Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread 08:44 - Mar 2 with 26295 viewsDarran

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:06 - Mar 2 with 7993 viewsjack_lord

I was expecting to see Plantasia. That is, however, much better.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:14 - Mar 2 with 7972 viewsKingBony

Up early in anticipation :-)

I think this is going to be a tough game, I can see a score draw 1-1 or 2-2 hoping for a win but think it will be tight.

Hoping Shelvey is fit and hoping Rangel or Ben smash straight into ince in the first 5 minutes and tell him to keep his gob shut, what an unlikeable family (from what I've read). Glad he didn't sign for the Swans and thought the same when he was on his EPL tour to see which clubs licked his and daddy's ass the most. Hope he falls flat on his face arrogant w@nker.

Anyway, brekkie, beer and.....

Come on you Swans!!!!!!

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:19 - Mar 2 with 7953 viewsDull1Thomas

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:14 - Mar 2 by KingBony

I think this is going to be a tough game, I can see a score draw 1-1 or 2-2 hoping for a win but think it will be tight.

Hoping Shelvey is fit and hoping Rangel or Ben smash straight into ince in the first 5 minutes and tell him to keep his gob shut, what an unlikeable family (from what I've read). Glad he didn't sign for the Swans and thought the same when he was on his EPL tour to see which clubs licked his and daddy's ass the most. Hope he falls flat on his face arrogant w@nker.

Come on you Swans!!!!!!

Still in Rome got dates mixed up when booking.
Hope the team gets loudly supported and their play v Napoli over two legs is recognised.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:19 - Mar 2 with 7951 viewsAl_Bundy

Interesting choice of pics... now some would say the eagle bird looks more fun

Leaving for the Liberty shortly !! need to win today
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:23 - Mar 2 with 7933 viewsDull1Thomas

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:19 - Mar 2 by Al_Bundy

You ok with penicillin?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:26 - Mar 2 with 7921 viewsKingBony

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:19 - Mar 2 by Dull1Thomas

Still in Rome got dates mixed up when booking.
Hope the team gets loudly supported and their play v Napoli over two legs is recognised.

Gutted :-(

Hope there will be a lot of support for the lads to come back to, you're right the certainly deserve a great performance from the fans today. Later kickoff hopefully means a good few well oiled jacks to crank up the volume.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:34 - Mar 2 with 7889 viewsDr_Winston

One more full on performance to grab a much needed three points before they can put their feet up for a (well earned this time Mikey) breather.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:36 - Mar 2 with 7887 viewsDull1Thomas

Form has conceded 7 in two games .. will we see GT back where he belongs this afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:53 - Mar 2 with 7834 viewsjohnlangy

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:14 - Mar 2 by KingBony

Come on you Swans!!!!!!

I think NT will start today.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:55 - Mar 2 with 7828 viewsTom1912

I'd like to see:

Vorm
Taylor
Williams
Chico
Rangel
Dyer
Britton
Shelvey
Hernandez
Routledge
Bony

Not sure if Britton/Shelvey are fit however?
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 10:08 - Mar 2 with 7784 viewsGowerjack

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 09:19 - Mar 2 by Al_Bundy

No no no

Haven't you learnt anything from the wit & wisdom of Chairman Tan?

Our girl has her "lucky" red pants on.....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 10:25 - Mar 2 with 7722 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 10:08 - Mar 2 by Gowerjack

No no no

Haven't you learnt anything from the wit & wisdom of Chairman Tan?

Our girl has her "lucky" red pants on.....

I think he was suggesting that she might be more inclined to keep them on.

Which would be unlucky.....

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 11:07 - Mar 2 with 7582 viewsCatullus

I've read that Leon should be ok, as should Dyer. But Shelvey is probably still out. Shame that.
But we are good enough to beat these today, as long as we keep our levels up and when we make the chances we actually take them. Hopefully a clean sheet too!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 11:40 - Mar 2 with 7453 viewsHighjack

Has Michu disappeared off the face of the Earth? He's not even mentioned anymore.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 11:54 - Mar 2 with 7395 viewsBYMJacks

I think it will be 2-0 to the Swans today with Bony and Dyer scoring, hoping so anyway because we need to beat the teams around us.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 11:57 - Mar 2 with 7381 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The BBC has listed all of the games today kicking off at 4.30 pm. Why not 4 o clock and two earlier like usual?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 11:59 - Mar 2 with 7367 viewsDr_Winston

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 11:57 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

The BBC has listed all of the games today kicking off at 4.30 pm. Why not 4 o clock and two earlier like usual?

League Cup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:00 - Mar 2 with 7365 viewsexiledclaseboy

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 11:57 - Mar 2 by Brynmill_Jack

League Cup final kicks off at 2pm. I suppose they want to make sure that's done before the Prem games start, taking into account the possibility of extra time/pens.

Poll: Tory leader

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:02 - Mar 2 with 7354 viewsshingle

I think they will frustrate us, and as the game wears on fatigue will set in because Thursday`s exploits,1-1 draw or a 1-0 defeat.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:05 - Mar 2 with 7336 viewsItchySphincter

The biggest test yet for Monk. Another glorious defeat in this one and the knives will be out. Personally I think we've got more than enough to see them off comfortably although my old man doesn't agree. We'll see. Good luck boys.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:07 - Mar 2 with 7325 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:00 - Mar 2 by exiledclaseboy

League Cup final kicks off at 2pm. I suppose they want to make sure that's done before the Prem games start, taking into account the possibility of extra time/pens.

Oh yeah forgot about that. Cheers El Presidente

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:08 - Mar 2 with 7317 viewsRancid

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:05 - Mar 2 by ItchySphincter

The biggest test yet for Monk. Another glorious defeat in this one and the knives will be out. Personally I think we've got more than enough to see them off comfortably although my old man doesn't agree. We'll see. Good luck boys.

Oddly enough I was speaking to my old man yesterday and he said the same.
The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:13 - Mar 2 with 7298 viewsJoe_bradshaw

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:05 - Mar 2 by ItchySphincter

I'm not sure defeat here could ever be glorious.

I have no more appetite for glorious defeat anyway.

Monk the rookie with better players V old hand Pulis with his experience and organisation. Take our chances and we should be OK.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:13 - Mar 2 with 7295 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think while Palace have definitely improved our team have shifted up through the gears and are performing as well as I've seen them perform under anyone.
The only worry for me is if the defeat against Napoli has hit them harder than we think. I hope not because they were equals to Napoli and if they can turn the defeat into a positive we should smash at least 3 past Palace. We have the higher calibre of player and as long as there's no fatigue we should cruise this

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 12:57 - Mar 2 with 7109 viewsLiam12345

The official Swansea City V Crystal Palace match day thread on 11:40 - Mar 2 by Highjack

Has Michu disappeared off the face of the Earth? He's not even mentioned anymore.

i think he might make a cheeky substitute today

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024