Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tate 17:01 - Jul 8 with 3179 viewsdeanscfc

Heard a rumour that Monk still thinks Tate can do a job at PL level and could be willing to get rid of Amat with a spanish clear out...any news on this?

Tate said recently he wants to have talkd with Monk to decide his future..
Tate on 17:04 - Jul 8 with 2454 viewsmonmouth

Really? Gosh, fancy that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Tate on 17:05 - Jul 8 with 2435 viewsTheClash

Yeah at Scottish Premier League Level

The Future is tomorrow's today!

Tate on 17:09 - Jul 8 with 2392 viewsicecoldjack

Is he now higher up the pecking order than Canas,Pozuelo,Pablo and Michu ?

Trundle could do a job coming on as a late sub too.
Tate on 17:12 - Jul 8 with 2366 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk worked very hard to worm himself into the position he is now. He isn't going to throw it away by allowing Alan anywhere near the first team.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Tate on 17:19 - Jul 8 with 2319 viewsicecoldjack

Tate on 17:12 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk worked very hard to worm himself into the position he is now. He isn't going to throw it away by allowing Alan anywhere near the first team.

Is Tate on the tour ?

One thing is for sure, this really is going to be a special season for SCFC . Monk and the board are rolling the dice and going for it, as much as i think there is far too much parochialism amongst the senior player clique i cant help but think the club are being extremely brave in the moving on of proven prem players.
Tate on 17:19 - Jul 8 with 2318 viewsOldjack

Oi Monks didn't worm his way in at all, he earned the right to be top dog ,you really are doing my swede in now son your negative for us holds no boundaries

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tate on 17:23 - Jul 8 with 2285 viewsJACKARSE

Tate on 17:05 - Jul 8 by TheClash

Yeah at Scottish Premier League Level

Really ?
Tate on 17:23 - Jul 8 with 2270 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tate on 17:19 - Jul 8 by Oldjack

Oi Monks didn't worm his way in at all, he earned the right to be top dog ,you really are doing my swede in now son your negative for us holds no boundaries

Monk earned the right to manage a Premier League side? What did he do to earn it?

Login to get fewer ads

Tate on 17:25 - Jul 8 with 2249 viewsOldjack

Tate on 17:23 - Jul 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk earned the right to manage a Premier League side? What did he do to earn it?

he got us fuking back on track , the table doesn't lie son ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tate on 17:28 - Jul 8 with 2218 viewsdeanscfc

Tate on 17:09 - Jul 8 by icecoldjack

Is he now higher up the pecking order than Canas,Pozuelo,Pablo and Michu ?

Trundle could do a job coming on as a late sub too.

They're not defenders...
Tate on 17:35 - Jul 8 with 2177 viewsMattG

Welsh Premier?
Tate on 17:41 - Jul 8 with 2137 viewsicecoldjack

Tate on 17:28 - Jul 8 by deanscfc

They're not defenders...

Even so , i think i would prefer one of them at the back to Tate.

This is a WUM thread anyway isnt it ?

Amat, Spanish international u21 to get booted out so Tate can come in and do a job ?

I cant see that sorry.
Tate on 17:43 - Jul 8 with 2115 viewsDarran

Tate on 17:41 - Jul 8 by icecoldjack

Amat, Spanish international u21 to get booted out so Tate can come in and do a job ?

I cant see that sorry.

Nor me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tate on 17:44 - Jul 8 with 2107 viewsjacw

He served the club faultlessly for years , earning us a place in the premier league with a last ditch tackle in the play off final , he also captained the team showing leadership and class that led to our fantastic chairman taking an informed decision to appoint him to bring back the values that have taken us to where we are .....you no class prat !.
Tate on 17:45 - Jul 8 with 2097 viewsOldjack

Tate on 17:43 - Jul 8 by Darran

Nor me.

he'll be shipped out again if anyone wants him ,TJB IS way past his sell by date

Tate on 17:46 - Jul 8 with 2094 viewsdeanscfc

Tate on 17:41 - Jul 8 by icecoldjack

I cant see that sorry.

Vasquez was spanish u21 wasn't he? Means f*ck all on its own. Monk is likely to want to use Tate if what i've heard his correct...reckons he knows the club etc
Tate on 17:49 - Jul 8 with 2075 viewslondonlisa2001

Tate on 17:46 - Jul 8 by deanscfc

Vasquez was spanish u21 wasn't he? Means f*ck all on its own. Monk is likely to want to use Tate if what i've heard his correct...reckons he knows the club etc

is this piece of news the reason that Amat is in Chicago and Tate isn't?

At least post something with a tiny amount of credibility.
Tate on 17:49 - Jul 8 with 2074 viewsdeanscfc

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9355578/premier-league-alan-tate-w
Tate on 17:50 - Jul 8 with 2065 viewsjohnlangy

Worm ? What a pathetic thing to say. Grow up.
Tate on 17:53 - Jul 8 with 2043 viewsMrSwerve

Would like to see Tate as a coach here.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Tate on 18:58 - Jul 8 with 1856 viewsJackistentialist

Tate on 17:53 - Jul 8 by MrSwerve

Would like to see Tate as a coach here.

I've heard that Tate produced some howlers while on loan at Aberdeen. I think it's safe to say that League 2 and below is his standard at this point.
Tate on 18:59 - Jul 8 with 1846 viewsexiledclaseboy

The most ridiculous thread for a while.

And why anyone bites to Dwight's increasingly desperate attempt at trolling is beyond my comprehension.

Poll: Tory leader

Tate on 19:02 - Jul 8 with 1823 viewsTom1912

He didn't "worm" his way in, nor did he earn through success as a manager at a lower level.

What he has done is demonstrate to the board that he is a committed professional with abilities that may allow him to become a top manager. That may not be the case, but the board have seen enough to give him the opportunity.
Tate on 19:02 - Jul 8 with 1823 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Tate on 18:59 - Jul 8 by exiledclaseboy

The most ridiculous thread for a while.

And why anyone bites to Dwight's increasingly desperate attempt at trolling is beyond my comprehension.

Again I have no idea what you are talking about. You're obsessed.

Tate on 19:09 - Jul 8 with 1777 viewsRuDeMan1970

Tate on 17:44 - Jul 8 by jacw

He served the club faultlessly for years , earning us a place in the premier league with a last ditch tackle in the play off final , he also captained the team showing leadership and class that led to our fantastic chairman taking an informed decision to appoint him to bring back the values that have taken us to where we are .....you no class prat !.

Exactly! DYSS is becoming increasingly disrespectful to the Swans. FFS, he obviously hasn't read-up on the club's pre-Premier League recent history (he /she appears to be a 'new' supporter). Garry Monk has been a class servant to our club, captaining us in all 4 divisions on the pitch and has been a gentleman off it, oozing class and intelligence. HE DID NOT "WORM" HIS WAY INTO THE POSITION HE NOW FINDS HIMSELF IN, 'Dwight Yorke Superstar'. Hmm...Dwight Yorke...the 'superstar' who snubs his blind, disabled son. Now there's a "worm". GRRR...

..."who will guard the guards..?"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024