Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rashford's 5 luxury houses 13:38 - Nov 15 with 7573 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8949391/amp/Campai

"We really need to do more to feed our starving children. Come on Boris, these kids are starving. We must help them. But I am still having my 5 luxury houses for me 🤑".

Oh, and a golf course.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 13:41]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 10:47 - Nov 17 with 1030 viewsSadoldgit

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 17:32 - Nov 16 by Newdawn2014

so we all agree that as long as hungry kids are being fed then it`s really all good.
good !

Spot on!
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 01:17 - Nov 18 with 981 viewsScoot

If the gvnt can find money for eat out to help out so peoples businesses don't fail im sure they can feed starving children. Let's face it they eat free on our coin at the commons to the tune of millions a year. Nick Handcock jokes about buying the drinks that we pay for! £2200 a bottle of wine.

Poll: Should NJ go?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 08:19 - Nov 18 with 931 viewsBicester_North

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 01:17 - Nov 18 by Scoot

If the gvnt can find money for eat out to help out so peoples businesses don't fail im sure they can feed starving children. Let's face it they eat free on our coin at the commons to the tune of millions a year. Nick Handcock jokes about buying the drinks that we pay for! £2200 a bottle of wine.

Nick Hancock? Not seen him on telly for years.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 08:48 - Nov 18 with 912 viewskentsouthampton

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:42 - Nov 15 by Saintsforeverj

I know he earns over 200 k a week (more than 600 times the average weekly wage)
I know he has bought 5 luxury houses.
I know most people only own 1 house if they are lucky.
I know that most people couldn't afford to get a mortgage on 5 luxury houses.
I also know that as you mentioned it, Phil Collins is worth more than a quarter of a billion pounds.
https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/rock-stars/phil-collins-ne

I have an idea, being as Phil Collins and the like are so worried about homelessness and children in need, they could give a few million, they would still be very very rich and that would help to solve the problem they are so worried about.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 15:45]

So how much has Richard Branson given of his billions to the poor?
Nothing, but that's OK because he's a Tory.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 08:52 - Nov 18 with 909 viewskernow

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 08:19 - Nov 18 by Bicester_North

Nick Hancock? Not seen him on telly for years.

Whatever happened to his half hour?
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 09:24 - Nov 18 with 890 viewsChesham_Saint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 08:52 - Nov 18 by kernow

Whatever happened to his half hour?

Whatever happened to Stoke City?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 09:53 - Nov 18 with 877 viewssolent_toffee

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 09:52 - Nov 17 by Ron11

Yes, and the fella had just lost his wife too.
I have nothing against Rashford, but unpublicised heroes (which is exactly what he is) like that guy are a true inspiration - Simon Reeve did well to to let the rest of us see what he does, and it certainly was a heart dropping moment.

Simon Reeve is a cracking journalist, really enjoyed watching all of his stuff on Iplayer during the lockdown.

The Australia one was an eye opener, I always thought that they were the most environmentally friendly country going, but far from it. Literally flogging everything to make money and the vast majority lap it up.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 10:56 - Nov 18 with 862 viewsChesham_Saint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 08:48 - Nov 18 by kentsouthampton

So how much has Richard Branson given of his billions to the poor?
Nothing, but that's OK because he's a Tory.

Branson a Tory? It seems to me there’s only one thing that he cares about, and that’s Richard Branson. Any party that he thinks will help him he’ll go with...

Login to get fewer ads

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:56 - Nov 18 with 828 viewsBerber

It is great that anyone puts themselves out to the greater good. If Rashford had not spoken up and got enourmous publicity, I doubt the government would have changed tack.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:03 - Nov 18 with 824 viewsBerber

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 19:17 - Nov 15 by cynicalsaint

lol - fair enough. i retract the f off part.

petal.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2020 19:19]

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 09:45 - Nov 19 with 773 viewskentsouthampton

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 09:52 - Nov 19 with 768 viewsRon11

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 09:53 - Nov 18 by solent_toffee

Simon Reeve is a cracking journalist, really enjoyed watching all of his stuff on Iplayer during the lockdown.

The Australia one was an eye opener, I always thought that they were the most environmentally friendly country going, but far from it. Literally flogging everything to make money and the vast majority lap it up.

Yes, he seems genuinely interested in his subject, and likes to get to the real people and situations.
I remember one in Russia where he and his crew were prevented from filming somewhere apparently sensitive by the heavy handed police, turning to the camera within earshot of the heavies and saying 'welcome to the Soviet Union'..
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 10:22 - Nov 19 with 761 viewsSadoldgit

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:56 - Nov 18 by Berber

It is great that anyone puts themselves out to the greater good. If Rashford had not spoken up and got enourmous publicity, I doubt the government would have changed tack.

Indeed. They have just announced a massive extra spend on defence. Good to know that despite being ravaged by Covid and arguing about feeding under privileged kids we shall be safer from invasion.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 10:29 - Nov 19 with 758 viewsChesham_Saint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 10:22 - Nov 19 by Sadoldgit

Indeed. They have just announced a massive extra spend on defence. Good to know that despite being ravaged by Covid and arguing about feeding under privileged kids we shall be safer from invasion.

National security is the first duty of any government Sogs. In any event, our armed forces do a lot of good work for civilians (here and overseas) so I’m afraid the “underprivileged kids” card doesn’t play on this one, FFS.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 10:56 - Nov 19 with 750 viewsJaySaint

Imagine if the NHS was hacked that it severely interfered with basic service.

You would be the first to complain that the Torys didn’t do anything!

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 11:05 - Nov 19 with 743 views1885_SFC

lol. Once again you show complete misunderstanding & ignorance on things you know fook all about, you old duffer...

Old School is Cool

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 11:22 - Nov 19 with 735 viewsSadoldgit

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 10:29 - Nov 19 by Chesham_Saint

National security is the first duty of any government Sogs. In any event, our armed forces do a lot of good work for civilians (here and overseas) so I’m afraid the “underprivileged kids” card doesn’t play on this one, FFS.

I didn’t say it wasn’t important. Perhaps there are more important things to increase budgets on at the moment though?
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 11:23 - Nov 19 with 733 viewsSadoldgit

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 11:05 - Nov 19 by 1885_SFC

lol. Once again you show complete misunderstanding & ignorance on things you know fook all about, you old duffer...

Once again you completely miss the point. And you call me an old duffer!
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 12:23 - Nov 19 with 705 viewsChesham_Saint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 11:22 - Nov 19 by Sadoldgit

I didn’t say it wasn’t important. Perhaps there are more important things to increase budgets on at the moment though?

No. There aren’t.

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:57 - Nov 19 with 670 views1885_SFC

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 11:23 - Nov 19 by Sadoldgit

Once again you completely miss the point. And you call me an old duffer!

What point was that exactly???

The government has just spent £200 billion on covid measures in less than a year on support for businesses, UC, furlough, etc. They've now announced that they intend to spend £16.5 billion over four years in order that you can sleep more soundly in your paisley M&S 100% cotton pyjamas at night - you silly old fool.

Cue your usual bleat about Trident, its cost, blah blah blah...

Old School is Cool

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:10 - Nov 19 with 660 viewsSadoldgit

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 13:57 - Nov 19 by 1885_SFC

What point was that exactly???

The government has just spent £200 billion on covid measures in less than a year on support for businesses, UC, furlough, etc. They've now announced that they intend to spend £16.5 billion over four years in order that you can sleep more soundly in your paisley M&S 100% cotton pyjamas at night - you silly old fool.

Cue your usual bleat about Trident, its cost, blah blah blah...

The point being why spend even more on defence when there are are more urgent matters that need to be dealt with. Are there any new threats to the defence of the realm? Are the EU planning to invade our fishing villages in the event of no deal? Your party has spent the last 10 years cutting back spending on every public service you can think of. Now, all of a sudden, it is important to spend an increased amount on defence. Why? Why is defence more important than the Criminal Justice system for example? Have you seen the state of the roads? Local services are sh it but hey, let’s spend an extra 4 billion quid on defence.
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:31 - Nov 19 with 648 viewsChesham_Saint

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:10 - Nov 19 by Sadoldgit

The point being why spend even more on defence when there are are more urgent matters that need to be dealt with. Are there any new threats to the defence of the realm? Are the EU planning to invade our fishing villages in the event of no deal? Your party has spent the last 10 years cutting back spending on every public service you can think of. Now, all of a sudden, it is important to spend an increased amount on defence. Why? Why is defence more important than the Criminal Justice system for example? Have you seen the state of the roads? Local services are sh it but hey, let’s spend an extra 4 billion quid on defence.

Ok Sogs, whilst you’re about it let’s defund the polizi as well shall we?

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:57 - Nov 19 with 636 viewsSadoldgit

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:31 - Nov 19 by Chesham_Saint

Ok Sogs, whilst you’re about it let’s defund the polizi as well shall we?

I didn’t say defund defence Chesh. I am just questioning the timing and the wisdom of announcing an increase in defence spending in the middle of a pandemic and just before a possible no deal Brexit. It is really that important that this happens now when there are so many more pressing matters and areas that need more funding?
Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:08 - Nov 19 with 634 views1885_SFC

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 14:57 - Nov 19 by Sadoldgit

I didn’t say defund defence Chesh. I am just questioning the timing and the wisdom of announcing an increase in defence spending in the middle of a pandemic and just before a possible no deal Brexit. It is really that important that this happens now when there are so many more pressing matters and areas that need more funding?

I'm hoping a sizeable chunk of that £16.5 billion goes on fishery protection vessels in case of no deal. We don't want Hans, Pierre or Carlos stealing our fish FFS. Lessons should have been learned from the last Cod War when those bloody Icelandics got the better of us.

I'm looking forward to the launch of Fishery Protection Vessel HMS Boris Johnson some time in 2022-23...

Old School is Cool

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 17:04 - Nov 19 with 610 viewskernow

Rashford's 5 luxury houses on 15:08 - Nov 19 by 1885_SFC

I'm hoping a sizeable chunk of that £16.5 billion goes on fishery protection vessels in case of no deal. We don't want Hans, Pierre or Carlos stealing our fish FFS. Lessons should have been learned from the last Cod War when those bloody Icelandics got the better of us.

I'm looking forward to the launch of Fishery Protection Vessel HMS Boris Johnson some time in 2022-23...

Waste of good bubbly.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024