Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fiasco unfolding at gigg 22:49 - Sep 19 with 13443 viewskiwidale

No matter how bury fans try to spin tonight's result it will have hurt. Losing 0-4 to your nearest rivals at home no matter the importance of the comp is a humiliation their fans will know it. How long now before Clarke is gone? How long before their fans vent their feelings? This is a team Clarke has recruited with lots of dosh. If they lose on Saturday then I reckon he will be gone by Monday.

This is not the time for bickering.

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 19:56 - Sep 20 with 2574 viewsTVOS1907

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 18:08 - Sep 20 by aleanddale

He has a lot of spinning plates does the Milky bar kid.

Several plates are having no attention and the stick beneath needs a good wobble. Good that he cant possibly keep all the plates going so several crash in spectacular fashion.

Losing close on £3 000 000 a year and 3 year hefty player and manager contracts splashed out on the biggest gamble yet - promotion come May 18.

On record as saying a new stadium by July 2018! wowzer!! what a tit.

The guy Is out of his depth its painful to watch and even more painful that the gigglers still afford him a significant amount of slack.

To a man now the Beardy board seem to back him but want Clark out!!

Fascinating viewing!! come on Charlton!!!

Painful?

It's hilarious.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 19:59 - Sep 20 with 2561 viewssoulboy

As an earlier post says, hes seriously lost the plot. Just complete tripe. Fingers crossed he wont get sacked.
The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 23:26 - Sep 20 with 2367 viewsShun

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 19:05 - Sep 20 by richfoad32

Giving that the thumbs up simply because you're the first poster on the thread to spell 'Clark' properly.

I'll take it!
The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 00:17 - Sep 21 with 2325 viewsdingdangblue

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 19:05 - Sep 20 by richfoad32

Giving that the thumbs up simply because you're the first poster on the thread to spell 'Clark' properly.

2nd after me 😉

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 10:35 - Sep 21 with 2058 viewsjoecooke

As they are all call for Clarkes head they could be right that they need a change but in my opinion the chairman has to get some flak.

Firstly he brought in Flitcroft who granted got them promoted but that was no great shakes given the budget he was given.Next is Clarke who likewise has been given large sums of dough to get it right.

Fair play for backing the managers he chose financially but his choices of manager in the first place have been bobbins.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 11:01 - Sep 21 with 2008 viewsD_Alien

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 10:35 - Sep 21 by joecooke

As they are all call for Clarkes head they could be right that they need a change but in my opinion the chairman has to get some flak.

Firstly he brought in Flitcroft who granted got them promoted but that was no great shakes given the budget he was given.Next is Clarke who likewise has been given large sums of dough to get it right.

Fair play for backing the managers he chose financially but his choices of manager in the first place have been bobbins.

Not so sure about 'fair play', he's always intended throwing money at the manager. He could've appointed a baboon and demanded promotion with the same amount of cash, whilst playing his own version of FM

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 13:08 - Sep 21 with 1835 viewsdingdangblue

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 11:01 - Sep 21 by D_Alien

Not so sure about 'fair play', he's always intended throwing money at the manager. He could've appointed a baboon and demanded promotion with the same amount of cash, whilst playing his own version of FM

Day is both the solution and the problem. Throwing money at 'the project' seems to be never ending - eventually he is bound to get the right man in charge but it depends on how long he's willing to waste all that money. Clark certainly doesn't seem the be steadying the ship - if anything it's getting worse! I'm certain Day has his say in team selection and player recruitment - you just have to look at the Chinese wonder kid T'Sun Dai. Started lots of games whilst the transfer window was open but as soon as it shut he was out of the team/squad - that has to be Day

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 13:14 - Sep 21 with 1818 viewsHopwoodblue

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 10:35 - Sep 21 by joecooke

Last thing we need is for them to get a decent manager in right now.
Long may Clark reign I say, because at the moment we need at least four bad teams in this div.
Preferably bUry being one of them.
If the appoint someone else they might get them playing some decent footballWe certainly don't want that.
As long as it's this poor on the pitch, off the pitch issues Must be also spiralling out of control and by that I mean finance.Surely a trip back to league two with their wage bill must be a step to far even for Lard ar$e !
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 13:16]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Login to get fewer ads

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 13:55 - Sep 21 with 1726 viewsjudd

This thread is wonderfully titled in describing events at the soon to be former home of the bucket rats - there are some on their message board touting Steve Eyre as a potential assistant manager.

I shit you not.

Poll: What is it to be then?

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 14:29 - Sep 21 with 1664 viewsSandyman

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 13:55 - Sep 21 by judd

This thread is wonderfully titled in describing events at the soon to be former home of the bucket rats - there are some on their message board touting Steve Eyre as a potential assistant manager.

I shit you not.

FRMSE would be an inspired appointment, from this side of Heywood
The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 14:34 - Sep 21 with 1654 viewsHopwoodblue

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 14:29 - Sep 21 by Sandyman

FRMSE would be an inspired appointment, from this side of Heywood

Now that's an appointment I fully support !
What about bringing in Jamie Hoyland as fitness coach ?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 14:35]

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 14:45 - Sep 21 with 1638 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 13:14 - Sep 21 by Hopwoodblue

Last thing we need is for them to get a decent manager in right now.
Long may Clark reign I say, because at the moment we need at least four bad teams in this div.
Preferably bUry being one of them.
If the appoint someone else they might get them playing some decent footballWe certainly don't want that.
As long as it's this poor on the pitch, off the pitch issues Must be also spiralling out of control and by that I mean finance.Surely a trip back to league two with their wage bill must be a step to far even for Lard ar$e !
[Post edited 21 Sep 2017 13:16]

Agree Hoppy.....we are hardly on fire ourselves.

"there but for the grace of God go we"........

Let's get to the usual 50 points safety total and only then can we start mocking.
The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 15:20 - Sep 21 with 1576 viewsrochedale

I predicted that Clark would be out by Feb, but I can't see him surviving so long due to their current form. Their last 9 matches have seen 7 losses and 2 draws. How can that possibly be, when on paper, their squad is as strong as it is?

I reckon their game at home to MK Dons at the end of the month could be the end of Clark. I can't see them getting anything other than a good hiding at Charlton, Oxford will be tough also and the crowd will be on their back straight away.

I'm not sure any other manager would be able to perform either over in bucket land when they have players there who are clearly playing for a pay-cheque, rather than playing to progress their careers.

Taraa Clark!!

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 16:36 - Sep 21 with 1479 viewsdingdangblue

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 13:55 - Sep 21 by judd

I shit you not.

And Coleman/Bell have been mentioned. 👍🏻

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 17:25 - Sep 21 with 1402 viewsjudd

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 16:36 - Sep 21 by dingdangblue

To fair they do have an element of football coaching and management credibility, by not regurgitating coaching manual soundbites on poxy local radio.

Poll: What is it to be then?

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 19:26 - Sep 21 with 1224 viewsTVOS1907

The fiasco unfolding at gigg on 16:36 - Sep 21 by dingdangblue

As have Fabrizio Ravanelli and Mark Sampson...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024