Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust EGM update 11:50 - Apr 16 with 30167 viewselectricblue

We'd just like to provide an update to Trust members following our announcement earlier in the week that we intended to call for an EGM. We have delivered a letter to the club this morning where we have formally called for that EGM.

In the past 48 hours, we have been in contact with a number of shareholders, and we were delighted that we had a total of 54 unique shareholders backing our call for an EGM which equated to around 25% of the total shareholding.

A massive thank you to all supporters for their backing over this. We will update you once we have a date for the meeting.

I wonder that out of the other 75% of shareholders with also vote for an EGM..
With what the yanks said about the club i think they just might..
[Post edited 16 Apr 2021 11:59]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Trust EGM update on 15:48 - May 1 with 2270 viewskel

Trust EGM update on 14:53 - May 1 by D_Alien

Oh?

How about "I didn't expect this season to collapse the way it has on the field" then?

[Today, about the last twelve months...]
[Post edited 1 May 2021 14:54]

I’m afraid you’ve used up your ‘Suddenlad reply quota’ for the season.
Trust EGM update on 17:00 - May 1 with 2135 viewsinthenet

Trust EGM update on 15:48 - May 1 by kel

Get rid of the shambolic management...it all started from the first match and the loss of Henderson you can go on and on with the mistakes made with this lot in charge ...

Rastrickblue

Trust EGM update on 17:06 - May 1 with 2084 viewsDalenet

Trust EGM update on 15:48 - May 1 by kel

Lets not turn on each other. Now's not the time
Trust EGM update on 17:09 - May 1 with 2066 viewsD_Alien

Trust EGM update on 17:06 - May 1 by Dalenet

Lets not turn on each other. Now's not the time

It was just an amuse-bouche before the action!

Glad we didn't equalise, the certainty is preferable to another week of posturing within the club

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Trust EGM update on 17:19 - May 1 with 2023 viewsDalenet

Trust EGM update on 17:09 - May 1 by D_Alien

It was just an amuse-bouche before the action!

Glad we didn't equalise, the certainty is preferable to another week of posturing within the club

Amuse bouche.

I am off for my carriage. Can't stomach dessert
Trust EGM update on 17:21 - May 1 with 2004 viewsD_Alien

Trust EGM update on 17:19 - May 1 by Dalenet

Amuse bouche.

I am off for my carriage. Can't stomach dessert

Got any spare seats?

But you're right, we really need to avoid any infighting at this juncture

Normal play can be resumed when things are more settled

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Trust EGM update on 18:15 - May 1 with 1925 viewsTVOS1907

Trust EGM update on 17:00 - May 1 by inthenet

Get rid of the shambolic management...it all started from the first match and the loss of Henderson you can go on and on with the mistakes made with this lot in charge ...

As mentioned many times before, Henderson would have made little difference; the problems have largely been at the other end.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trust EGM update on 18:48 - May 1 with 1880 viewsAtThePeake

Trust EGM update on 18:15 - May 1 by TVOS1907

As mentioned many times before, Henderson would have made little difference; the problems have largely been at the other end.

Yep. We've averaged more goals per game this season than we did last.

Tangled up in blue.

Login to get fewer ads

Trust EGM update on 19:03 - May 1 with 1835 views442Dale

Controversial statement alert based on nothing but seeing what we’ve seen this season: we’d have been even worse off with Henderson as he’d have soon grown tired with the way we were playing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Trust EGM update on 19:16 - May 1 with 1781 viewsJames1980

Trust EGM update on 19:03 - May 1 by 442Dale

Controversial statement alert based on nothing but seeing what we’ve seen this season: we’d have been even worse off with Henderson as he’d have soon grown tired with the way we were playing.

What about the games that we lost where we played 'brilliantly' ? Maybe Hendo would have capped off the 'brilliance' with some goals in those games.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 19:17]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Trust EGM update on 19:24 - May 1 with 1751 viewsAtThePeake

Trust EGM update on 19:16 - May 1 by James1980

What about the games that we lost where we played 'brilliantly' ? Maybe Hendo would have capped off the 'brilliance' with some goals in those games.

A lack of goals hasn't been an issue. We've scored 58 of them - the last time a team scored more and were relegated from League One was in 2014/2015.

Tangled up in blue.

Trust EGM update on 19:24 - May 1 with 1749 views442Dale

Nope. We have been relegated because of our inability to use what we have, not what we don’t.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Trust EGM update on 19:41 - May 1 with 1702 viewsTVOS1907

... they would have been consolations.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trust EGM update on 19:55 - May 1 with 1658 viewsJames1980

Sorry I was being flippant I don't think losing Henderson is what relegated us this season.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Trust EGM update on 20:05 - May 1 with 1626 views49thseason

We have been relegated because our defence has been shite all season.
Bazunu, an inexperienced 18 year old, was left exposed behind a defence not worthy of the name, 2 crocked centre halves, a crocked right back (who played at walking pace this afternoon) a gaping hole at left back and no cover in front of them. throw in a set of highly unsuitable tactics for most of the season and you end up exactly where we are. It was only after a couple of weeks of hard training during the international break that any of them looked as though they could run the length of the pitch without a brew and a fag and suddenly results improved when they realised their salaries would be going down with them and that running for 90 minutes was actually an important aspect of being a footballer. A dismal end to a dismal and entirely forgettable season.
Trust EGM update on 20:23 - May 1 with 1576 viewsTrueDaleBlue

Trust EGM update on 20:05 - May 1 by 49thseason

We have been relegated because our defence has been shite all season.
Bazunu, an inexperienced 18 year old, was left exposed behind a defence not worthy of the name, 2 crocked centre halves, a crocked right back (who played at walking pace this afternoon) a gaping hole at left back and no cover in front of them. throw in a set of highly unsuitable tactics for most of the season and you end up exactly where we are. It was only after a couple of weeks of hard training during the international break that any of them looked as though they could run the length of the pitch without a brew and a fag and suddenly results improved when they realised their salaries would be going down with them and that running for 90 minutes was actually an important aspect of being a footballer. A dismal end to a dismal and entirely forgettable season.

That’s pretty much the top and bottom of it.
On paper a squad that was capable in league 1 of securing our status, but unfortunately football is not played on paper.
Too many players who can’t manage a full season on the pitch, and too many inexperienced players thrown in at the deep end.
Trust EGM update on 22:28 - May 1 with 1453 viewsinthenet

Trust EGM update on 19:03 - May 1 by 442Dale

At least Hendo puts a shift in unlike some of the lacklustre appearances we have seen , I still believe he would have nicked us a few more points .... who knows ?

Rastrickblue

Trust EGM update on 23:06 - May 1 with 1360 viewsnordenblue

Trust EGM update on 22:28 - May 1 by inthenet

At least Hendo puts a shift in unlike some of the lacklustre appearances we have seen , I still believe he would have nicked us a few more points .... who knows ?

We've had many other players "put shifts in" all season now he's not here,would Lund have scored as many if Hendo was still here,would Beesley been given as much game time,whilst doing so ran his knackers off most if not every game.

Hendo for all his goals he also let many a game pass him by for a big portion of the 90 mins,let's not kids ourselves.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 23:12]
Trust EGM update on 23:20 - May 1 with 1310 views100notout

Trust EGM update on 23:06 - May 1 by nordenblue

We've had many other players "put shifts in" all season now he's not here,would Lund have scored as many if Hendo was still here,would Beesley been given as much game time,whilst doing so ran his knackers off most if not every game.

Hendo for all his goals he also let many a game pass him by for a big portion of the 90 mins,let's not kids ourselves.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 23:12]

Took the words right out of my mouth NB

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Trust EGM update on 23:28 - May 1 with 1292 viewsjoecooke

Henderson would have been the paper over the cracks.

i would have taken that and regrouped.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Trust EGM update on 08:17 - May 2 with 1138 viewsfirgrovedale51

Trust EGM update on 19:24 - May 1 by 442Dale

Nope. We have been relegated because of our inability to use what we have, not what we don’t.

So very true we may not be the best team in the league but we are better than we have shown
[Post edited 2 May 2021 15:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024