Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kudos to Fabianski 18:14 - Aug 23 with 3673 viewsPinky

Couldn't see a thread on him but noticed a few posts on the match day thread. I thought he was brilliant today. So assured under crosses and high balls into the box. He is just what we needed in my opinion. While Vorm was a great servant for us in the first few seasons, I think most of us agree he dropped off last term.

Up the Fab.
Kudos to Fabianski on 18:18 - Aug 23 with 3649 viewsNeath_Jack

I wonder where that poster that absolutely slaughtered him a few weeks ago has gone. Flappyhandski i believe he called him.

Thought he was very good as well, very commanding, something we've been missing for a long while.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Kudos to Fabianski on 18:22 - Aug 23 with 3600 viewsPinky

Kudos to Fabianski on 18:18 - Aug 23 by Neath_Jack

I wonder where that poster that absolutely slaughtered him a few weeks ago has gone. Flappyhandski i believe he called him.

Thought he was very good as well, very commanding, something we've been missing for a long while.

I think he was dubbed Flappyhandski at some point while he was at Arsenal for some reason. It seems quite harsh to give him that type of label when he was restricted to the odd cup game and games where Lehmann or later Szczesny was injured. Hopefully he can prove them wrong with strong performances as first choice for us.
Kudos to Fabianski on 19:03 - Aug 23 with 3432 viewsWindy_Miller

Excellent today. You can tell the pressure has been taken off Ash and co. now as Fab controls the goal area as he should do. Vorm seemed to be a little shy in this respect.

Best Swans signing so far imo.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2014 20:02]

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

Kudos to Fabianski on 19:08 - Aug 23 with 3408 viewsJethroJack

Shame he wasted so many years on Arsenal's bench, should have come to us ages ago. Better late than never. I believe he's a cracking basketball player.......explains his aerial skills, and he's no slouch tipping low shots round the post either.

Take a bow, Fab
Kudos to Fabianski on 19:09 - Aug 23 with 3400 viewsPhil_S

Kudos to Fabianski on 18:18 - Aug 23 by Neath_Jack

Exactly

Written off by some the moment we signed him - senses of perspective sadly lacking
Kudos to Fabianski on 19:51 - Aug 23 with 3252 viewsdobjack2

Took the smack off the dick head centre forward and his handling and cintrol of the box was sound. Distribution not as good as we are used to but you can't have it all.
Kudos to Fabianski on 19:53 - Aug 23 with 3243 viewsGundog

For me the difference is as someone whom is looking from the stands that there is no need to panick at set pieces.

Poll: should Leon still be the main man in midfield

Kudos to Fabianski on 20:02 - Aug 23 with 3211 viewsorion3016

Kudos to Fabianski on 19:53 - Aug 23 by Gundog

For me the difference is as someone whom is looking from the stands that there is no need to panick at set pieces.

This

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Kudos to Fabianski on 23:05 - Aug 23 with 3011 viewsjackharris

He is a quality keeper who is going to and is getting better with age!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Kudos to Fabianski on 23:53 - Aug 23 with 2942 viewsmarchamjack

I'll be very honest. I was one of those swayed by Arsenal mates who laughed and called him Flappyinaski.

My own opinion now...he is a very very good keep and looks so assured and confident and as for being a 'flapper', couldn't be more off the mark. Top top keeper, we have done welll here and Vorm has been replaced, full stop.

On the evidence so far, amazed Arsenal let him leave.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Kudos to Fabianski on 23:56 - Aug 23 with 2930 viewsKilkennyjack

Terrific so far

Beware of the Risen People

Kudos to Fabianski on 00:11 - Aug 24 with 2877 viewscontroversial_jack

Much better than Vorm
Kudos to Fabianski on 03:08 - Aug 24 with 2792 viewsZut_Alors

Did he make a single error? Thought he was fantastic.

One thing, though, and I'm sure those at the Liberty have a better view than I do from watching on TV, is he taking a bit too much time on his passing? Seemed that the attackers were close to touching the ball when he cleared it.
Kudos to Fabianski on 04:26 - Aug 24 with 2768 viewsChief

took command of the box. a refreshing chabge xxx

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Kudos to Fabianski on 05:37 - Aug 24 with 2750 viewsParlay

Kudos to Fabianski on 03:08 - Aug 24 by Zut_Alors

Did he make a single error? Thought he was fantastic.

One thing, though, and I'm sure those at the Liberty have a better view than I do from watching on TV, is he taking a bit too much time on his passing? Seemed that the attackers were close to touching the ball when he cleared it.

I live in Australia so had to watch on the box so maybe the angle was incorrect but i must say on 3 or 4 occasions I thought the attacker was very close to charging down his clearances. Thats being very picky though, he looks fantastic.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Kudos to Fabianski on 06:00 - Aug 24 with 2741 viewsSwansNZ

Kudos to Fabianski on 05:37 - Aug 24 by Parlay

I live in Australia so had to watch on the box so maybe the angle was incorrect but i must say on 3 or 4 occasions I thought the attacker was very close to charging down his clearances. Thats being very picky though, he looks fantastic.

Agree with all that.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Kudos to Fabianski on 07:20 - Aug 24 with 2698 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Burnley was really aggressive about pressuring him on his clears. He cut it close a few times, but he really seemed focused and cool about it.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024