Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disrespect from Montpellier 09:45 - Aug 25 with 8311 viewsJonathans_coat

More quotes today from Montpellier, this time from the chairman saying Stambouli shouldn't go to Swansea but Marseilles instead! After their manager has mouthed off about us in the press last week and mocked our interest in their player! Anyone else think it is really disrespectful for a club to comment on another club in this way, and try and persuade the player that Swansea is a bad career move. Not saying they should kiss our a**e, just show a little integrity!
Disrespect from Montpellier on 09:46 - Aug 25 with 6158 viewsJonathans_coat

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/montpellier-president-wants-stambouli-

Sorry forgot the link!!!
Disrespect from Montpellier on 09:53 - Aug 25 with 6088 viewsadamswan

Sweeping judgement, but on the whole the french aren't exactly known for their manners are they. I'm sure if we knew the whole story here we can be sure that money is the orime motivator for these comments; I find it hard to believe that a chairman and manager would be so concerned about a move thats good for the player and not their wallets. My bet would be that Mr Jenkins has made a reasonable offer but will not budge his offer up to where maybe they feel we should, and its got their noses up.
Disrespect from Montpellier on 09:55 - Aug 25 with 6066 viewsSwan91

http://talksport.com/football/transfer-boost-swansea-top-target-rules-out-marsei

According to talk sport his dad used to work for marseille but last year got fired so does not want him to play for them. This could be good for us hopefully he will listen to his father!

But yeah pretty disrespectful on their side.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 9:56]
Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:08 - Aug 25 with 5944 viewseddie71

This is turning into an excrutiating drama and whilst Stambouli looks good you have to wonder about the baggage he will be bringing with him. Perhaps we should look at Jack Cork instead good solid pro whose Dad used to manage the club.
Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:14 - Aug 25 with 5887 viewsSwan91

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:08 - Aug 25 by eddie71

This is turning into an excrutiating drama and whilst Stambouli looks good you have to wonder about the baggage he will be bringing with him. Perhaps we should look at Jack Cork instead good solid pro whose Dad used to manage the club.

To be fair to him it's not him doing any of it and once he leaves Montpellier I don't think that drama will come with him.

But I do want jack cork mainly because he knows the league and from his stats he does look good in the premier league
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 10:15]
Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:15 - Aug 25 with 5878 viewspremierjack

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:08 - Aug 25 by eddie71

Not sure what stambouli can do about ppl at the club making comments?

I would hardly call it 'his baggage'!
Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:15 - Aug 25 with 5867 viewseddie71

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:14 - Aug 25 by Swan91

To be fair to him it's not him doing any of it and once he leaves Montpellier I don't think that drama will come with him.

But I do want jack cork mainly because he knows the league and from his stats he does look good in the premier league
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 10:15]

No in fairness it isn't. We may just have to grit our teeth and deal with these clowns.
Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:16 - Aug 25 with 5864 viewsSilverSurfer

Disrespect from Montpellier on 09:46 - Aug 25 by Jonathans_coat

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/montpellier-president-wants-stambouli-

Sorry forgot the link!!!

that interview contradicts its self, first he says he will not let him leave, then he says if he really wants to go to Swansea he wont stop him.
Login to get fewer ads

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:22 - Aug 25 with 5807 viewsRancid

Are they scared of him leaving and joining us or what? Seems that way to me.Now if they could only go about it with a touch of class then this transfer should go through before the weeks out.Huw is probably pi55ed off with all these remarks coming from Montpelier and it wouldn't surprise me if he give them the 2 digits, Tom Ince style.

They need to shape up and shut up.
Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:37 - Aug 25 with 5689 viewsmax936

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:22 - Aug 25 by Rancid

Are they scared of him leaving and joining us or what? Seems that way to me.Now if they could only go about it with a touch of class then this transfer should go through before the weeks out.Huw is probably pi55ed off with all these remarks coming from Montpelier and it wouldn't surprise me if he give them the 2 digits, Tom Ince style.

They need to shape up and shut up.

Its the International clearance that concerns me, we're still waiting on Fernandez's clearance aren't we,?
I think any player we sign now their internationa clearance as got to come through before the window closes hasn't it?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:40 - Aug 25 with 5663 viewsmagicdaps10

They obviously don't want him to go but also take into account how we are dealing with things behind the scene.................even though our club are not saying to much, we could easily be rubbing them up the wrong way, Huw has been known for it.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:46 - Aug 25 with 5621 viewsRancid

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:37 - Aug 25 by max936

Its the International clearance that concerns me, we're still waiting on Fernandez's clearance aren't we,?
I think any player we sign now their internationa clearance as got to come through before the window closes hasn't it?

I can't see there being a problem with Fernandez' permit, Max.He's a regular for Argentina and would have played in the required percentage of games needed for clearance.

I'd have thought there would be even less problems with Stamboulis too, given that he's French and in the EU.

You'd like to think that the club would have done it's homework on such matters before declaring an interest.
Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:49 - Aug 25 with 5591 viewsDr_Winston

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:46 - Aug 25 by Rancid

I can't see there being a problem with Fernandez' permit, Max.He's a regular for Argentina and would have played in the required percentage of games needed for clearance.

I'd have thought there would be even less problems with Stamboulis too, given that he's French and in the EU.

You'd like to think that the club would have done it's homework on such matters before declaring an interest.

Fernandez has an Italian passport. No problem there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:55 - Aug 25 with 5537 viewsmax936

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:46 - Aug 25 by Rancid

Everything seems to take a fair while to go through when we sign players. Assuming that we are in for Stambouli I have my doubts as to whether we'll get it done in time, with Montpellier continuing to play games.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 10:58]

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:55 - Aug 25 with 5533 viewsbluenile

Fair do's, hell of a 'rug' on that Montpellier Tw*t..............

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:56 - Aug 25 with 5517 viewsRancid

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:55 - Aug 25 by max936

Everything seems to take a fair while to go through when we sign players. Assuming that we are in for Stambouli I have my doubts as to whether we'll get it done in time, with Montpellier continuing to play games.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2014 10:58]

Don't we have to run it through the Welsh FA as well? That might explain any delays we always seem to encounter.
Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:58 - Aug 25 with 5497 viewsDarran

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:56 - Aug 25 by Rancid

Don't we have to run it through the Welsh FA as well? That might explain any delays we always seem to encounter.

Yes we have to do two international clearances which is a joke.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:59 - Aug 25 with 5483 viewsmax936

Disrespect from Montpellier on 10:56 - Aug 25 by Rancid

Im notsure, but it seems that we've got to jump more hurdles than most,

Disrespect from Montpellier on 11:01 - Aug 25 with 5464 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Disrespect from Montpellier on 09:46 - Aug 25 by Jonathans_coat

Sorry forgot the link!!!

F*cking hell, Les Dawson is alive and well and running a football club in France!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Disrespect from Montpellier on 11:05 - Aug 25 with 5425 viewsmax936

Disrespect from Montpellier on 11:01 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

F*cking hell, Les Dawson is alive and well and running a football club in France!

after reading that, it looks like we'd be better off forgeting him, Montpellier are gonna play silly buggers all the way to the end of the window at this rate.

Disrespect from Montpellier on 11:08 - Aug 25 with 5400 viewsJackoBoostardo

should have liberated the rest of France and just left Montpelier under the nazi's....

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Disrespect from Montpellier on 11:11 - Aug 25 with 5365 viewsWatchman

They simply cannot get over Agincourt!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Disrespect from Montpellier on 11:26 - Aug 25 with 5273 viewsjacktar

Disrespect from Montpellier on 11:01 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

You beat me to it there Brynnie. The guy's just as funny too.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Disrespect from Montpellier on 11:36 - Aug 25 with 5203 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Disrespect from Montpellier on 11:26 - Aug 25 by jacktar

You beat me to it there Brynnie. The guy's just as funny too.

I wonder if he does the piano thing too?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Disrespect from Montpellier on 12:17 - Aug 25 with 5000 viewsQuakerJack

I think the French just need to come to terms with the fact that their league is second rate. One European Cup and that was a fix (not sure that win even stands)... Are we sure this feller's not getting his sports mixed up? He thinks we're the Ospreys obviously?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024