Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Ball has returned to Posh 11:38 - Jan 15 with 3535 viewsjav14

On the news just now. Never really worked out during his second stint. Pity really.
David Ball has returned to Posh on 11:44 - Jan 15 with 3511 viewspnc4eva1

Ormerod and Bogdanovic have a better pedigree but I would still like Ball back permanently

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

David Ball has returned to Posh on 12:21 - Jan 15 with 3420 viewsDaley_Lama

At the end of the game he made a point of applauding towards both the Sandy and the TDS, sadly given the way the game had gone there were few people left and I think only a small handful in the TDS recognised this, as they applauded him back to the consternation of those heading out.

Farewell Bally, hope you get your chance back at the Posh.

Poll: DF in or out

David Ball has returned to Posh on 12:31 - Jan 15 with 3380 viewsdalenumber2

I bet he is glad to go.
David Ball has returned to Posh on 12:41 - Jan 15 with 3348 viewsmacro

Brentford calls I understand
David Ball has returned to Posh on 14:01 - Jan 15 with 3241 viewsShun

Yep, off to Brentford as mentioned on here a few times yesterday. Shame really, I was a big, big fan of his. Do we have that striker who will run about with boundless energy now?
David Ball has returned to Posh on 14:07 - Jan 15 with 3205 viewsDaleFan7

He didn't do anything and never offered anything second time around. At least we might be able to concentrate more on our own players now the loanees are seeming to be thinned out.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
David Ball has returned to Posh on 15:22 - Jan 15 with 3129 viewselectricblue

David Ball has returned to Posh on 14:01 - Jan 15 by Shun

Yep, off to Brentford as mentioned on here a few times yesterday. Shame really, I was a big, big fan of his. Do we have that striker who will run about with boundless energy now?

I thought that Dale where signing perminent or was that if eyre stayed..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

David Ball has returned to Posh on 16:33 - Jan 15 with 3012 viewsYorkshire_Dale

David Ball has returned to Posh on 12:31 - Jan 15 by dalenumber2

I bet he is glad to go.

The taxi was ticking over on the car park at 16.50.
Login to get fewer ads

David Ball has returned to Posh on 16:41 - Jan 15 with 2991 viewsmikehunt

And I bet the emergency loan lot can't wait to go either.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

David Ball has returned to Posh on 17:39 - Jan 15 with 2926 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

David Ball has returned to Posh on 14:01 - Jan 15 by Shun

Just one who can score would do.....
David Ball has returned to Posh on 22:54 - Jan 15 with 2744 viewsBrierls

Beech was asked about Ball in his post match interview...over the last week we've been working hard to keep him at the club, looking at both loan and permanent deals. Dale want him, and he is aware of that.

I'd like to see Ball stay at Dale, we need players with his workrate and quality. He's struggled for form and maybe confidence in his second spell, but we all know what he can do. Unfortunately, if I was in Ball's shoes I don't think I'd want to stay. We can hardly be seen as a progressive club at the moment. The only positive reason for staying at Dale would be living so close to the training ground, giving him much more time to spend with his young family.
David Ball has returned to Posh on 11:25 - Jan 16 with 2616 viewskirbys

David Ball has returned to Posh on 22:54 - Jan 15 by Brierls

Beech was asked about Ball in his post match interview...over the last week we've been working hard to keep him at the club, looking at both loan and permanent deals. Dale want him, and he is aware of that.

I'd like to see Ball stay at Dale, we need players with his workrate and quality. He's struggled for form and maybe confidence in his second spell, but we all know what he can do. Unfortunately, if I was in Ball's shoes I don't think I'd want to stay. We can hardly be seen as a progressive club at the moment. The only positive reason for staying at Dale would be living so close to the training ground, giving him much more time to spend with his young family.

Has anyone an update on this situation?

I for one hope he can be retained at least to the end of the season.
He worked hard on Saturday as always and injected some pace and passion. This is what is needed to the end of the seasomn - in fact it is what is needed every game.
David Ball has returned to Posh on 12:46 - Jan 16 with 2552 viewsBrierls

David Ball has returned to Posh on 11:25 - Jan 16 by kirbys

Has anyone an update on this situation?

I for one hope he can be retained at least to the end of the season.
He worked hard on Saturday as always and injected some pace and passion. This is what is needed to the end of the seasomn - in fact it is what is needed every game.

Just the official confirmation on the OS...

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2578677,00.html

"Rochdale AFC can confirm that club officials are continuing to work to negotiate a possible return to Spotland for Ball, and remain hopeful of a positive outcome."
David Ball has returned to Posh on 14:07 - Jan 16 with 2476 viewsToffeemanc

David Ball has returned to Posh on 12:46 - Jan 16 by Brierls

Just the official confirmation on the OS...

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10441~2578677,00.html

"Rochdale AFC can confirm that club officials are continuing to work to negotiate a possible return to Spotland for Ball, and remain hopeful of a positive outcome."

I would of thought there is more chance of us staying up than there is Ball coming back now.

And there ain't no chance of us staying up before you ask !

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

David Ball has returned to Posh on 14:18 - Jan 16 with 2441 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I hope Bogba and Rodders get to extend their loans with us the goal for Ormerod on saturday were a class one and Bogdanovic were very impressive against Preston at Spotland which would of been our 1st win under Beech if it wasnt for the Referee with Big Team Symdrone.

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

David Ball has returned to Posh on 22:19 - Jan 16 with 2341 viewsgizmo

lazy reporting on BBC radio manchester today mentioned Ball was going back to MAn City...wtf?

Don't miss the donut by looking through the hole.

David Ball has returned to Posh on 21:01 - Jan 18 with 2102 viewsMeanwood_dale

David Ball's move to Brentford has been called off after the player decided against the move according to the Brentford forum.

http://www.hounslowchronicle.co.uk/west-london-sport/west-london-brentford-fc/20
David Ball has returned to Posh on 21:16 - Jan 18 with 2047 viewsBrierls

David Ball has returned to Posh on 21:01 - Jan 18 by Meanwood_dale

David Ball's move to Brentford has been called off after the player decided against the move according to the Brentford forum.

http://www.hounslowchronicle.co.uk/west-london-sport/west-london-brentford-fc/20

Hmmmm. Darragh MacAnthony says Ball turned down the move, Brentford say Posh pulled the plug on the deal. Either way, its slightly encouraging news for Dale's quest to sign Ball.
David Ball has returned to Posh on 22:03 - Jan 20 with 1899 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

David Ball has returned to Posh on 21:16 - Jan 18 by Brierls

Hmmmm. Darragh MacAnthony says Ball turned down the move, Brentford say Posh pulled the plug on the deal. Either way, its slightly encouraging news for Dale's quest to sign Ball.

There's a picture of Ball in his Dale away kit on the back page of my local paper today (Ealing Gazette).

'We were surprised, as was the player, who was due to train with us on Tuesday morning' said Rosler
David Ball has returned to Posh on 22:06 - Jan 20 with 1885 views442Dale

David Ball has returned to Posh on 22:03 - Jan 20 by Albert_Whitehurst

There's a picture of Ball in his Dale away kit on the back page of my local paper today (Ealing Gazette).

'We were surprised, as was the player, who was due to train with us on Tuesday morning' said Rosler

They were probably surprised Dale had actually used their away kit.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

David Ball has returned to Posh on 22:40 - Jan 20 with 1828 viewsTVOS1907

David Ball has returned to Posh on 22:06 - Jan 20 by 442Dale

They were probably surprised Dale had actually used their away kit.

He didn't say which away kit.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

David Ball has returned to Posh on 08:57 - Jan 21 with 1700 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

David Ball has returned to Posh on 22:40 - Jan 20 by TVOS1907

He didn't say which away kit.

Good point...it was the infamous White with Purple stripe.
David Ball has returned to Posh on 16:37 - Jan 21 with 1566 viewsBeechy

Just scored for them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024