Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chairman Presentation 21:15 - Dec 28 with 13996 viewsjudd

Apologies if posted earlier but there will be a presentation to Chris Dunphy at 2:45 on the pitch tomorrow.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Chairman Presentation on 16:44 - Jan 2 with 2349 viewsrochdaleriddler

Chairman Presentation on 16:39 - Jan 2 by kel

Fair enough, it’s just that you were quite vociferous in your support for him a while back and claimed you were his mate. Now you’re saying you “rarely speak to him”’so it’s all very confusing.

You also claimed that you didn’t hide behind a “fake name” on here so you’ll have no problem identifying yourself then so the claims you’ve made can possibly be defended.

Aren’t most of the names on here fake?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Chairman Presentation on 16:47 - Jan 2 with 2316 viewskel

Chairman Presentation on 16:44 - Jan 2 by rochdaleriddler

Aren’t most of the names on here fake?

Maybe, but when somebody claims that they “don’t hide behind a fake name” they’re obviously confident enough to back it up.

Edit - Anyway, seems he’s logged off. All very predictable.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 16:48]
Chairman Presentation on 17:27 - Jan 2 with 2184 viewsSaxonDale

Paid to attend away matches?! The way we’ve been playing I’d ask for home first.
Chairman Presentation on 17:31 - Jan 2 with 2150 viewsSuddenLad

Paid to attend away matches. A complete joke. Everything is provided when they arrive. Hospitality, seating, food & drink and they want paying as well ??

Greed. Nothing but greed. The club should in no way be financing their jollies.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Chairman Presentation on 17:35 - Jan 2 with 2119 viewsEllDale

Disgraceful if true. Why we should we fund their jollies!!!???
Chairman Presentation on 17:40 - Jan 2 with 2085 viewsfitzochris

It’s all starting to creep out now.

There is a ton of stuff about various members of the board that could be posted by several folk on here, I’m sure, but how about using the Fans’ Forum as the platform, making sure the difficult questions are asked?

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Chairman Presentation on 17:46 - Jan 2 with 2055 viewsDaleiLama

Chairman Presentation on 17:40 - Jan 2 by fitzochris

There is a ton of stuff about various members of the board that could be posted by several folk on here, I’m sure, but how about using the Fans’ Forum as the platform, making sure the difficult questions are asked?

Don't see that being free-to-view on a stream if that's the case?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Chairman Presentation on 17:48 - Jan 2 with 2042 viewsDalenet

Chairman Presentation on 16:03 - Jan 2 by nicknick

After over 30 years at the club, Chris Dunphy was presented with a bottle of wine.. Even the Board from Bradford had the decency to get him something better.
The new chairman didn't even turn up to the game and say bye to CD. There are lots of issues behind the scenes at the The Dale and it will all come out soon enough.
Its a disgrace that, with what CD has done for our club, the incoming chairman could not be bothered to turn up or make a phonecall.

Disgraceful really

How about a campaign to get him awarded Freedom of the Borough. There can't be anybody else more worthy of that award over the past 10 years than him. He has helped restore our club to health and create a great deal of positive publicity and feel good to the borough. He has achieved far more than our local politicians.

What does everybody think?
Login to get fewer ads

Chairman Presentation on 18:18 - Jan 2 with 1979 viewsSaxonDale

It’s appalling and I do think fans should know the full story about Dunphy. Its obvious he was shafted but it would be good to know whether it was for the good of the club or not. Initial instincts seem to suggest not. Might seem a strange comparison but this is reminding me of how Jones left the club, hopefully it doesn’t take 5 years to begin to right the wrongs in this case.
Chairman Presentation on 18:23 - Jan 2 with 1962 viewsnicknick

Fair enough, it’s just that you were quite vociferous in your support for him a while back and claimed you were his mate. Now you’re saying you “rarely speak to him”’so it’s all very confusing.

You also claimed that you didn’t hide behind a “fake name” on here so you’ll have no problem identifying yourself then so the claims you’ve made can possibly be defended.

My name is Nick. What’s yours Kel?? I only have one interest here and that is my beloved football club. I am a season ticket holder and sit in front of the away directors. I have been known to voice my options to them and be reminded by stewards that I must behave...
I used to travel away to every game as well as home but since having a family I can only do home games... my inside leg is 29” and I sometimes go by the name of Bob..😂😂
Chairman Presentation on 18:28 - Jan 2 with 1941 viewskel

Chairman Presentation on 18:23 - Jan 2 by nicknick

My name is Nick. What’s yours Kel?? I only have one interest here and that is my beloved football club. I am a season ticket holder and sit in front of the away directors. I have been known to voice my options to them and be reminded by stewards that I must behave...
I used to travel away to every game as well as home but since having a family I can only do home games... my inside leg is 29” and I sometimes go by the name of Bob..😂😂

Erm, it’s kel. Or Kelvin if you’re my mum telling me off. Shall we do surnames?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 18:30]
Chairman Presentation on 18:32 - Jan 2 with 1909 viewsRAFCBLUE

Chairman Presentation on 16:23 - Jan 2 by nicknick

agreed mate. The fact that Directors and Chairman have to fund their own away trips is causing issues in the board room. The Board are about to vote in favour of being paid to go on away trips, something that has never happened before. They are also looking at the possibility of getting paid to be on the Board... This will only cause the club financial harm. CD used to fund his own trips and also the pre-season to Tenerife...
CD was being outvoted on some of the decisions and that's why he couldn't stay.

But change Keith Hill out for someone else and all will be fine again.

Change is always difficult; we seem not to be able to do "orderly transition" like other football clubs can.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Chairman Presentation on 18:35 - Jan 2 with 1878 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Chairman Presentation on 16:03 - Jan 2 by nicknick

After over 30 years at the club, Chris Dunphy was presented with a bottle of wine.. Even the Board from Bradford had the decency to get him something better.
The new chairman didn't even turn up to the game and say bye to CD. There are lots of issues behind the scenes at the The Dale and it will all come out soon enough.
Its a disgrace that, with what CD has done for our club, the incoming chairman could not be bothered to turn up or make a phonecall.

Was it a bottle of Blue Nun?

Quality.
Chairman Presentation on 18:40 - Jan 2 with 1847 viewsD_Alien

Chairman Presentation on 18:35 - Jan 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

Was it a bottle of Blue Nun?

Quality.

At least it wasn't a carriage clock...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Chairman Presentation on 18:40 - Jan 2 with 1844 viewselectricblue

Is that it a bottle of wine!

Now that is what i call down right insulting.

And to cap it all the new chairman didnt attend what kind of message is that sending....
A familar one....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Chairman Presentation on 18:46 - Jan 2 with 1795 viewsrichfoad32

Chairman Presentation on 18:28 - Jan 2 by kel

Erm, it’s kel. Or Kelvin if you’re my mum telling me off. Shall we do surnames?
[Post edited 2 Jan 2019 18:30]

Is yours Andrews?
Chairman Presentation on 18:48 - Jan 2 with 1777 viewskel

Chairman Presentation on 18:46 - Jan 2 by richfoad32

Is yours Andrews?

Chairman Presentation on 20:28 - Jan 2 with 1664 viewsnicknick

I only speak to Dave really when I DJ with him at the Ratcliffe but I have known him since Nursery... We are all very busy with our own lives but as I said, Dave wouldn’t tell me anything about the club.
That should give you the answer for my full name.. 👍
Chairman Presentation on 20:45 - Jan 2 with 1589 viewsjudd

Chairman Presentation on 20:28 - Jan 2 by nicknick

I only speak to Dave really when I DJ with him at the Ratcliffe but I have known him since Nursery... We are all very busy with our own lives but as I said, Dave wouldn’t tell me anything about the club.
That should give you the answer for my full name.. 👍

Nick Nicholas.

Nicholas Police-Station

Chairman Presentation on 20:49 - Jan 2 with 1553 viewsnicknick

Chairman Presentation on 20:45 - Jan 2 by judd

Nick Nicholas.

Nicholas Police-Station

exactly.... I bet Kel is rushing round Facebook as we speak....😂😂🙈
Chairman Presentation on 20:57 - Jan 2 with 1480 viewsjudd

Chairman Presentation on 20:49 - Jan 2 by nicknick

Why?

Chairman Presentation on 21:13 - Jan 2 with 1397 viewskel

Chairman Presentation on 20:49 - Jan 2 by nicknick

You’re not interesting enough, poppet. I just found it amusing that you claimed you didn’t hide behind a name on here yet when challenged you bottled it.
Chairman Presentation on 21:16 - Jan 2 with 1361 viewsnicknick

Chairman Presentation on 21:13 - Jan 2 by kel

You’re not interesting enough, poppet. I just found it amusing that you claimed you didn’t hide behind a name on here yet when challenged you bottled it.

No reason to bottle it, it’s just I don’t like giving my details out to strangers... as my mum always said, stranger danger...☺️
Chairman Presentation on 21:18 - Jan 2 with 1328 viewskel

Chairman Presentation on 21:16 - Jan 2 by nicknick

No reason to bottle it, it’s just I don’t like giving my details out to strangers... as my mum always said, stranger danger...☺️

So after mocking people for hiding behind a name you’re er, hiding behind a name. Cheers.
Chairman Presentation on 21:53 - Jan 2 with 1168 viewsrafc1977

Chairman Presentation on 17:40 - Jan 2 by fitzochris

Am I alone in thinking with "things starting to creep out of the woodwork" this muted fans forum won't go ahead?

Let's face it some posters on here clearly in the know and close to the truth are exactly the people the new chair or hilly for that matter will want sat in front of them and putting them on the spot.

I know one thing, if it does go ahead it'll be not to be missed!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024