Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool Result..... 21:59 - May 7 with 10574 viewsdale1968

Always thought another stuffing was on the cards but
WOW.

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Liverpool Result..... on 22:02 - May 7 with 3935 viewsNigeriamark

Truly astonishing result

One of the best comebacks in history, especially against such opposition this late in the tournament
Liverpool Result..... on 22:06 - May 7 with 3900 viewsShun

Absolutely sensational! That 4th goal was pure genius by TAA.
Liverpool Result..... on 22:07 - May 7 with 3896 viewsSandyDrum

Just setting it up beautifully for them to lose the Premier League on the last day of the season and to lose another Champions League final, everything will be fine.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Liverpool Result..... on 22:07 - May 7 with 3886 viewssoulboy

Liverpool Result..... on 22:02 - May 7 by Nigeriamark

Truly astonishing result

One of the best comebacks in history, especially against such opposition this late in the tournament

Just listened to the 2nd half on 5 live, what a night at Anfield, you could almost feel the emotion through the radio!
Liverpool Result..... on 22:10 - May 7 with 3858 viewssoulboy

Liverpool Result..... on 22:07 - May 7 by SandyDrum

Just setting it up beautifully for them to lose the Premier League on the last day of the season and to lose another Champions League final, everything will be fine.

Closet red speaking from the swamp?
Liverpool Result..... on 22:13 - May 7 with 3807 viewsrochdale_ranger

Very happy to have the possibility of two English teams in the final. Wish I went out and watched the game tonight, I did last week and was in awe of Barca so thought it would be a done deal tonight. Can’t second guess what will happen in football. Shite that it’s on BT used to love it when CL games were on ITV especially this season it’s been a great tournament.
Liverpool Result..... on 22:15 - May 7 with 3791 viewsSandyDrum

Liverpool Result..... on 22:10 - May 7 by soulboy

Closet red speaking from the swamp?

Far from it - Dale through and through.
Just despise Liverpool fans for their victim mentality (Not referring to Hillsborough.)

The petitions, the whinging, the diving, the entitled mentality. Everything about them makes me dislike them, have genuinely never met one that I like.

Liverpool Result..... on 22:16 - May 7 with 3787 viewsfrenzied

The greatest comeback I have ever seen..

Didn’t even have their best 11 on the pitch...Klopp is a brilliant motivator...

Hope Spurs can get thro tomorrow..
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool Result..... on 22:19 - May 7 with 3734 viewsD_Alien

Some awesome performances tonight, in the absence of two of their best players too

Barca are becoming vulnerable to amazing second leg comebacks but watching that, there was only one team who showed any passion and sometimes consummate skill isn't enough

It's what makes football great

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Liverpool Result..... on 22:21 - May 7 with 3726 viewsmikehunt

Liverpool Result..... on 22:16 - May 7 by frenzied

Still not as good a come back as our survival this season. 😄

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Liverpool Result..... on 22:21 - May 7 with 3722 viewsdingdangblue

So apt that the cheat Suarez's sly kick on Robertson meant Wijnaldum had to come on and score the 2 quick goals that changed the game! Karma.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Liverpool Result..... on 22:26 - May 7 with 3679 viewsrochdale_ranger

Still gonna say it doesn’t beat our comeback against Shrewsbury.
Liverpool Result..... on 22:40 - May 7 with 3603 viewskiwidale

Liverpool Result..... on 22:15 - May 7 by SandyDrum

Just despise Liverpool fans for their victim mentality (Not referring to Hillsborough.)

The petitions, the whinging, the diving, the entitled mentality. Everything about them makes me dislike them, have genuinely never met one that I like.

On a night like this after possibly the greatest game of football I have witnessed your two posts have taken pettiness to a whole new level... Awful comments.

This is not the time for bickering.

Liverpool Result..... on 22:55 - May 7 with 3539 viewsdalenumber2

Liverpool Result..... on 22:15 - May 7 by SandyDrum

What a sour post. It was a fantastic match and Liverpool have been amazing this season, hope they go on to win it.
Liverpool Result..... on 22:56 - May 7 with 3531 viewsSandyDrum

Liverpool Result..... on 22:40 - May 7 by kiwidale

On a night like this after possibly the greatest game of football I have witnessed your two posts have taken pettiness to a whole new level... Awful comments.

That's nice to know but I honestly won't lose any sleep over it.

Liverpool Result..... on 22:56 - May 7 with 3530 viewsrochdale_ranger

Liverpool Result..... on 22:40 - May 7 by kiwidale

Very true. I’ve done a lot of work in Liverpool over the years and made good friends there to point where I used to take a bag full of spare clothes over on a Friday and spent full weekends out there and been put up by the scousers. I think the “reds” he is talking about are probably the plastic variety that live in Dale. And knowing guys who lost family at Hillsborough I just think the “victim” reference was uncalled for. Broaden your horizons sandydrum.
Liverpool Result..... on 22:58 - May 7 with 3525 viewsSandyDrum

Liverpool Result..... on 22:56 - May 7 by rochdale_ranger

Very true. I’ve done a lot of work in Liverpool over the years and made good friends there to point where I used to take a bag full of spare clothes over on a Friday and spent full weekends out there and been put up by the scousers. I think the “reds” he is talking about are probably the plastic variety that live in Dale. And knowing guys who lost family at Hillsborough I just think the “victim” reference was uncalled for. Broaden your horizons sandydrum.

Edited due to misunderstanding
[Post edited 7 May 2019 23:04]

Liverpool Result..... (n/t) on 22:59 - May 7 with 3516 viewsrochdale_ranger

[Post edited 7 May 2019 23:01]
Liverpool Result..... on 23:00 - May 7 with 3508 viewsrochdale_ranger

Liverpool Result..... on 22:58 - May 7 by SandyDrum

Edited due to misunderstanding
[Post edited 7 May 2019 23:04]

Just read it again my apologies.
Liverpool Result..... on 23:01 - May 7 with 3501 viewsSandyDrum

Liverpool Result..... (n/t) on 22:59 - May 7 by rochdale_ranger

[Post edited 7 May 2019 23:01]

Deleted as per above edit.
Apology accepted.

I understand my opinion will probably have hit a nerve with some people and absolutely it was an amazing comeback. But I will be delighted if City win the league and Spurs or Ajax win the CL, just a personal opinion from prior experiences with Lpool fans.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 23:03]

Liverpool Result..... on 23:15 - May 7 with 3440 viewsrochdale_ranger

Liverpool Result..... on 23:01 - May 7 by SandyDrum

Deleted as per above edit.
Apology accepted.

I understand my opinion will probably have hit a nerve with some people and absolutely it was an amazing comeback. But I will be delighted if City win the league and Spurs or Ajax win the CL, just a personal opinion from prior experiences with Lpool fans.
[Post edited 7 May 2019 23:03]

Where I live I’m surrounded by plastic Mancs of the blue variety who have become unbelievably smug (they forget they were a third tier team not so long ago) who mercilessly take the piss out of me for being a dale fan so I’m only hoping the scousers pip them to the title for that reason. I was also sat in front of one of them at the match the other week who said to his mate “what are the results in the real world of football” when enquiring how his team (city) we’re getting on.

It’s tidbits like that which are leaving a sour taste in the mouth. I was jumping around my living room in joy when they beat Utd to the league in the last minute a few years ago, but that was before they went up their own arses.
Liverpool Result..... on 23:32 - May 7 with 3387 viewsDaley_Lama

They just absolutely mullered Barcelona.

All over them from the first minute until the 4th goal and then Barcelona created zip chances from there on in.

4th goal was as above, simply genius and a cracking finish too.

In my top 10 matches not involving Rochdale that one is.

Poll: DF in or out

Liverpool Result..... on 23:33 - May 7 with 3381 viewsSandyDrum

Liverpool Result..... on 23:15 - May 7 by rochdale_ranger

Where I live I’m surrounded by plastic Mancs of the blue variety who have become unbelievably smug (they forget they were a third tier team not so long ago) who mercilessly take the piss out of me for being a dale fan so I’m only hoping the scousers pip them to the title for that reason. I was also sat in front of one of them at the match the other week who said to his mate “what are the results in the real world of football” when enquiring how his team (city) we’re getting on.

It’s tidbits like that which are leaving a sour taste in the mouth. I was jumping around my living room in joy when they beat Utd to the league in the last minute a few years ago, but that was before they went up their own arses.

One of the first memories I've got of watching football on TV was when Nicky Weaver won them that penalty shootout against Gillingham if my memory serves correct!
I bet you half the people at the Etihad last night couldn't even tell you who was in net that day or even who Shaun Goater is

So yeah I definitely understand why people want Lpool to win it this year.

I think I'm just bitter, had too many run ins with them and it leaves a sour taste in the mouth. I need to learn to chill out though, what will be will be, it's only football as they say!

Liverpool Result..... on 23:52 - May 7 with 3348 viewsShun

Liverpool Result..... on 23:15 - May 7 by rochdale_ranger

Same here. City are a veritable nothing club and their fans need to remember they only stopped being a nothing club a few years ago when for no reason at all but pure luck an actual country decided to buy them.

They play nice football but in my eyes they’re absolutely anti-football to me - the way they rose from absolute nothingness to winning everything via pure money and nothing else represents an absurd caricature of the modern game.

As you can guess, I’m very much ‘anyone but City’ (or Chelsea, for similar reasons - plus they’re all racists).
Liverpool Result..... on 00:06 - May 8 with 3336 views100notout

Liverpool Result..... on 23:52 - May 7 by Shun

Same here. City are a veritable nothing club and their fans need to remember they only stopped being a nothing club a few years ago when for no reason at all but pure luck an actual country decided to buy them.

They play nice football but in my eyes they’re absolutely anti-football to me - the way they rose from absolute nothingness to winning everything via pure money and nothing else represents an absurd caricature of the modern game.

As you can guess, I’m very much ‘anyone but City’ (or Chelsea, for similar reasons - plus they’re all racists).

Remind us how much united have spent since fergie left

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024