Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rashford's 5 luxury houses 13:38 - Nov 15 with 7507 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8949391/amp/Campai

"We really need to do more to feed our starving children. Come on Boris, these kids are starving. We must help them. But I am still having my 5 luxury houses for me 🤑".

Oh, and a golf course.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 13:41]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:56 - Nov 15 with 2703 viewsWints76

It's shocking. I thought he was on minimum wage. How dare someone who has reached the top try and help others. Thank the Lord that papers like the Daily Mail are around to put people straight.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:57 - Nov 15 with 2702 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:56 - Nov 15 by Wints76

It's shocking. I thought he was on minimum wage. How dare someone who has reached the top try and help others. Thank the Lord that papers like the Daily Mail are around to put people straight.

Help others with other people's money you mean. The shop worker pays more tax to pay for his ideas, but when it comes to spending some of his own money, nah he would rather spend it on 5 mansions.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 13:59]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:58 - Nov 15 with 2699 viewscocklebreath

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:57 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

Help others with other people's money you mean. The shop worker pays more tax to pay for his ideas, but when it comes to spending some of his own money, nah he would rather spend it on 5 mansions.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 13:59]

So he should give his money away? I don’t see what you think he’s done wrong?

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:00 - Nov 15 with 2694 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:58 - Nov 15 by cocklebreath

So he should give his money away? I don’t see what you think he’s done wrong?

He should give away some of his money to help the people he says are so in need. Do you not think a multi millionnaire, who says kids are starving and that we should do something about, should give some of it away, when he is so rich? Could he not just have one mansion and give millions away to starving kids, that he is so passionate about? Instead of using the money to buy 4 more mansions?

To be more precise, he should put his money where his mouth is.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 14:04]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:10 - Nov 15 with 2669 viewsSadoldgit

How do you know he has not given any money away? At least he is getting off his ar5e and doing something when he could be sitting at home on his PlayStation. Christ, there are some small mixed people on this country. Only here can you get yourself slagged off for trying to do something to help - and usually by the same people who turn a blind eye to the cronyism going on by the very government who are supposed to do something about it and actually voted against free school meals. Little wonder so many people hate the Tory party.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:14 - Nov 15 with 2665 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:10 - Nov 15 by Sadoldgit

How do you know he has not given any money away? At least he is getting off his ar5e and doing something when he could be sitting at home on his PlayStation. Christ, there are some small mixed people on this country. Only here can you get yourself slagged off for trying to do something to help - and usually by the same people who turn a blind eye to the cronyism going on by the very government who are supposed to do something about it and actually voted against free school meals. Little wonder so many people hate the Tory party.

So whilst kids are starving as Rashford says, he goes and buys 5 mansions, costing millions. You think that is morally acceptable? You don't think he could buy say 3 mansions and give million to the starving kids, being that this issue is something he "cares" about?

So many people hate the tory party? The party that won a landslide election? You hate them you mean. The country voted them in by a landslide.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 14:25]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:15 - Nov 15 with 2663 viewsJaySaint

He invests his,

Poor pay more.....

Such wealth is detested by the left, isn’t it?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:28 - Nov 15 with 2628 viewsBison

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:15 - Nov 15 by JaySaint

He invests his,

Poor pay more.....

Such wealth is detested by the left, isn’t it?

You don't know all the facts , I'm sure he is planning to let homeless people live in them free of charge. Everybody should be able to own as many houses as they want.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Login to get fewer ads

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:32 - Nov 15 with 2621 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:28 - Nov 15 by Bison

You don't know all the facts , I'm sure he is planning to let homeless people live in them free of charge. Everybody should be able to own as many houses as they want.

If he did that, he would deserve much praise. But I would bet my house he won't. That's the point. I agree, people should be able to able to own as many houses as they want. But... you don't own that many houses and then complain that the poor are getting a bad deal! If he thinks there are starving children, then feed them with his millions!
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 14:33]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:41 - Nov 15 with 2600 viewsWints76

Investing his money in to property is very sensible. We have no idea if he gives money to charity. Going by the sort of person he seems to be, I would say he does but I have no proof of it. I'll still give him credit for what he has done.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:42 - Nov 15 with 2599 viewsBerber

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:14 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

So whilst kids are starving as Rashford says, he goes and buys 5 mansions, costing millions. You think that is morally acceptable? You don't think he could buy say 3 mansions and give million to the starving kids, being that this issue is something he "cares" about?

So many people hate the tory party? The party that won a landslide election? You hate them you mean. The country voted them in by a landslide.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 14:25]

I suspect that you know nothing about how much he has earned and what he has done with it. If you do, please share it. Phil Collins got the same cr@p thrown at him for making a song about the homeless. Using your logic, everyone who owns a house should sell it to help those that don't. Or where exactly do you draw the line.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:44 - Nov 15 with 2596 viewsBison

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:32 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

If he did that, he would deserve much praise. But I would bet my house he won't. That's the point. I agree, people should be able to able to own as many houses as they want. But... you don't own that many houses and then complain that the poor are getting a bad deal! If he thinks there are starving children, then feed them with his millions!
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 14:33]

He's lucky Labour didn't get in John McDonnell was going to clampdown on buy to let landlords and people with 2nd homes.....

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:54 - Nov 15 with 2581 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:42 - Nov 15 by Berber

I suspect that you know nothing about how much he has earned and what he has done with it. If you do, please share it. Phil Collins got the same cr@p thrown at him for making a song about the homeless. Using your logic, everyone who owns a house should sell it to help those that don't. Or where exactly do you draw the line.

But 5 luxury houses? 5? My logic is that if you earn over 200 k a week ( we know he will be on such a wage right?) and then you buy five luxury homes, maybe he should buy 3 and give away some millions to starving kids he is so desperately worried about? It is easy to highlight an issue and expect others to pay for it. But he is very rich himself. But to be clear, I don't think people should have to give away their money. But they shouldn't sit in one of their 5 mansions eating a feast, whilst looking out of the window at the starving children saying oh what a shame this is. He could do a lot more himself couldn't he? If he bought 3 mansions and announced 2 million to feed the kids of Manchester, instead of buying 2 more houses, that would deserve credit.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:06 - Nov 15 with 2564 viewsSadoldgit

If you read his Tweet he says he came from nothing and needs to ensure his and his families future. What is wrong with that and why does he have to fund children in need himself? Would you say the same about the Chancellor of the Exchequer?
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:12 - Nov 15 with 2556 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:06 - Nov 15 by Sadoldgit

If you read his Tweet he says he came from nothing and needs to ensure his and his families future. What is wrong with that and why does he have to fund children in need himself? Would you say the same about the Chancellor of the Exchequer?

Why does he have to fund the children in need himself?
Because he is the one horrified by it, saying we should do something about it and he can afford to help. He earns a million pounds a month, at least. You think he should earn a million pounds a month, announce his disgust at starving children and then spend it on 5 houses, instead of at least some of it on the cause he has made such a big thing about? If the chancellor announced that he is horrified by children in need, yes he should help himself as he is very rich.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:26 - Nov 15 with 2543 viewssaint22

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:56 - Nov 15 by Wints76

Exactly
The scum fail looking to rake muck where there isn’t any
I am sure Marcus pays a Damn sight more tax than most
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:31 - Nov 15 with 2538 viewsBerber

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:54 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

But 5 luxury houses? 5? My logic is that if you earn over 200 k a week ( we know he will be on such a wage right?) and then you buy five luxury homes, maybe he should buy 3 and give away some millions to starving kids he is so desperately worried about? It is easy to highlight an issue and expect others to pay for it. But he is very rich himself. But to be clear, I don't think people should have to give away their money. But they shouldn't sit in one of their 5 mansions eating a feast, whilst looking out of the window at the starving children saying oh what a shame this is. He could do a lot more himself couldn't he? If he bought 3 mansions and announced 2 million to feed the kids of Manchester, instead of buying 2 more houses, that would deserve credit.

But how do you know what he is doing or not, whilst claiming he should do much more? Assuming that he pays taxes, he will have already contributed millions to the nations coffers. Do you know if he paid cash for all these properties? It could be that he has massive mortgages on each, backed by his future earnings, and selling one may not yield much in the way of cash. We just don't know, neither you nor I.

Society gets the welfare packages that they vote for as a majority. Most people will agree that this was a case where the government could have had a more direct response (even though they have already upped benefits over this Covid epidemic). I'm not seeking to defend them, but I certainly defend Rashford's right to earn what he does, and so long as he adheres to the law of the land, and he can spend it as he sees fit, without anyone judging him in ignorance. The fact is, he has made a stand, and made a difference, out of genuine concerns based on his own experience. How many of us can claim that?
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:42 - Nov 15 with 2522 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:31 - Nov 15 by Berber

But how do you know what he is doing or not, whilst claiming he should do much more? Assuming that he pays taxes, he will have already contributed millions to the nations coffers. Do you know if he paid cash for all these properties? It could be that he has massive mortgages on each, backed by his future earnings, and selling one may not yield much in the way of cash. We just don't know, neither you nor I.

Society gets the welfare packages that they vote for as a majority. Most people will agree that this was a case where the government could have had a more direct response (even though they have already upped benefits over this Covid epidemic). I'm not seeking to defend them, but I certainly defend Rashford's right to earn what he does, and so long as he adheres to the law of the land, and he can spend it as he sees fit, without anyone judging him in ignorance. The fact is, he has made a stand, and made a difference, out of genuine concerns based on his own experience. How many of us can claim that?

I know he earns over 200 k a week (more than 600 times the average weekly wage)
I know he has bought 5 luxury houses.
I know most people only own 1 house if they are lucky.
I know that most people couldn't afford to get a mortgage on 5 luxury houses.
I also know that as you mentioned it, Phil Collins is worth more than a quarter of a billion pounds.
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rock-stars/phil-collins-ne

I have an idea, being as Phil Collins and the like are so worried about homelessness and children in need, they could give a few million, they would still be very very rich and that would help to solve the problem they are so worried about.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 15:45]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:57 - Nov 15 with 2491 viewsBison

Tax affairs of 246 footballers being investigated by HMRC in 2019-20

Tax authorities increasingly concerned by tax loophole

Players pay 19% tax on image rights, but 45% on wages

I'm sure all Man United players are not using image rights to pay less tax whilst demanding the tax payers stump up more cash , arise Sir Marcus.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:23 - Nov 15 with 2463 viewscynicalsaint

5 'luxury' homes for 2 million?

At an average of 400k a pop i am sure they're very nice but using terms like 'luxury' and 'mansion' is, at best, mis-leading.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:27 - Nov 15 with 2457 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:23 - Nov 15 by cynicalsaint

5 'luxury' homes for 2 million?

At an average of 400k a pop i am sure they're very nice but using terms like 'luxury' and 'mansion' is, at best, mis-leading.

https://ab-tc.com/marcus-rashford-net-worth/#:~:text=As%20of%202020%20Marcus%20R

He is worth 80 million already, and earns 300 000 pounds a week. I'm glad the same ones on here who say they don't like the rich Tories, like Rashford because because he suggested that the tax payer pays more to feed the children, whilst he keeps his 80 million pound fortune on his 5 cars and 5 huge houses. He is so amazing.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 16:31]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:31 - Nov 15 with 2440 viewsBison

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:27 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

https://ab-tc.com/marcus-rashford-net-worth/#:~:text=As%20of%202020%20Marcus%20R

He is worth 80 million already, and earns 300 000 pounds a week. I'm glad the same ones on here who say they don't like the rich Tories, like Rashford because because he suggested that the tax payer pays more to feed the children, whilst he keeps his 80 million pound fortune on his 5 cars and 5 huge houses. He is so amazing.

You don't get that much money by paying your tax in full.

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/mucs-enterprises

Looks like interest free directors loans and paying the lower corporation tax helps boost those millions. Also his image rights will be going through the roof with all the publicity he has got recently , I'm sure he won't keep it all.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:35 - Nov 15 with 2424 viewsSaintsforeverj

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:31 - Nov 15 by Bison

You don't get that much money by paying your tax in full.

https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/ltd/mucs-enterprises

Looks like interest free directors loans and paying the lower corporation tax helps boost those millions. Also his image rights will be going through the roof with all the publicity he has got recently , I'm sure he won't keep it all.

Yep, some people are desperately naive arn't they.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 16:37]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:51 - Nov 15 with 2388 viewscynicalsaint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:27 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

i don't really have an opinion on rashford.

i would like the press to present a more balanced / less incendiary narrative.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 16:58 - Nov 15 with 2374 viewsSadoldgit

He is trying to do something useful for those less fortunate yet he gets stick from haters. No word about cabinet ministers who squirrel money away abroad and avoid taxes. Shameful.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024