Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southend Coaches 04:27 - Apr 24 with 4067 viewsCanadaDale

Just seen on Twitter that southend are putting on free coaches for Saturday’s game to try and get as many fans as possible there to get behind the team.
Fair play to them and clearly viewing it as a must get a result against us game.
Stephen Humphrys trying to drum up support on twitter and get the fans to travel up north for the game.
Southend Coaches on 06:10 - Apr 24 with 4017 viewsRodingdale

Sam Hart has bee decent for them and may have a point to make, particularly if rumours of leaving under a cloud were true. We normally lose at Roots Hall and beat them at Spotland.
Southend Coaches on 07:14 - Apr 24 with 3951 viewsaleanddale

Southend need the win so no doubt they will start quickly and be on the front foot.

This could play into Dale's hands as we hit on the break and it should leave plenty of space for our front 2/3.

Should be a good game.
Southend Coaches on 07:51 - Apr 24 with 3898 viewspioneer

Southend Coaches on 06:10 - Apr 24 by Rodingdale

Sam Hart has bee decent for them and may have a point to make, particularly if rumours of leaving under a cloud were true. We normally lose at Roots Hall and beat them at Spotland.

The cloud he left under has now left the building so doubt he has any grudges against current incumbents.
Southend Coaches on 09:23 - Apr 24 with 3770 viewsdiver

Happy with a draw
Southend Coaches on 11:26 - Apr 24 with 3601 viewsTVOS1907

Southend Coaches on 09:23 - Apr 24 by diver

Happy with a draw

That's all we need.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Southend Coaches on 11:51 - Apr 24 with 3557 viewsDalenet

Southend Coaches on 09:23 - Apr 24 by diver

Happy with a draw

I hope we don't set ourselves up to play for a draw. Plan for a draw and things go wrong. Lets use the lack of pressure to let the lads play with freedom and see a good win (rare at home this season) and a goal or two.

They are rallying their fans with free coach travel as they did against Peterborough. We will welcome the extra money from a good away following. But I am hoping that we also swell the home stands with the season ticket offer and get behind the lads. BBM deserves to finish off the last home game in style, receive some grateful reaction, and send the 'occasional' fan home happy wanting to come again.

I hope we will get 5000+ on the day.
Southend Coaches on 12:01 - Apr 24 with 3516 viewsD_Alien

Southend Coaches on 11:51 - Apr 24 by Dalenet

I hope we don't set ourselves up to play for a draw. Plan for a draw and things go wrong. Lets use the lack of pressure to let the lads play with freedom and see a good win (rare at home this season) and a goal or two.

They are rallying their fans with free coach travel as they did against Peterborough. We will welcome the extra money from a good away following. But I am hoping that we also swell the home stands with the season ticket offer and get behind the lads. BBM deserves to finish off the last home game in style, receive some grateful reaction, and send the 'occasional' fan home happy wanting to come again.

I hope we will get 5000+ on the day.

Can't see us being set up to defend. BBM even took us to Portsmouth to try and win, which unfortunately proved our undoing, but Southend at home is a different prospect

Completely agree that we need to give him and the players who've performed recently a good send off - edit: whatever the result

Incidentally, we only need a gate of about 3300 to see us average 3500 for the season which would be remarkable given our league position for much of it
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 12:03]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Southend Coaches on 12:19 - Apr 24 with 3458 viewsShun

Southend Coaches on 07:51 - Apr 24 by pioneer

The cloud he left under has now left the building so doubt he has any grudges against current incumbents.

Absolutely. Hart was excellent in his brief time here and the fans certainly appreciated him - I doubt he’ll have any negativity about Dale anymore. I’m sure he’ll get a good reception on Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

Southend Coaches on 17:30 - Apr 24 with 3159 viewsD_Dale

Is Humphrys still injured? Another ex-Dale loanee playing for Southend is Harry Bunn, who scored in the 3-2 defeat of Burton.

That win came after 15 matches which brought 6 draws and 9 defeats - but they were probably hard done by at Walsall on Good Friday:

Still, I'd expect them to make a good effort to keep their L1 status (though I can't think of other clubs with as many L1-L2 promotions/relegations).
Southend Coaches on 17:50 - Apr 24 with 3107 viewsSheffdale

Southend Coaches on 17:30 - Apr 24 by D_Dale

Is Humphrys still injured? Another ex-Dale loanee playing for Southend is Harry Bunn, who scored in the 3-2 defeat of Burton.

That win came after 15 matches which brought 6 draws and 9 defeats - but they were probably hard done by at Walsall on Good Friday:

Still, I'd expect them to make a good effort to keep their L1 status (though I can't think of other clubs with as many L1-L2 promotions/relegations).

Humphrys played for 68 minutes in a mask in their 0=2 defeat by Wycombe on 13 April (2 goals to the Beast) but hasn't featured since. Don't know if he's injured again. Always liked him as a player.
Southend Coaches on 17:58 - Apr 24 with 3085 views442Dale

Southend Coaches on 17:50 - Apr 24 by Sheffdale

Humphrys played for 68 minutes in a mask in their 0=2 defeat by Wycombe on 13 April (2 goals to the Beast) but hasn't featured since. Don't know if he's injured again. Always liked him as a player.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Southend Coaches on 19:16 - Apr 24 with 2869 viewsNigeriamark

Southend Coaches on 17:58 - Apr 24 by 442Dale

They haven’t realised that the Dale never lose on Exiles day

That’s put the mockers on it !!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024