Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997941 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:00 - Mar 24 with 6471 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:52 - Mar 24 by D_BFC

The Beardy Board is a prime example of how if Bury FC go to the wall then that's it. There'll be no AFC Bury style phoenix club. The oversized egos (on both sides), infighting and arrogance will see to that. I just honestly can't see the fanbase being able to pull together if and when the proverbial hits, especially under Forever Bury's "guidance".

The whole messy affair is slowly killing the club from all angles.

A statement from your club explaining/denying recent rumours would be a starting point? Complete silence only leads to fans thinking the worst.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Mar 24 with 6398 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:00 - Mar 24 by dingdangblue

A statement from your club explaining/denying recent rumours would be a starting point? Complete silence only leads to fans thinking the worst.

Well that didn't take long!

https://mobile.twitter.com/buryfcofficial/status/712951145900150784

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:06 - Mar 24 with 6376 viewsRosun

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:55 - Mar 24 by dingdangblue

Well that didn't take long!

https://mobile.twitter.com/buryfcofficial/status/712951145900150784

How much is it to attend / watch?
That is not how to wear a jumper!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:16 - Mar 24 with 6343 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:06 - Mar 24 by Rosun

I'm sure what is said will be reported on beardyman - 40mins! Surely he cant waffle that long without explaining recent rumours?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:38 - Mar 24 with 6297 viewsaleanddale

40 minutes of spin.....

looking forward to this one!!!

Nice jumper Stewie - sort your collar out FFS!!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:38 - Mar 24 with 6365 viewsKenBoon

No FB exclusive!!!!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:43 - Mar 24 with 6346 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:38 - Mar 24 by aleanddale

40 minutes of spin.....

looking forward to this one!!!

Nice jumper Stewie - sort your collar out FFS!!!

A snippet of waffle

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:46 - Mar 24 with 6338 viewsRosun

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:43 - Mar 24 by dingdangblue

A snippet of waffle

Is that the FA Cup in the background?
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:49 - Mar 24 with 6331 viewsbatman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:06 - Mar 24 by Rosun

3:36 a.m. - 24 Mar 2016 ????

just like their accounts. nothing is quite like it seems
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:04 - Mar 24 with 6292 viewsD_Alien

"If we were to get to the championship next season, as a business, that's a big ask"

He should be paying royalties to Chris Dunphy for that comment!

Oops... except he already owes us money...

Keep learning, and stop trying to hide your school uniform under your naff pullover!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:04 - Mar 24 with 6283 viewsdingdangblue

Avoid rapid blinking when you think you will be judged on your honesty as many people attribute a high blink rate to stress, and stress, to lying.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:40 - Mar 24 with 6188 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:04 - Mar 24 by dingdangblue

Avoid rapid blinking when you think you will be judged on your honesty as many people attribute a high blink rate to stress, and stress, to lying.

Absolutely.
Body language throughout was signalling a man who perhaps was not one to place one's trust in. Coupled with the unconvincing rhetoric, I wouldn't even change a fiver for him for the car park meter, let alone buy a space!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:52 - Mar 24 with 6024 viewsaleanddale

What a shit question... Edit... Just realised by his partner in crime that Thomas character!!! Ha ha. Pantomime season ends in January I thought!!

So erm stewie... Some of your plans what you went public with have not come off like erm erm apart hotels and things... Erm..... Then waffles on rather than shut up.

What about BL9 and thousands owed? World title boxing matches?

Squirming stew should be his new name!!

Further edit.... All is ok now ( comical Ali ) they are all focusing on the milky bar he threw them ..... ( bolton next season)

You couldn't make it up!!
[Post edited 24 Mar 2016 15:19]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:43 - Mar 24 with 5847 viewsrochdale1987

Get yourselves over to the bury forum, everything seems forgotten now that stewie has done his interview and declared how much he loves the club! #brainwashed
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:24 - Mar 24 with 5711 viewsTalkingSutty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:43 - Mar 24 by rochdale1987

Get yourselves over to the bury forum, everything seems forgotten now that stewie has done his interview and declared how much he loves the club! #brainwashed

Just endured the interview. To be fair he's not as thick as he looks. He was spoon fed throughout it,but judging by his size he's had a lifetime of that so should be used to it.

The content was minimal really but one thing struck me throughout, he never once mentioned Flicket, that spoke volumes to me.

It was a staged interview because just like ours,they are designed to promote the positive. Any bury fan falling for that one needs to give their head a wobble.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:05 - Mar 24 with 5651 viewskippy333

Was very telling watching him squirm in his seat whenever financial issues were raised. Not to mention the itching of the nose associated with people telling porkies. A most unsavoury character that one.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:20 - Mar 24 with 5617 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:05 - Mar 24 by kippy333

Was very telling watching him squirm in his seat whenever financial issues were raised. Not to mention the itching of the nose associated with people telling porkies. A most unsavoury character that one.

Personally I dont think he looks at all well. Obviously the stress of the running of bury fc is taking its toll - and those 20 hour days Flicker said he works.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:33 - Mar 24 with 5594 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:24 - Mar 24 by TalkingSutty

Just endured the interview. To be fair he's not as thick as he looks. He was spoon fed throughout it,but judging by his size he's had a lifetime of that so should be used to it.

The content was minimal really but one thing struck me throughout, he never once mentioned Flicket, that spoke volumes to me.

It was a staged interview because just like ours,they are designed to promote the positive. Any bury fan falling for that one needs to give their head a wobble.

I spotted that; it was always "The Manager". It would have been even better had he said "The Gaffer", as we would have had visions of Bill Maynard speeding along Gigg Lane with sheets of paper flying out of his car!

Anyway, it could be my PC sound speaker system, but right at the end, when he said they would get it right and they would be successful (or whatever eulogies he used), I'm sure there was some perfectly timed laughter in the background.

You're right, though. He just plucked so many facts and stats out of thin air that it seems pretty obvious to anyone who isn't an ostrich that a lot of it was pre-prepared.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2016 23:39]

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:02 - Mar 25 with 5542 viewsDomDale

I don't think Stewart Day is intent on destroying bury. And as the Bury fan posted earlier he actually comes across as a football fan, dyed in the wool shaker or not. If he really just wanted Gigg lane and the ground around it he would have offered the million quid or whatever bury wanted to stay alive a few years ago just to take the ground. I just get the feeling the bloke has ideas above Bury's station and has tried to solve problems by throwing (loaned) money at the problem. Whilst this may have worked in his other business ventures this won't necessarily work in football as we can see now. We can laugh at bury but they do throw the odd good initiative out to look after their fans. Day as a milky bar kid may be a piss take but yknow what the odd free pint or pie might be a good sweetener to our poor support. Maybe Dunphy et al should take note of that? I'm not saying take not of leveraging debt against the ground just maybe the odd nicety towards us eh.
Bury have been through far worse than us in the past 15 years yet their crowds are higher so they're doing something right.
I'm personally getting fed up of the holier than thou attitude displayed on this forum. Before the stadium deal was completed I saw some fairly reasonable questions and concerns rebutted with "those that need to know, know" type response. The very same statements we mock Bury fans for accepting. Can't have it both ways. Besides, this club had been in financial dire straights before itself.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:20 - Mar 25 with 5388 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:02 - Mar 25 by DomDale

I don't think Stewart Day is intent on destroying bury. And as the Bury fan posted earlier he actually comes across as a football fan, dyed in the wool shaker or not. If he really just wanted Gigg lane and the ground around it he would have offered the million quid or whatever bury wanted to stay alive a few years ago just to take the ground. I just get the feeling the bloke has ideas above Bury's station and has tried to solve problems by throwing (loaned) money at the problem. Whilst this may have worked in his other business ventures this won't necessarily work in football as we can see now. We can laugh at bury but they do throw the odd good initiative out to look after their fans. Day as a milky bar kid may be a piss take but yknow what the odd free pint or pie might be a good sweetener to our poor support. Maybe Dunphy et al should take note of that? I'm not saying take not of leveraging debt against the ground just maybe the odd nicety towards us eh.
Bury have been through far worse than us in the past 15 years yet their crowds are higher so they're doing something right.
I'm personally getting fed up of the holier than thou attitude displayed on this forum. Before the stadium deal was completed I saw some fairly reasonable questions and concerns rebutted with "those that need to know, know" type response. The very same statements we mock Bury fans for accepting. Can't have it both ways. Besides, this club had been in financial dire straights before itself.

Stop looking into Kaa eyes Dom!! Especially when they are spinning!!

#junglebook

I think you have missed the point on #milkybars

Classic diversion tactic.

Long may he reign to be honest - a most unsavoury man.

When there are people willing to be conned there will always be con men.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:49 - Mar 25 with 5338 viewsDorsetDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:33 - Mar 24 by TVOS1907

I spotted that; it was always "The Manager". It would have been even better had he said "The Gaffer", as we would have had visions of Bill Maynard speeding along Gigg Lane with sheets of paper flying out of his car!

Anyway, it could be my PC sound speaker system, but right at the end, when he said they would get it right and they would be successful (or whatever eulogies he used), I'm sure there was some perfectly timed laughter in the background.

You're right, though. He just plucked so many facts and stats out of thin air that it seems pretty obvious to anyone who isn't an ostrich that a lot of it was pre-prepared.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2016 23:39]

Absolutely pre-prepared. On occasion I almost paused the vid to collaborate what he was claiming but thought he surely couldn't be daft enough to not use true figures in such an interview.
Regards Flicker, as you say, never mentioned by name. I am however fairly certain (without listening again), that he did indeed refer to "the gaffer" on one occasion.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:36 - Mar 25 with 5268 viewsR17ALE

What's astonished me is that no-one from here (or there) has picked up on his claim that they've turned down six figure bids for some of their youth players.

Does he really expect anyone to believe him when in one breath he moans about cash flow, and in the next breath he is saying they've turned down over £100,000 for teenagers who are yet to play for the first team.

And Flicker occasionally doesn't name a full bench.

This isn't smoke and mirrors. It's just bull shit.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:45 - Mar 25 with 5250 viewsDorsetDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:36 - Mar 25 by R17ALE

What's astonished me is that no-one from here (or there) has picked up on his claim that they've turned down six figure bids for some of their youth players.

Does he really expect anyone to believe him when in one breath he moans about cash flow, and in the next breath he is saying they've turned down over £100,000 for teenagers who are yet to play for the first team.

Forgot about that little gem.

Can't be absolutely certain, but didn't he say "in excess of six figures" in relation to two individual academy players? Surely that's a million plus each!
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 10:46]

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:17 - Mar 25 with 5191 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:36 - Mar 25 by R17ALE

If I was to start pulling it all apart we'd be here until Christmas.

The stuff about the pitch company made my head hurt.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:24 - Mar 25 with 5179 viewsbatman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:45 - Mar 25 by DorsetDale

Forgot about that little gem.

Can't be absolutely certain, but didn't he say "in excess of six figures" in relation to two individual academy players? Surely that's a million plus each!
[Post edited 25 Mar 2016 10:46]

As he seems to struggle with money, I think this is what he means
£1000.01p = 6 figures
£10,001.01p = 7 figures
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024