Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford Away Tickets 12:13 - Jan 15 with 4487 viewsSaintNick

They have put the allocation of 4,000 on sale today to the first eligible fans, so why have they started at one end of the ground and not put the whole end on sale, if all those with the most games buy today then our most loyal away fans will be squashed in the corner, whilst those later will get the centre section.

Saints never think these things through

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Watford Away Tickets on 12:26 - Jan 15 with 4013 viewsWints76

They charged me more than they advertised as well, £20 rather than £15. Though I've seen people on the Tweets saying they will be refunding. Only a fiver, but a bit silly of them
Watford Away Tickets on 12:27 - Jan 15 with 4010 viewsBuggalugs

They always do that, it's very annoying. I also got charged £20 for my ticket rather than the £15 advertised, so have had to email them to request a refund.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Watford Away Tickets on 12:33 - Jan 15 with 3997 viewsIanSouthstander

They are just covering their arses in case we don't sell the full allocation and have to stump up for the entire allocation.
This allows unsold tickets to be returned and enables Watford to segregrate the end for any of their fans.
Bit of a waste of time really as i can't see Watford selling all their tickets.
Watford Away Tickets on 12:37 - Jan 15 with 3989 viewsNumber_58

Nick, I'm a bit busy atm so could you please keep us updated on the number of seats sold in the first two blocks so I can ensure I get first dibs at the best seats when the other two blocks go on sale. Cheers! x
Watford Away Tickets on 12:44 - Jan 15 with 3970 viewsSaintNick

Watford Away Tickets on 12:37 - Jan 15 by Number_58

Nick, I'm a bit busy atm so could you please keep us updated on the number of seats sold in the first two blocks so I can ensure I get first dibs at the best seats when the other two blocks go on sale. Cheers! x

It will be done on an hourly basis

Watford Away Tickets on 12:49 - Jan 15 with 3957 viewsNumber_58

Watford Away Tickets on 12:44 - Jan 15 by SaintNick

It will be done on an hourly basis

Cheers. I'll keep checking the forum, assuming the crematorium has decent wi-fi.
Watford Away Tickets on 13:13 - Jan 15 with 3913 views1ASIN12

A lot of the time the way blocks are allocated are on the say so of the home club.

Saints do this, which is why the blocks nearest the Itchen stand are always full and then some times block 43 is full of Saints fans.
Watford Away Tickets on 13:52 - Jan 15 with 3865 viewsBLEEDRED

Went online to book one ticket, and it kept saying not available can't leave single tickets, despite not a ticket in the whole row taken!! So in the end
just let them given me a ticket.( which was no different from picking my own row)
[Post edited 15 Jan 14:41]
Login to get fewer ads

Watford Away Tickets on 15:08 - Jan 15 with 3790 viewsSaintNick

Watford Away Tickets on 12:49 - Jan 15 by Number_58

Cheers. I'll keep checking the forum, assuming the crematorium has decent wi-fi.

As promised the update ! the club have now put more tickets on sale in the centre of the stand

Watford Away Tickets on 16:04 - Jan 15 with 3732 viewssaints__fan__73

Watford Away Tickets on 15:08 - Jan 15 by SaintNick

As promised the update ! the club have now put more tickets on sale in the centre of the stand

Don't you just sit in other people's allocated seats anyway Nick?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Watford Away Tickets on 17:19 - Jan 15 with 3659 viewsSalisburySaint

Watford Away Tickets on 16:04 - Jan 15 by saints__fan__73

Don't you just sit in other people's allocated seats anyway Nick?

Around 2,000 tickets sold so far, and two blocks that are normally home sections are available for Saints fans, two further blocks being held back until we sell a few more I suspect, but looks like we will easily sell out the 4,000 total number of tickets available, if todays anything to go by
Watford Away Tickets on 21:58 - Jan 15 with 3498 viewsericofarabia

Watford Away Tickets on 17:19 - Jan 15 by SalisburySaint

Around 2,000 tickets sold so far, and two blocks that are normally home sections are available for Saints fans, two further blocks being held back until we sell a few more I suspect, but looks like we will easily sell out the 4,000 total number of tickets available, if todays anything to go by

On Watford OS they have stated that we have been allocated the whole end.
Watford Away Tickets on 10:58 - Jan 16 with 3361 viewsNumber_58

Watford Away Tickets on 13:52 - Jan 15 by BLEEDRED

Went online to book one ticket, and it kept saying not available can't leave single tickets, despite not a ticket in the whole row taken!! So in the end
just let them given me a ticket.( which was no different from picking my own row)
[Post edited 15 Jan 14:41]

For some reason the website wouldn't let me select the cheaper £5 ticket for my son so I had to buy an adult one for him. I've sent an email to the ticket office asking for my tenner back. It's very strange, I've been purchasing children's tickets for him for the last 25 years and never had any issues.
Watford Away Tickets on 16:05 - Jan 16 with 3249 viewsSalisburySaint

Watford Away Tickets on 10:58 - Jan 16 by Number_58

For some reason the website wouldn't let me select the cheaper £5 ticket for my son so I had to buy an adult one for him. I've sent an email to the ticket office asking for my tenner back. It's very strange, I've been purchasing children's tickets for him for the last 25 years and never had any issues.

Just 9 tickets currently left of our allocation currently
Watford Away Tickets on 17:40 - Jan 16 with 3178 viewshedgeend61

Watford Away Tickets on 16:05 - Jan 16 by SalisburySaint

Just 9 tickets currently left of our allocation currently

That end apparently holds 5800(from google), do you think they'll give us more?

Chesterfield took 4000 last round
Watford Away Tickets on 18:00 - Jan 16 with 3144 viewsNumber_58

Watford Away Tickets on 17:40 - Jan 16 by hedgeend61

That end apparently holds 5800(from google), do you think they'll give us more?

Chesterfield took 4000 last round

I think there's six or seven rows at the front that haven't been put on sale yet. They had the tarpaulin stuff over them for the Chesterfield game. I was intending to slide down the tarpaulin head first and onto the pitch when Mara completes his hat trick. If they put those extra rows on sale that'll scupper those plans.
Watford Away Tickets on 08:20 - Jan 17 with 2939 viewscocklebreath

All gone, was gonna take the nipper to his 2nd away game, I’ve never known demand for away games like it.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Watford Away Tickets on 21:10 - Jan 17 with 2685 viewsHorndeansaint

Watford Away Tickets on 10:58 - Jan 16 by Number_58

Not sure if anyone tweaked that one! You could be getting a bill for all of the underpriced tickets you’ve bought since he stopped qualifying for children’s tickets!
Watford Away Tickets on 08:40 - Jan 18 with 2540 viewsNumber_58

Watford Away Tickets on 21:10 - Jan 17 by Horndeansaint

Not sure if anyone tweaked that one! You could be getting a bill for all of the underpriced tickets you’ve bought since he stopped qualifying for children’s tickets!

I've changed it now. I've managed to get him an OAP ticket instead.
Watford Away Tickets on 22:31 - Jan 18 with 2346 viewshedgeend61

Watford Away Tickets on 08:40 - Jan 18 by Number_58

I've changed it now. I've managed to get him an OAP ticket instead.

Used to be able to get away with that caper.

For Rotherham brought my daughter aged 30, an 11-17 ticket for 11£, thought pay for an extra 4 pints and tickets aren't generally checked at turnstiles. Alas no

SFC ticket rang me up last Friday, I say I'm taking my young nephew, is he a ST/ member? she says. No. You'll have to pay full price before I send them. Crime never pays

Remember West Ham at Upton Pk going back a few years, they did kids for a quid, 4 adults got in for less than a fiver
Watford Away Tickets on 23:33 - Jan 18 with 2298 viewsSouthamptonfan

Watford Away Tickets on 22:31 - Jan 18 by hedgeend61

For Rotherham brought my daughter aged 30, an 11-17 ticket for 11£, thought pay for an extra 4 pints and tickets aren't generally checked at turnstiles. Alas no

SFC ticket rang me up last Friday, I say I'm taking my young nephew, is he a ST/ member? she says. No. You'll have to pay full price before I send them. Crime never pays

Remember West Ham at Upton Pk going back a few years, they did kids for a quid, 4 adults got in for less than a fiver

In today's world, everyone is logged with an account, birth dates and the rest of it. If you are registered as an adult, you can't get a concession ticket anymore. I remember the days when you could borrow someone's season ticket number and get whatever band of ticket you wanted. But not allowed anymore.

The only way you can get cheaper tickets is if the game goes to general sale. You can say you are getting a ticket for whoever you like then. Newcastle away, I just ordered a few concession tickets over the phone, didn't need to give my season ticket number as it was on general sale. Likewise for cup games at St Mary's that you know won't sell out, when it goes to general sale you can just get any ticket you like. But no such luck with sold out away games this season.

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Watford Away Tickets on 23:35 - Jan 18 with 2292 viewscocklebreath

Managed to Get two under 19’s tickets for me and my son off someone, as it’s only a few quid more for adult do you reckon I can go to the ticket office at Watford and ask for it to be upgraded and pay difference?

Watford Away Tickets on 23:48 - Jan 18 with 2268 viewsSouthamptonfan

Watford Away Tickets on 23:35 - Jan 18 by cocklebreath

Managed to Get two under 19’s tickets for me and my son off someone, as it’s only a few quid more for adult do you reckon I can go to the ticket office at Watford and ask for it to be upgraded and pay difference?

There's not usually a problem at the turnstiles once you have got your ticket. I wouldn't bother upgrading it unless you are stopped at the turnstiles. Thousands of fans going in fifteen minutes before the game, the stewards don't notice who's got what ticket. The problem is getting the ticket in the first place. In the unlikely event that they stop you, just say oops I've picked up the wrong ticket or this is what I was given. The worse that can happen is they ask you to.pay the difference..

Poll: After Nick's revelation, would you welcome back Danny Ings?

Watford Away Tickets on 07:22 - Jan 19 with 2180 viewscocklebreath

Watford Away Tickets on 23:48 - Jan 18 by Southamptonfan

There's not usually a problem at the turnstiles once you have got your ticket. I wouldn't bother upgrading it unless you are stopped at the turnstiles. Thousands of fans going in fifteen minutes before the game, the stewards don't notice who's got what ticket. The problem is getting the ticket in the first place. In the unlikely event that they stop you, just say oops I've picked up the wrong ticket or this is what I was given. The worse that can happen is they ask you to.pay the difference..

Excellent, cheers. Hopefully with a whole end we can make a bit of noise and not just in the concourse

Watford Away Tickets on 08:11 - Jan 19 with 2155 viewsSaintNick

Watford Away Tickets on 22:31 - Jan 18 by hedgeend61

Im not sure why the club are cracking down, to be blunt it is not their money, they are only selling them on behalf of the home club, it is not their job to monitor whether the buyer is being honest about his age or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024