Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 61688 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:44 - Aug 11 with 1963 viewsGTCJack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:42 - Aug 11 by Darran

I can't argue with that after all this has gone on got years now.

Can't quite fathom how the man has continued this vendetta against the club he seemingly loves and many of the fans who follow that very same club.

Waste of spunk.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:45 - Aug 11 with 1957 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:44 - Aug 11 by GTCJack

Can't quite fathom how the man has continued this vendetta against the club he seemingly loves and many of the fans who follow that very same club.

Waste of spunk.

I can't argue with that either.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 00:07 - Aug 12 with 1864 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:44 - Aug 11 by GTCJack

Waste of spunk.

Can't quite fathom who the f*ck you are but If you want to add something of substance to the thread you'd avoid scum like Darran licking your arse.

Mug.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:12 - Aug 12 with 1801 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 00:07 - Aug 12 by _

Can't quite fathom who the f*ck you are but If you want to add something of substance to the thread you'd avoid scum like Darran licking your arse.

Mug.

The same time last season, we had the same (or similar) nonsense from the same person.
I don't give a s#!t why he has an agenda against our board, but I know he does and it's pitiful.
Ok, we were rubbish last time out, we need 3 more players and our injuries to clear up asap.
But how many teams start any season with everyone 100% happy?
On the question of experience, Monk has more premier league managerial experience than any of our previous managers at the start of a season. A technicality yes, but true.
And what T2 sees as arrogance I see as a mixture of many things, nerves and media inexperience among them.
The results of pre season have hardly ever been a barometer for any season I can remember.
Finally, T2C can continue with his vitriol (and he undoubtedly will, he'll probably say who the feck am I and call me a mug) but I will support Monk until he no longer deserves it. And that point is not yet here.
The best place for mistakes is pre season. And it's generally said you learn more from mistakes anyway. I hope it's true for Monk because it does look like he cocked up!
But with New players hopefully on their way, and injuries to clear up, I'm hopeful of another good season.
And just like with Laudrup, when Monk has had a fair crack, then I will judge. And if/when it goes south I will speak out.
I got a savaging on here when I first said Laudrup should go. A few others had already said it and we stuck to our guns, we were probably right though we can't ever be sure.
If the time comes I think Monk should walk or be sacked, I'll say so.

A question for T2C, if we sacked Monk today, who would you like to see brought in? Because the kind of manager we'd want us very thin on the ground at this time of year.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:30 - Aug 12 with 1795 viewsLiberty

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:12 - Aug 12 by Catullus

The same time last season, we had the same (or similar) nonsense from the same person.
I don't give a s#!t why he has an agenda against our board, but I know he does and it's pitiful.
Ok, we were rubbish last time out, we need 3 more players and our injuries to clear up asap.
But how many teams start any season with everyone 100% happy?
On the question of experience, Monk has more premier league managerial experience than any of our previous managers at the start of a season. A technicality yes, but true.
And what T2 sees as arrogance I see as a mixture of many things, nerves and media inexperience among them.
The results of pre season have hardly ever been a barometer for any season I can remember.
Finally, T2C can continue with his vitriol (and he undoubtedly will, he'll probably say who the feck am I and call me a mug) but I will support Monk until he no longer deserves it. And that point is not yet here.
The best place for mistakes is pre season. And it's generally said you learn more from mistakes anyway. I hope it's true for Monk because it does look like he cocked up!
But with New players hopefully on their way, and injuries to clear up, I'm hopeful of another good season.
And just like with Laudrup, when Monk has had a fair crack, then I will judge. And if/when it goes south I will speak out.
I got a savaging on here when I first said Laudrup should go. A few others had already said it and we stuck to our guns, we were probably right though we can't ever be sure.
If the time comes I think Monk should walk or be sacked, I'll say so.

A question for T2C, if we sacked Monk today, who would you like to see brought in? Because the kind of manager we'd want us very thin on the ground at this time of year.

When you were calling for Laudrups head, who did you want to replace him ?

Just curious.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:44 - Aug 12 with 1784 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:30 - Aug 12 by Liberty

When you were calling for Laudrups head, who did you want to replace him ?

Just curious.

There were a few people available at the time though I didn't have a favourite. I actually expected Monk might be put in temporary charge. Though I never thought he'd land the job properly.
But when he did, he automatically got my support on the same t&c's as previous incumbents.
My main point being, who could we get right now that wouldn't cost a good chunk of change? Who is well rated and available?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:50 - Aug 12 with 1781 viewsLiberty

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:44 - Aug 12 by Catullus

There were a few people available at the time though I didn't have a favourite. I actually expected Monk might be put in temporary charge. Though I never thought he'd land the job properly.
But when he did, he automatically got my support on the same t&c's as previous incumbents.
My main point being, who could we get right now that wouldn't cost a good chunk of change? Who is well rated and available?

Were there any managers you wanted to replace Laudrup ?

Any names ?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:56 - Aug 12 with 1780 viewsCatullus

Bielsa, and there was someone else but can't remember for the life of me right now.

But I'll keep repeating it, there were managers available back then, there's sod all available right now!

Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 03:01 - Aug 12 with 1777 viewsLiberty

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:56 - Aug 12 by Catullus

Bielsa, and there was someone else but can't remember for the life of me right now.

But I'll keep repeating it, there were managers available back then, there's sod all available right now!

In Garry we trust.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 03:38 - Aug 12 with 1770 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 03:01 - Aug 12 by Liberty

In Garry we trust.

We do, and even if there's a bad run, he deserves a chance to put it right.

But if we are consistently poor and bottom 3 by November, I'd make a change. Hopefully it doesn't come to that!

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 04:45 - Aug 12 with 1762 viewsdameedna

1st November it is
GM to stick to the formula of 4 managers to date and see how we go
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 04:52 - Aug 12 with 1760 viewsScoobyWho

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:35 - Aug 11 by AngelRangelQS

I thought Monk came across well in that guardian interview

Thats because he didn't write it.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 04:57 - Aug 12 with 1756 viewsScoobyWho

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 22:35 - Aug 11 by GTCJack

It's about time T2C f*cked off to some asylum.

You're not wanted or welcome, sunshine.

Who are you speaking on behalf of ?

Aside.
I finish one night shift and put on the most anti post I have ever done, and nothing I said.
Then I finish tonights and its full of ego's and tw ats banging off about themselves.

Fu cking dicks the lot of ya ;-)

Smiley for no reason.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 07:17 - Aug 12 with 1719 viewsPhil_S

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:53 - Aug 11 by skippyjack

Can you both explain the both incidents in more detail? I'm intrigued

I'm glad I'm not the only one
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 08:25 - Aug 12 with 1643 viewsperchrockjack

The question is asked but never answered except with an abusive load of bile.
So big boy who replaces monk? Who takes over board. If you and your chums can't then like us in decent land just hope the of it right.
Jenkins walks away and what then

Again this board has the virus that choked many.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:01 - Aug 12 with 1588 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:44 - Aug 12 by Catullus

So you look a bit of a fool again, you non-entity whoever you are. I give some thoughts and concerns around Monk's attitude, his methods, his nativity with the press, his comments, his Plan A and formation and I make a very purposefully over reactionary thread to highlight all this before he gets a chance to think he can try it again. I've not asked for his head, defo questioned why he was chosen however and definitely questioned the goings on at the club most of this year.

You, though, was calling for Laudrup's head and sticking to your guns.

Err, you got one opinion, I got another.

I'd not post again the rest of the week for looking like a complete cock here. Off you go...

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:05 - Aug 12 with 1579 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 08:25 - Aug 12 by perchrockjack

The question is asked but never answered except with an abusive load of bile.
So big boy who replaces monk? Who takes over board. If you and your chums can't then like us in decent land just hope the of it right.
Jenkins walks away and what then

Again this board has the virus that choked many.

Can you leave your obvious homo-sexual comments away from me please. What you get up to behind closed doors is your business but I don't want them directed at me you old bore.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:15 - Aug 12 with 1553 viewsperchrockjack

I ll try explain you humour free chap.

We don't all go to Chapel

Kids no longer go to Sunday School while their mums and dads have a little nookie (hetero)

Opinions differ as people differ. Its makes life what it is.

Opinions differing in normal life doesn't result in people being called cocks etc. BTW you seem obsessed with sex? dick/cock/homo etc. Its what people see of you on here and its unpleasant ,fetid and plain gross so do us all a favour and take your anger elsewhere.
Apart from the impressionable on here you impress nowhere.

We ve been this way before ;its up tp you before they ban us both.

Finally ,have you apologised to Lorraine yet?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:27 - Aug 12 with 1536 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:15 - Aug 12 by perchrockjack

I ll try explain you humour free chap.

We don't all go to Chapel

Kids no longer go to Sunday School while their mums and dads have a little nookie (hetero)

Opinions differ as people differ. Its makes life what it is.

Opinions differing in normal life doesn't result in people being called cocks etc. BTW you seem obsessed with sex? dick/cock/homo etc. Its what people see of you on here and its unpleasant ,fetid and plain gross so do us all a favour and take your anger elsewhere.
Apart from the impressionable on here you impress nowhere.

We ve been this way before ;its up tp you before they ban us both.

Finally ,have you apologised to Lorraine yet?

SCFC is my Church.

For Everyman A Religion

Add something football related to the thread or eff off old bore.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:38 - Aug 12 with 1520 viewsUxbridge

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 07:17 - Aug 12 by Phil_S

I'm glad I'm not the only one

Darran made a pass at Scouse. It was all very embarrassing really. They don't like to talk about it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:45 - Aug 12 with 1499 viewsperchrockjack

Andrew.
Why?

You re in different class to Chrissy.

A man without love, a man without respect is a lonesome man.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:49 - Aug 12 with 1486 viewsUxbridge

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:45 - Aug 12 by perchrockjack

Andrew.
Why?

You re in different class to Chrissy.

A man without love, a man without respect is a lonesome man.

It was a joke mun. We all know Darran's too busy trailing around the players, staff and any Z list celebs that happen to end up in the West Stand to bother anyone else.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:01 - Aug 12 with 1460 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:49 - Aug 12 by Uxbridge

It was a joke mun. We all know Darran's too busy trailing around the players, staff and any Z list celebs that happen to end up in the West Stand to bother anyone else.

And a very funny joke at that, And haha :-)

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:05 - Aug 12 with 1449 viewsUxbridge

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:01 - Aug 12 by _

And a very funny joke at that, And haha :-)

Cheers. I'm not totally losing it then.

Too much anger on yur at the moment. I fear some blood vessels may burst if we suffer a bad start.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:09 - Aug 12 with 1435 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:05 - Aug 12 by Uxbridge

Cheers. I'm not totally losing it then.

Too much anger on yur at the moment. I fear some blood vessels may burst if we suffer a bad start.

Yes you're probably right...

But them cracks are starting to appear in too many places at the moment for my liking...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024