Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Season... 19:12 - May 19 with 5340 viewsEalingRanger

Any predictions? Anybody brave enough to stick their neck out and say that we will go straight back up next season?
Next Season... on 19:15 - May 19 with 4338 viewsbosh67

No, but a well organised team that turns up on time for training and games may make the play offs.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Next Season... on 19:19 - May 19 with 4315 viewsRANGERS4EVER

11th

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Next Season... on 19:19 - May 19 with 4316 viewsGloucs_R

5th

Poll: Are we staying up?

Next Season... on 19:22 - May 19 with 4308 viewsEalingRanger

Gut feeling is mid-table, lets say 12th.
Next Season... on 19:27 - May 19 with 4296 viewsderbyhoop

I think we'got every chance of getting out of the Championship at the end of next season.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Next Season... on 19:29 - May 19 with 4287 viewsessextaxiboy

I have said a few weeks ago I think we will comes straight back up . We have wealthy owners a manager who.has managed in the championship to the champions league .We have learnt some lessons and have priced the tickets to keep the fans happy. Top two all season and a long shot.to pay for next years ticket .........beat Readings points total .
Next Season... on 19:31 - May 19 with 4276 viewskensalriser

Hard to say without knowing who the manager and players will be.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Next Season... on 19:32 - May 19 with 4269 viewssuperhooper83

im going for 3rd and a playoff final. Id like to think we'll win it but it didnt go well last time we were in that position did it :(
Login to get fewer ads

Next Season... on 19:32 - May 19 with 4269 viewsTHEBUSH

It's impossible to tell, anything can happen next, new manager, new board of directors, new players, etc.
One thing for sure, we'll still be moaning about lack of effort from our overpaid stars.
Next Season... on 19:32 - May 19 with 4269 viewsDesertBoot

Impossible to call but a change in attitude and effort is all I ask for.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Next Season... on 19:38 - May 19 with 4254 viewsaves

First season to get rid of dead wood and striker. - 9th
Second season to find new manager after Harry fails to get us up - 15th
Third season for benefits of new ground, hungry new players to show - 7th
Fourth season to battle for promotion and play offs - 2nd

All this provided Fernandes has learnt his lesson of the past two seasons.
Next Season... on 19:42 - May 19 with 4233 viewsQPRDave

Next Season... on 19:27 - May 19 by derbyhoop

I think we'got every chance of getting out of the Championship at the end of next season.

yeah but the question that needs answering is which end?
Next Season... on 19:44 - May 19 with 4227 viewscheeseydane

I see no reason to be optimistic.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

Next Season... on 19:44 - May 19 with 4225 viewsdaveB

current squad will get relegated again but it won't be the current squad so god knows how we'll do.
Next Season... on 19:54 - May 19 with 4197 viewsJamie

Start badly, Arry goes circa November, new gaffer hauls the squad up to midtable mediocrity. 14th.
Next Season... on 19:58 - May 19 with 4175 viewsGeorge2Santos

Either top 3 or bottom 3. Nothing in the middle.

That would be far too little in the way of stress for Rangers
Next Season... on 20:32 - May 19 with 4100 viewsHollowayRanger

under harry no better than 8th

cant say any more

if say under warnock id say top 6

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Next Season... on 21:01 - May 19 with 4056 viewsBAWHoops

9th-11th always about 3-5 points off the play offs from november onwards.

Truthfully that's about our rightful place in the football ladder

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Next Season... on 21:11 - May 19 with 4025 viewsCHUBBS

7th on goal difference just to really piss us all off.
Next Season... on 21:12 - May 19 with 4024 viewsBromleyHoop

Next Season... on 19:29 - May 19 by essextaxiboy

I have said a few weeks ago I think we will comes straight back up . We have wealthy owners a manager who.has managed in the championship to the champions league .We have learnt some lessons and have priced the tickets to keep the fans happy. Top two all season and a long shot.to pay for next years ticket .........beat Readings points total .

I think a season as disasterous as this one has been will take a bit more time to recover from.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Next Season... on 21:17 - May 19 with 4001 viewsEalingRanger

Next Season... on 19:31 - May 19 by kensalriser

Hard to say without knowing who the manager and players will be.

Gut feeling?
Next Season... on 21:17 - May 19 with 4001 viewsjo_qpr63

How long is a piece of string?
I cant see us sorting the problems out in one season,so as long as we dont get relagated i dont care.
Next Season... on 01:56 - May 20 with 3889 viewsisawqpratwcity

I can't see our squad problems being remotely close to being solved next season due to the difficulty of selling under-performers on 50k plus a week with years to run on their contracts. Toss in the difficulty of motivating high profile prima donnas in the second tier and next season is shaping up as grim.

Let's hope some of our under-performers actually get a lift out of playing against less skilled opposition.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Next Season... on 04:01 - May 20 with 3860 viewsade_qpr

TF your call.
If you stick with Harry can see some wheeling and dealing to hopefully get the dross out, but some are going to be hard to move and thus may be unsettle the dressing room and results. If most are gone and Harry will get new blood in ( hint young and ambitious ) top 6 a very strong chance.

The other side of the coin, going by some of the comments eg Warren farm and rebuilding the structure and put foundations for the club into place. All the high paid will be traded out and a steady rebuild of the club begins, thus comfortable position above relegation and slow climb back into the Premier league starts.

Toss the coin and say the latter but worried that they are stil promoting Harry as manager and can't see him wanting to go the latter route.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Next Season... on 07:02 - May 20 with 3832 viewsAgedR

The problems at the club run deep and won't be solved immediately by bringing in yet another group of players, to form yet another split in the dressing room.

We will be very lucky to stay up. Just can't see where a transformation that will bring us 45 to 50 points is coming from.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024