Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham 14:35 - Jan 23 with 17297 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Match Preview:

Match Preview: Dale vs Gillingham 23rd Jan 2020 14:33
Dale look to bounce back from a gut-wrenching last-gasp defeat at Wycombe as they host Gillingham at Spotland on Saturday afternoon. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 15:49 - Jan 25 with 4127 viewsDalenet

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 15:39 - Jan 25 by Dale23years

Piss poor refereeing again clear foul on Lynch

Yep and no card for the pen. Evans and Co on everyone's back. But let's be honest. We are awful to watch for a team at home against a poor side.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 16:04 - Jan 25 with 3971 viewsDaleFan7

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 15:46 - Jan 25 by blackdogblue

Get Dooley off this pitch for Christ sake

He at least needs moving out of the middle. He asks for the ball then gets blown over by the wind and we end up losing it.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 16:08 - Jan 25 with 3946 viewsYorkshire_Dale

...and poss Ryan,now on a yellow card. Plenty of options on this wizzo bench?
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 16:33 - Jan 25 with 3691 viewsfitzochris

What a goal that was!

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 16:34 - Jan 25 with 3686 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 16:33 - Jan 25 by fitzochris

What a goal that was!

Alby the Assister....just on as sub.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:03 - Jan 25 with 3470 viewsrochdaleriddler

Worst match officials ever, Lino missed everything main stand side, ref simply dreadful

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:08 - Jan 25 with 3424 viewsoddjob007

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:03 - Jan 25 by rochdaleriddler

Worst match officials ever, Lino missed everything main stand side, ref simply dreadful

Even BBM lost it with the linesman.

Shocking set of officials - makes you wonder if they were running scared of Evans and co.

Dooley was poor and should have come off for Done, who did well when he came on.

Smith looked useful but needs game time.

Couldn’t understand the delay in bringing Wilbraham and Done on, we had nothing going forward.

I lost count of the amount of mistakes when playing it around at the back. We aren’t good enough to do this and it’s cost us time again , and will continue to do so!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 17:10]
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:09 - Jan 25 with 3408 viewsfunkkk

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:03 - Jan 25 by rochdaleriddler

Don't normally slate the officials but my god they were awful. The game was there for the taking - very frustrating.
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:09 - Jan 25 with 3408 viewsAncoats_Blue

That refereeing performance was almost as bad as Dean Mohareb v Dagenham in 2012. Let’s hope today’s ref doesn’t officiate again as well. Appalling.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:10 - Jan 25 with 3386 viewsAncoats_Blue

Ignoring the poor officials a draw is probably fair. Either side could have won that. Probably we *should* have won it with our momentum second half. Very frustrated.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:12 - Jan 25 with 3360 views442Dale

Shame it took us so long to start playing to the conditions. The subs made all the difference and we played football in their half, getting it wide and balls into the box.

A word for Matt Done, he’s not really ever hit the heights since his return, but today he looked like the Done of old. A yard sharper than everyone else and if that late effort had gone in we’d have had an all-time great memory.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:13 - Jan 25 with 3354 viewsrochdaleriddler

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:12 - Jan 25 by 442Dale

Shame it took us so long to start playing to the conditions. The subs made all the difference and we played football in their half, getting it wide and balls into the box.

A word for Matt Done, he’s not really ever hit the heights since his return, but today he looked like the Done of old. A yard sharper than everyone else and if that late effort had gone in we’d have had an all-time great memory.

Done looked good

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:15 - Jan 25 with 3326 viewsdingdangblue

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:13 - Jan 25 by rochdaleriddler

Done looked good

Yes he usually looks Done.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:21 - Jan 25 with 3270 viewsFrites

You do wonder whether Evans and Co. do have an effect, as the ref at Gillingham for the away fixture was equally bad.
The team that finished today I would start with on Tuesday.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:21 - Jan 25 with 3270 viewsleedsdale

I’m lost for words
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:24 - Jan 25 with 3244 viewsJames1980

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:21 - Jan 25 by leedsdale

I’m lost for words

Brown envelopes!!!!!!

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:25 - Jan 25 with 3232 viewsfitzochris

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:21 - Jan 25 by leedsdale

I’m lost for words

There was a worse one than that on Henderson near the end. Looked like a shove going into the box. Need to see it again but it looked blatant.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:26 - Jan 25 with 3236 viewsfunkkk

Best Done cameo I can remember in years, if only his effort could have crept in.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:31 - Jan 25 with 3179 viewsDaleFan7

Agree with a lot that has already been said. Draw probably fair over 90 mins. Subs made the difference, especially Done who has his best cameo in a Dale shirt for a long time.

Not normally one to blame the officials but they were disgraceful today.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:34 - Jan 25 with 3160 viewsKenBoon

I couldn’t get to the game today but it sounds like a regular home game.
The state of that pitch too! All the damage in Rugby areas. Here’s hoping this summer we can finally get a pitch in place that can handle more than two games of January Rugby before turning into a building site.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:44 - Jan 25 with 3083 viewsMancDale

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:24 - Jan 25 by James1980

Brown envelopes!!!!!!

Was blatant at the time and looks even worse on the replay. Absolute joke that it wasn't given
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:44 - Jan 25 with 3061 viewsD_Alien

Done did well, but it was Alby that made the real difference, and almost immediately with his assist. Good finish by Dooley but there was a groan when he wasn't subbed just before then and his goal doesn't alter yet another powder-puff display

Overall, it turned into a decent game the officials did their best to spoil. Gills reacted well to going behind, as did we and a draw probably fair. Good to see both teams going for it at the finish

My MoM: Ryan. He's a real asset now, always available and looking for a positive pass. Word for Lynch too, whose block at close quarters saved what looked like a last gasp winner for them

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:56 - Jan 25 with 2967 viewsFaxdale

the little baldy on the main stand wasn’t helping the referee. He seemed to be 2/3 yards behind play every time they played it over the top. That last chance they had was a yard offside. Is up there with the worst officiating I’ve seen at dale.
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:57 - Jan 25 with 2941 viewsDaveButt

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:34 - Jan 25 by KenBoon

I couldn’t get to the game today but it sounds like a regular home game.
The state of that pitch too! All the damage in Rugby areas. Here’s hoping this summer we can finally get a pitch in place that can handle more than two games of January Rugby before turning into a building site.

If you couldn't get to the match, how do you know what the pitch was like?
Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:59 - Jan 25 with 2923 viewsdawlishdale

Match Thread: Dale vs Gillingham on 17:56 - Jan 25 by Faxdale

the little baldy on the main stand wasn’t helping the referee. He seemed to be 2/3 yards behind play every time they played it over the top. That last chance they had was a yard offside. Is up there with the worst officiating I’ve seen at dale.

Worst officiating I've seen at Dale in 15 years. There can be no defending many of the errors they made ...referee and linesmen together all made so many mistakes. shockingly bad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024