Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Bradford H 14:03 - Apr 21 with 27021 views442Dale

Subs:
Kgosi Ntlhe
Stephen Humphrys
Scott Wiseman
Brendan Moore
Aaron Morley
Alex Dobre
Matty Gillam
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 14:20]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:43 - Apr 21 with 2852 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:37 - Apr 21 by ArthurDaley

GMR, we will go over to the COA, commentator, Andrew should have put Dale 2 up. Even Bradford's keeper had a how did he miss that look on his face.
GMR we will go over to the COA, does it look like Dale will hang on. Commentator yes it looks like Dale will hang on.
GMR, Oh Bradford's just scored.

Who interviews Hilly for iFollow...."Keith,another terrific performance by the team today"?

Err,not so sure......then it's the old "individual errors"......et cetera.
Match thread: Bradford H on 19:45 - Apr 21 with 2825 viewsBlueDales

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:02 - Apr 21 by Nathaniel82

Calvin Andrew is not a striker. He’s a forward. More specifically, a target man. Someone were supposed to play the ball to, and he holds the ball up, or gets flick ons or lays it off for others.
The flick ons don’t work as we have no one running off of him.
He does lay it off from time to time but more often than not, he doesn’t get the support when he has the ball.
If only, we had a Le Fondre type of player to make runs in and around Calvin.

Calvin has played for twelve clubs, and scored 35 goals in 317 matches - 14 goals in ten years before signing for us. His record is that of a big centre back who goes forward for corners, and is worse than a goal every five matches. Craig Dawson scored only two less for us, despite playing 34 fewer matches.

The lad works his socks off, but he's not a goalscorer. Never has been and never will be.
Match thread: Bradford H on 19:45 - Apr 21 with 2823 viewsmeeee

I'd start Dobre in the number 10 postion on Tuesday, what's the worse that can happen. Also the tannoy in the mainstand was so loud today. I love shouting to my mate just to have a conversation, it's great
Match thread: Bradford H on 19:46 - Apr 21 with 2814 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 14:57 - Apr 21 by 442Dale

Tannoy in the Sandy is absolutely painful today. Glad the board acted as they said they would to ensure fans concerns were addressed.

Publicly addressed?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:50 - Apr 21 with 2767 viewsdingdangblue

Match thread: Bradford H on 17:55 - Apr 21 by MoonyDale

Absolutely gutting result, it just keeps happening....The own goal at the death, Hendo getting sent off, todays clanger and another 2 points gone. baffling decisions tactics and substitutions...Who's getting the blame for today? The fat lady is in the wings warming up her voice about to start belting out a tune....I defy anyone (other than the usual suspects) to take anything positive from today....

The only puzzling thing is how the hell did Shrewsbury get that penalty decision overturned? Surely that's not in the script! We need to get that ref and lino back pronto for the final game.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:51 - Apr 21 with 2765 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 17:08 - Apr 21 by funkkk

We pay the price again for not having a goalscorer who can finish average teams off. They never looked like scoring until Lillis dropped a bollock. Gutted.

Felt physically sick when that equaliser went in. But even worse, I was expecting it.

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:52 - Apr 21 with 2751 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:37 - Apr 21 by ArthurDaley

GMR, we will go over to the COA, commentator, Andrew should have put Dale 2 up. Even Bradford's keeper had a how did he miss that look on his face.
GMR we will go over to the COA, does it look like Dale will hang on. Commentator yes it looks like Dale will hang on.
GMR, Oh Bradford's just scored.

Radio Manchester ffs

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:06 - Apr 21 with 2648 viewsdavidab2202

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:20 - Apr 21 by dingdangblue

When we get out of the bottom 4 for the 1st time since December with a last minute goal from Hendo v Charlton we'll look back on all these threads and laugh!
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 19:21]

Think a far more likely scenario is that we will be out of the relegation places going into "added time" until an horrendous error from one of the 11 on the pitch relegates us.
On a more serious note for any team to be relegated having only conceded the number of goals we have and with our likely goal difference, points to one thing and one thing only a lack of a goalscorer,a fact that has been pretty obvious right from some 43 league games ago
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:07 - Apr 21 with 2639 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 18:00 - Apr 21 by TVOS1907

Davies is apparently injured.

Again.

Pulled a ham(string)?

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:08 - Apr 21 with 2632 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:51 - Apr 21 by DaleiLama

Felt physically sick when that equaliser went in. But even worse, I was expecting it.

So was i, but not the manner of it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:10 - Apr 21 with 2615 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 18:10 - Apr 21 by nordenblue

Bin him off regardless,no use whatsoever sat in the stand half the season,get a hungry younger forward who can keep himself fit for a season would be a decent start...

Haven't we got enough hungry strikers?

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:13 - Apr 21 with 2588 viewsrochdale_ranger

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:11 - Apr 21 by rochdaleriddler

Our failure to secure a second goal today cost us

I’m not getting into a nit picky argument with you I was sat right near Andrews when he missed his sitter but a keeper dropping it to an opposition keeper with an open goal in front of him is far worse then a missed shot. That said I’ve been saying all season we don’t have any teeth up front
Match thread: Bradford H on 20:14 - Apr 21 with 2580 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 18:49 - Apr 21 by Shun

Thought the same on both points. That was a shocking attempt by Calvin. And I can genuinely see this going down to the final day. Then Charlton will get a 90th minute equaliser to relegate us and I’ll have my wakizashi ready to commit seppuku.

I think quite a few thought for fooks saké at that scuff!

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:16 - Apr 21 with 2555 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:08 - Apr 21 by D_Alien

The manner of it was the worst bit. Like Matty's og as others have said. At least with that I convinced myself Matty got a push in the back ................

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:18 - Apr 21 with 2528 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:14 - Apr 21 by DaleiLama

I think quite a few thought for fooks saké at that scuff!

Don't encourage him Dalei, it's enough coping with his classical languages without him turning Japanese because he really thinks so!

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:20 - Apr 21 with 2515 viewsnordenblue

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:10 - Apr 21 by DaleiLama

Haven't we got enough hungry strikers?

One especially that's far too hungry......
Match thread: Bradford H on 20:20 - Apr 21 with 2510 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:18 - Apr 21 by D_Alien

Don't encourage him Dalei, it's enough coping with his classical languages without him turning Japanese because he really thinks so!

Tbf, he did call it an appalling myth?

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:21 - Apr 21 with 2505 viewsNinco

That’s the first time for a while that I have seen the players walk down the tunnel at the end without acknowledging the fans and with heads down. Glad I didn’t have to give Hilly’s post match pep talk. What do you say after that?
Match thread: Bradford H on 20:23 - Apr 21 with 2489 viewsD_Alien

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:20 - Apr 21 by DaleiLama

Tbf, he did call it an appalling myth?

That's his legendary status down the Pan

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:30 - Apr 21 with 2424 viewsFalingeParka

Match thread: Bradford H on 19:33 - Apr 21 by nordenblue

A forward to play off,he was never going to be a prolific scorer Hilly knew that when he signed him that's blatant to see prior and during his time with us, I'd still play him if he's fit every week and someone like Dobre could cause trouble next to him if Hilly bothered to play anyone remotely attack minded at home

A forward to play off. Fine. We are 21st however.

ColonelHall

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:33 - Apr 21 with 2400 viewsDaley_Lama

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:08 - Apr 21 by D_Alien

Same here

Josh showed his nerves not long earlier, when he came for a cross that had been over-hit that he would have got to, then backed out at the very last moment.

I don’t blame anybody for having nerves, but that was an absolute clanger. I still can’t quite believe it even now.

Oh well, spilt milk can be mopped up and a bit of bottle needed on Tuesday now.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 20:34]

Poll: DF in or out

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:35 - Apr 21 with 2381 viewsnordenblue

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:30 - Apr 21 by FalingeParka

That's all down to Calvin obviously,Raff misses a pen = Calvin's fault,our keeper drops a routine catch = Calvin's fault,Hendo gets a straight red = Calvin's fault... it all makes perfect sense now
Match thread: Bradford H on 20:35 - Apr 21 with 2380 viewsDaleiLama

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:30 - Apr 21 by FalingeParka

Done is a fine LB. He can also still score. We are short of goals. Which is most important and when is it time to try sommat new? Tuesday for me. Calvin and Done up front. We need something other than draws. We don't need it in a few weeks, we need it now.

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:45 - Apr 21 with 2314 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Bradford H on 17:55 - Apr 21 by MoonyDale

Absolutely gutting result, it just keeps happening....The own goal at the death, Hendo getting sent off, todays clanger and another 2 points gone. baffling decisions tactics and substitutions...Who's getting the blame for today? The fat lady is in the wings warming up her voice about to start belting out a tune....I defy anyone (other than the usual suspects) to take anything positive from today....

"I defy anyone (other than the usual suspects) to take anything positive from today"....

Dingdangblue and Suddenlad will be on shortly.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Bradford H on 20:51 - Apr 21 with 2279 viewsdalenumber2

I'm sorry to say I think that was our last chance to escape relegation and unless a couple of small miracles occur I can't see us getting enough from our final three games to stay up. I'm not blaming any of the players who are all going to make mistakes especially when under such pressure. I am however questioning the tactics as I have been for most of the season, and that all comes down to Keith Hill. I am usually a glass half full person but, like someone said earlier in the thread, at the end of a dire second half I was actually waiting for Bradford to equalise. I can't face going to the last game against Charlton, if we need to win it to stay up. It will be far too depressing when we lose in in 90+2.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024