Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Warra twunt! 14:51 - Mar 20 with 3809 viewsJesusJack

Does anybody know the owner of this car? He is the biggest (Well, smallest) pile of wasted spunk I've ever encountered.

In Tesco car park earlier waiting for a family to put their daughter and pram into the car (The bloke took a little bit longer to put the pram in the boot than he should have, but hey ho.) I must have waited patiently for about 5 minutes while others did the same behind me (to allow for the car to come out as well).

As soon as they pulled out, that perr-ick cut up me and 5 other cars to pull into the space (His stupid chavvy bint laughed as they passed me).

I got out and knocked his door and told him to get out of the space. He got out with his small man syndrome and Gangstaaaa cap and started giving it the big ones. "You what mate! You want it! I'll have ew.." etc... I put my hand out to stop him from coming towards me and with no force or pressure applied he stumbled back into his door and started again "Don't push me! Don't push me mush!"

Luckily for him, I'm off on holiday tonight, so don't fancy being banged up otherwise I would have chinned the little scrote.

If anyone does know him or see him, feel free to direct him here as I would love to arrange a little "chat" when I get back.

Also, thanks to the lady who pulled up when I finally managed to park somewhere to see if I was ok and agreed that he was out of order.

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Warra twunt! on 15:40 - Mar 20 with 3723 viewsItchySphincter

Don't know the owner of that car but sat patiently waiting for a space to pick the kids up from school earlier, pissing down with rain I let the missus out while I sat with the engine running. Finally an old dear came along with what I assume was the grand kids and proceeded to pull away. As I approached to pull in to the vacant space a fat chavvy cow pulled her hatchback in from the space on the reverse side, leaving the space behind her empty and me in an awkward position with cars piling up behind me. She flat refused to reverse back in to the empty space and an argument ensued with me loading the kids up were I was. The small comfort is that she's an overly aggressive female weight lifter (truth) with too much testosterone and not enough tits, so in that respect, I win.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Warra twunt! on 15:48 - Mar 20 with 3703 viewsbuilthjack

Made me smile reading these 2 threads. But agree, there are some tw4ats about. I would have let him go into tesco and then let his tyres down. Think smart!

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Warra twunt! on 15:57 - Mar 20 with 3682 viewsJesusJack

Warra twunt! on 15:48 - Mar 20 by builthjack

Made me smile reading these 2 threads. But agree, there are some tw4ats about. I would have let him go into tesco and then let his tyres down. Think smart!

I thought about it when I went back to take the photo, but there were too many people around.

Oh well, I take moral victory from the fact that the only thing he's ever likely to achieve is a darwin award.

The fact that his slag was smiling about it as well. If I had done that to someone, my missus would have called me everything!

Poll: What was your expectation for this season?

Warra twunt! on 16:04 - Mar 20 with 3662 viewsMrSwerve

Rise above it.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Warra twunt! on 16:12 - Mar 20 with 3640 viewsBaker

I'm sure swanjack10 was on here asking about prices to do a timing belt on his Fiesta 1.25 a while back

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Warra twunt! on 16:13 - Mar 20 with 3631 viewssnork44

Same happened to me at Tesco, Llansamlet, a stupid hint took my space just as I was reversing in. So I found another place to park, but I could see her getting her child out of the car,I started walking into the shop and saw her walking towards the cash point , well I needed cash and she pissed me off, well the opportunity was too good to resist. I stole her place in the queue and got my money as I got my money the stupid cow screamed at me "Haven't you heard of queuing!" To which I answered "Yes I do, but when stupid bints steal my parking space , I get even ! It's called Karma! " thus leaving one yummy Mummy standing there with her mouth going up and down like a demented Guppy, it was childish, but very satisfying.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 21:10]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Warra twunt! on 16:28 - Mar 20 with 3589 viewsDyfnant

Warra twunt! on 16:13 - Mar 20 by snork44

Same happened to me at Tesco, Llansamlet, a stupid hint took my space just as I was reversing in. So I found another place to park, but I could see her getting her child out of the car,I started walking into the shop and saw her walking towards the cash point , well I needed cash and she pissed me off, well the opportunity was too good to resist. I stole her place in the queue and got my money as I got my money the stupid cow screamed at me "Haven't you heard of queuing!" To which I answered "Yes I do, but when stupid bints steal my parking space , I get even ! It's called Karma! " thus leaving one yummy Mummy standing there with her mouth going up and down like a demented Guppy, it was childish, but very satisfying.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2014 21:10]

Nice work

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Warra twunt! on 03:50 - Mar 21 with 3372 viewsCatullus

i see these kinds of thing all the time. At any car park you care to mention, at our son's school.
It's depressing just how many people think you should abide by the same rules they think don't apply to them!!
I've still got the dent in my rear wing where a woman in a 4X4 hit me leaving her parking space. It was a parent and child space too, so plenty of room. I was just coming out of the shop and heard the bump but didn't get there in time to get her plate.
Even worse, when I parked there I mentioned to the wife that there were no child seats so she probably/possibly shouldn't even have been parked there!
That's another thing that annoys me, people who park in parent and child because they are too lazy to walk a few extra yards. And then blue badge holders who can't find a disabled space, think it's fine to park in P&C too, then complain about people parking in disabled bays with no blue badge.
It could drive you potty if you let it

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Warra twunt! on 09:29 - Mar 21 with 3296 viewsmonmouth

Warra twunt! on 03:50 - Mar 21 by Catullus

i see these kinds of thing all the time. At any car park you care to mention, at our son's school.
It's depressing just how many people think you should abide by the same rules they think don't apply to them!!
I've still got the dent in my rear wing where a woman in a 4X4 hit me leaving her parking space. It was a parent and child space too, so plenty of room. I was just coming out of the shop and heard the bump but didn't get there in time to get her plate.
Even worse, when I parked there I mentioned to the wife that there were no child seats so she probably/possibly shouldn't even have been parked there!
That's another thing that annoys me, people who park in parent and child because they are too lazy to walk a few extra yards. And then blue badge holders who can't find a disabled space, think it's fine to park in P&C too, then complain about people parking in disabled bays with no blue badge.

Or you could just laugh and realise that if you get annoyed the only person it affects is you because these coonts don't give a toss. I know, I can't help it either but 'm getting better.....last week though I did snap, some fat tattood pece of human waste actually got out of his Corsa to drop his half finished kfc box on the pavement and then got back in. Luckily his slag had her window half down so I lobbed it back in, then ran like fack laughing my head off. I wouldn't have done if I thought he had any chance of catching me mind.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Warra twunt! on 10:20 - Mar 21 with 3258 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Warra twunt! on 15:40 - Mar 20 by ItchySphincter

Don't know the owner of that car but sat patiently waiting for a space to pick the kids up from school earlier, pissing down with rain I let the missus out while I sat with the engine running. Finally an old dear came along with what I assume was the grand kids and proceeded to pull away. As I approached to pull in to the vacant space a fat chavvy cow pulled her hatchback in from the space on the reverse side, leaving the space behind her empty and me in an awkward position with cars piling up behind me. She flat refused to reverse back in to the empty space and an argument ensued with me loading the kids up were I was. The small comfort is that she's an overly aggressive female weight lifter (truth) with too much testosterone and not enough tits, so in that respect, I win.

You've got to admire her balls

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Warra twunt! on 10:34 - Mar 21 with 3235 viewsApeShit

I can't beleive people are getting this wound up about someone getting a parking space before them.

Phone the fuuucking Police!!

Arrange a "chat" with him when you get back from holiday?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2014 10:35]
Warra twunt! on 12:38 - Mar 21 with 3145 viewsjackb

Parent & child spaces - waste of space - let them walk - exercise for the kids!
Warra twunt! on 12:51 - Mar 21 with 3136 viewspremierjack

So after all the arguing, the photography and your rant on here ..... He still had the space??
Warra twunt! on 13:01 - Mar 21 with 3122 viewsLeonisGod

Warra twunt! on 10:34 - Mar 21 by ApeShit

I can't beleive people are getting this wound up about someone getting a parking space before them.

Phone the fuuucking Police!!

Arrange a "chat" with him when you get back from holiday?
[Post edited 21 Mar 2014 10:35]

Phone the police? Now that is funny.
Warra twunt! on 13:49 - Mar 21 with 3063 viewsItchySphincter

Warra twunt! on 12:38 - Mar 21 by jackb

Parent & child spaces - waste of space - let them walk - exercise for the kids!

It's nothing to do with walking dumbo, it's about having wider spaces to open your doors fully and load in your kids whilst holding you shopping/trolley.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Warra twunt! on 16:42 - Mar 21 with 2969 viewsjackb

i know that goofy so why not put them further away
Warra twunt! on 07:53 - Mar 22 with 2850 viewsjacksinceever

Warra twunt! on 03:50 - Mar 21 by Catullus

Sorry but as a Blue Badge user (only when my wife is in the car), most users of P&C spaces don't need to use them. Also you often find Disabled spaces are further away and/or occupied by non-Blue Badge Holders. Mothers & children can usually manage a few extra yards (hell many of our mothers used to catch buses with family in tow and tons of shopping), where as many Disabled people cannot
Warra twunt! on 08:01 - Mar 22 with 2846 viewsJackfath

Mothers with children spend more money in the shops than disabled people hence the reason why they are nearer.

Look after your better customers init.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Warra twunt! on 08:34 - Mar 22 with 2812 viewsjack_lord

Warra twunt! on 07:53 - Mar 22 by jacksinceever

Sorry but as a Blue Badge user (only when my wife is in the car), most users of P&C spaces don't need to use them. Also you often find Disabled spaces are further away and/or occupied by non-Blue Badge Holders. Mothers & children can usually manage a few extra yards (hell many of our mothers used to catch buses with family in tow and tons of shopping), where as many Disabled people cannot

There is a problem with how many people that receive the badges though. There are definitely people who do not need them. I have seen so many park in their brand new sports cars/range rover. Put the badge on the dash, jump out of the car with great big shopping badges and saunter off. Mother has to be responsible for a number of kids and with the crazy wealthy badge holders flying round the car park, the closer they are to the shops the better.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Warra twunt! on 11:19 - Mar 22 with 2733 viewsApeShit

Warra twunt! on 08:34 - Mar 22 by jack_lord

There is a problem with how many people that receive the badges though. There are definitely people who do not need them. I have seen so many park in their brand new sports cars/range rover. Put the badge on the dash, jump out of the car with great big shopping badges and saunter off. Mother has to be responsible for a number of kids and with the crazy wealthy badge holders flying round the car park, the closer they are to the shops the better.

What a fanny
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024