Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man U tickets 21:11 - Sep 2 with 43297 viewsdingdangblue

On sale tomorrow.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/september/ticket-news--manchester-united
[Post edited 2 Sep 2019 21:13]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Man U tickets on 14:34 - Sep 3 with 3141 viewsbatfink

Will tickets bre available over the phone for collection at the club? Exile in Spain now but don't want to miss this
Man U tickets on 14:40 - Sep 3 with 3113 views442Dale

Man U tickets on 13:39 - Sep 3 by SuddenLad

That's exactly what I did. Took 2 season tickets and bought 6 match tickets.

Thanks for the info!

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Man U tickets on 15:08 - Sep 3 with 3034 viewsrochdaleriddler

Man U tickets on 13:12 - Sep 3 by pioneer

Wonder what the reaction would be on here if other clubs fans tried to pull that one on us when they visit Spotland.

They must do, some Dale fans used to

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

(No subject) (n/t) on 17:47 - Sep 3 with 2713 views442Dale

Man U tickets on 13:39 - Sep 3 by SuddenLad

That's exactly what I did. Took 2 season tickets and bought 6 match tickets.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Man U tickets on 20:06 - Sep 3 with 2495 viewsArthurDaley

Man U tickets on 23:14 - Sep 2 by dingdangblue

Mind you, compared to new school shoes those Man U tickets look rather cheap!

Good job daughter is not a fan, a 7 yo and 4 yo twins. Needed new shoes.

A large VAT Dave

Man U tickets on 20:28 - Sep 3 with 2413 viewsrochedale

885 sold today.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Man U tickets on 20:32 - Sep 3 with 2393 viewsrochdale_ranger

Man U tickets on 20:28 - Sep 3 by rochedale

885 sold today.

Not a great deal then. I would have happily picked up another two or three for other friends today.
Man U tickets on 20:35 - Sep 3 with 2382 viewsrochedale

Man U tickets on 20:32 - Sep 3 by rochdale_ranger

Not a great deal then. I would have happily picked up another two or three for other friends today.

177 an hour, nearly 3 a minute. Not too shabby.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

Login to get fewer ads

Man U tickets on 20:44 - Sep 3 with 2337 viewsTVOS1907

Man U tickets on 20:32 - Sep 3 by rochdale_ranger

People can't just drop everything to get up there on the first day of sales!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Man U tickets on 20:48 - Sep 3 with 2314 viewsrochdale_ranger

Man U tickets on 20:44 - Sep 3 by TVOS1907

People can't just drop everything to get up there on the first day of sales!

No need to shout.
Man U tickets on 21:09 - Sep 3 with 2243 viewsTVOS1907

Man U tickets on 20:48 - Sep 3 by rochdale_ranger

No need to shout.

It would have been in capitals if I was shouting, would it not?

Man U tickets on 21:10 - Sep 3 with 2241 viewsdalenumber2

I got there at 4.50pm today, thinking there might have been a bit of a queue with people on their way home from work. Surprised to say there was no-one waiting and I was in and out in a couple of minutes.
Man U tickets on 21:16 - Sep 3 with 2224 viewsrochdale_ranger

Man U tickets on 21:10 - Sep 3 by dalenumber2

I got there at 4.50pm today, thinking there might have been a bit of a queue with people on their way home from work. Surprised to say there was no-one waiting and I was in and out in a couple of minutes.

I drove over after work and there wasn’t a line either. When 2500 are sold and we get another two thousand on top of that when they go on general sale (with another limit on how many people can buy) people can squeal about how they can’t drop everything. Which if you follow the thread wasn’t or isn’t my beef. It’s the limit on how many tickets people are limited to given the fact that UTD have basically said we can have more tickets if we sell our allocation.
Man U tickets on 21:24 - Sep 3 with 2190 viewsTVOS1907

Man U tickets on 21:16 - Sep 3 by rochdale_ranger

I drove over after work and there wasn’t a line either. When 2500 are sold and we get another two thousand on top of that when they go on general sale (with another limit on how many people can buy) people can squeal about how they can’t drop everything. Which if you follow the thread wasn’t or isn’t my beef. It’s the limit on how many tickets people are limited to given the fact that UTD have basically said we can have more tickets if we sell our allocation.

No squealing; you suggested 885 sold today wasn't many. It was the first day of sales and people can't just get up there at the drop of a hat. I'm sure more will be sold in the coming days.

Man U tickets on 21:26 - Sep 3 with 2182 viewsjudd

The office staff, as well as the shop staff,.are and have always been first class.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Man U tickets on 21:29 - Sep 3 with 2163 viewssoulboy

Man U tickets on 20:06 - Sep 3 by ArthurDaley

Good job daughter is not a fan, a 7 yo and 4 yo twins. Needed new shoes.

Thought their ages would mean they're were typical man ure fans!
Man U tickets on 21:30 - Sep 3 with 2161 viewsrochdale_ranger

Man U tickets on 21:24 - Sep 3 by TVOS1907

No squealing; you suggested 885 sold today wasn't many. It was the first day of sales and people can't just get up there at the drop of a hat. I'm sure more will be sold in the coming days.

I understand that fully, I came off my job in Alderley edge at two and drove over then had to drive back to south Manchester. Total ballache but had to be done as I’m not gonna get the opportunity to go over before the window shuts for season ticket holders again.
Man U tickets on 21:35 - Sep 3 with 2125 viewsTVOS1907

Man U tickets on 21:30 - Sep 3 by rochdale_ranger

I understand that fully, I came off my job in Alderley edge at two and drove over then had to drive back to south Manchester. Total ballache but had to be done as I’m not gonna get the opportunity to go over before the window shuts for season ticket holders again.

Fair play.

Different people have to make their own arrangements. I'm sure everyone who wants a ticket will get one.

Man U tickets on 21:38 - Sep 3 with 2116 viewsboromat

Tickets only went on sale at mid day aswell so in 5 hours that's pretty impressive for us. Is it about a third of our season tickets? Can't remember the exact number.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Man U tickets on 21:42 - Sep 3 with 2098 views_Windydale

Getting my three tomorrow as it's a good day for me.

There's no rush...I'm not trying to get the best seat possible. Got a few days. It's not like I've got to queue is if - a crazy black Friday sale.

Big..big game for Dale and I'd be surprised if the interest in the town is not high and we sell out most of the allocation.

If it was a televised match it might be a different story as people might prefer to watch in the comfort or home with a few tinnies and a Just-eat order.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2019 22:21]
Man U tickets on 21:45 - Sep 3 with 2085 viewsD_Alien

Man U tickets on 21:38 - Sep 3 by boromat

Tickets only went on sale at mid day aswell so in 5 hours that's pretty impressive for us. Is it about a third of our season tickets? Can't remember the exact number.

Depends how many tickets those able to get there today bought

I think our ST sales were approx 2450, but if (for instance) the average number of tickets bought today was 2.5, it'd only be around 350 actual purchasers

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Man U tickets on 21:58 - Sep 3 with 2032 viewsDaleyBrent

Myself and family/friends are picking up 16 tickets tomorrow!
Man U tickets on 23:00 - Sep 3 with 1940 viewsbatfink

Just out of interest, anyone else travelling from abroad? 3000 mile round trip for me
Man U tickets on 23:03 - Sep 3 with 1926 viewsjudd

Man U tickets on 23:00 - Sep 3 by batfink

Just out of interest, anyone else travelling from abroad? 3000 mile round trip for me

That's nothing compared to the typical Manu fan.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Man U tickets on 00:00 - Sep 4 with 1857 viewsNigeriamark

Man U tickets on 23:00 - Sep 3 by batfink

Flying from Kiev on the Tuesday evening, staying for the Wycombe and Bolton Micky mouse cup games and then off to Japan for the rugby World Cup the day after. Thankfully the game was moved to the Wednesday as Tuesday was the only flight I could get from Kiev at a cheap rate
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024