Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? 17:35 - Dec 10 with 18687 views_

Should Trust Board Directors have personal financial gain from the club?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 10 Dec 2014 19:07]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Should Trust Board Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 00:11 - Feb 17 with 1467 views_

Should Trust Board Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 23:46 - Feb 16 by Fireboy2

What a complete W@NKA you are

You would've voted yes if you were around back then.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 00:13 - Feb 17 with 1467 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 22:41 - Feb 16 by _

Do they?

No.

Poll: Tory leader

Should Trust Board Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 00:44 - Feb 17 with 1411 viewsFireboy2

Should Trust Board Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 00:11 - Feb 17 by _

You would've voted yes if you were around back then.

What years do you claim to be the perfect amount then bellend? 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years?

Because im certain i started watching my beloved swans before you ya skinny cvnt
[Post edited 17 Feb 2019 0:46]
Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 01:02 - Feb 17 with 1389 viewsdobjack2

No.

The problem is that Cooze was left in a position where people with their own agendas could stir things up. That was poor judgement on behalf of the Trust board.

Just about every post you have made in the last week has attacked the trust and the trust chair in particular. The timing like a lot of other things at the moment is interesting.

You are entitled to your views however they appear to be the views of someone with an unsubtle agenda.

It’s therefore not surprising that people on this forum think that you are “on the payroll”

If you are “on the payroll”you are not the most important one as if the board wanted a tame poster they would want someone with more intellect than you possess. Having someone posting the anti Trust rubbish you post “on the payroll” would be counter productive for them.

However on reflection your in the face drivel could be a stalking horse that more intelligent agents can follow. If you are “on the payroll” you are a bottom feeder who is fed only scraps to massage your huge ego and make you feel important.

My conclusion is that you are a wannabe “Anus” someone that craves attention and wants to be a somebody who is in all reality a nobody. Just any other fan.

I hope that off this message board you are a more pleasant person, however I doubt it. Time to grow up.

By the way i’m Not on the trust payroll. I’m someone that started watching the club when our name was Swansea Town and has had a gutsful of the divisive bile you spew out.
Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 01:27 - Feb 17 with 1365 viewsswan65split

lets see ,a post with T2C , The Res, and pure evil. posting.............hmmmmm Agenda ? what agenda?

writing his own downfall. poor Boy Pike.
Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 01:32 - Feb 17 with 1363 views_

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 01:02 - Feb 17 by dobjack2

No.

The problem is that Cooze was left in a position where people with their own agendas could stir things up. That was poor judgement on behalf of the Trust board.

Just about every post you have made in the last week has attacked the trust and the trust chair in particular. The timing like a lot of other things at the moment is interesting.

You are entitled to your views however they appear to be the views of someone with an unsubtle agenda.

It’s therefore not surprising that people on this forum think that you are “on the payroll”

If you are “on the payroll”you are not the most important one as if the board wanted a tame poster they would want someone with more intellect than you possess. Having someone posting the anti Trust rubbish you post “on the payroll” would be counter productive for them.

However on reflection your in the face drivel could be a stalking horse that more intelligent agents can follow. If you are “on the payroll” you are a bottom feeder who is fed only scraps to massage your huge ego and make you feel important.

My conclusion is that you are a wannabe “Anus” someone that craves attention and wants to be a somebody who is in all reality a nobody. Just any other fan.

I hope that off this message board you are a more pleasant person, however I doubt it. Time to grow up.

By the way i’m Not on the trust payroll. I’m someone that started watching the club when our name was Swansea Town and has had a gutsful of the divisive bile you spew out.

Another attack? You mean on me?

Because from where I'm looking you're not allowed to think or say differently or.you'll get rounded up and slaughtered.

Just like this thread from 4 years ago.

On the payroll or Anus. Just about sums up your ignorance.

The Trust can do no wrong, Just as Jenkins could do on wrong in the past.

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 01:33 - Feb 17 with 1351 viewsThe_E20

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 01:02 - Feb 17 by dobjack2

No.

Lying isn’t really “poor judgement” though is it.
Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 08:38 - Feb 17 with 1274 viewsdobjack2

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 01:32 - Feb 17 by _

Another attack? You mean on me?

Because from where I'm looking you're not allowed to think or say differently or.you'll get rounded up and slaughtered.

Just like this thread from 4 years ago.

On the payroll or Anus. Just about sums up your ignorance.

The Trust can do no wrong, Just as Jenkins could do on wrong in the past.

Wrong again. They can do wrong and i’ve Called them out for being wrong.

Well you’ve pretty much admitted that someone is feeding you info so not necessarily on the payroll, just a stooge then.
Login to get fewer ads

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 08:49 - Feb 17 with 1256 viewsDr_Winston

Huw Cooze wasn't "left" in any position. He volunteered for it.

Not sure who it was, but someone phrased it beautifully the other day. He was "utterly unprepared for the war he didn't know he was fighting". He let himself get too close, and took his eye off the ball.

Under no circumstances should anyone with what amounted to an oversight position on behalf of the fans have also been allowed to be in a business arrangement with the club. Was obvious then, even more so given the events that followed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 09:43 - Feb 17 with 1178 viewswaynekerr55

No.

I know this isn't time for jokes, but the only 'bottom feeder' on here is Eddie/DGT whatever moniker it goes by.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:09 - Feb 17 with 1149 views_

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 08:38 - Feb 17 by dobjack2

Wrong again. They can do wrong and i’ve Called them out for being wrong.

Well you’ve pretty much admitted that someone is feeding you info so not necessarily on the payroll, just a stooge then.

I am not wrong.

I'm just not very well thought of on here.

I wasn't when I was trying to beg the Trust to be a bigger and better animal back then and I'm not now when I've got a different opinion to the vocal few.

I'm not getting any club info, I've not said that at all. I've spoken to
Ux about it who basically told me Phil Sumbler had said to him he was reliably informed I was.

I can't keep repeating myself and I'm also not that desperate as to care whether fans like you and the usual suspects believe me or not. There's no one that gets abused, followed around, taunted, has lies made about them or attracts the hypocrites as much as me.

This thread was 1 and a half years before the sale of the Club.

This thread was about exposing a huge weakness in the Trust's strategy.

There were plenty of other threads when I exposed Martin Morgan and his Company JaxxBay and Leigh Dineen's vending company when they were invoicing the Club for huge sums of money.

Each time the Trust and this site, run and owned by the Chairman Phil Sumbler and ably backed up by his bottom feeders, shut down this debate.

And in their own inimitable way. Like you are doing now basically... I'm a vile human being, thank you for that.

Each and everyone one of what you now all call the sell out's and hate with a passion I exposed as being in it for themselves.

But I'm the bad guy...

And why? Because the Trust failed in its duty of protecting the football club and didn't listen to my pleading to do something about it??!

And I'm supposed to have respect for this organisation and the way it uses and abuses Planet Swans for its own gain?

I did then what I'm doing now. I'm thinking about the future. The Trust got us into this mess with it's passive virtual non existence and cosiness to the old Board.

But like then I don't think they're capable of getting it right. So for me the future lies in a Co-existence with the new Owners.

If that opinion makes me vile or is worthy of threads being made up about me full of lies or fans following my every move to slander, taunt and bully me then fine.

I've lost a lot of love for SCFC lately and it's not the Club that's done that, and I'll say this as someone that desperately didn't want the club in foreign hands, it's the fans who seem incapable of opening their eyes and seeing things as a whole.

And this website gives them the ammunition and power to do just that.

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:25 - Feb 17 with 1123 viewsBadlands

If they were paid perhaps they would be inspired to be more effective and be more accountable.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:26 - Feb 17 with 1117 viewsexiledclaseboy

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:25 - Feb 17 by Badlands

If they were paid perhaps they would be inspired to be more effective and be more accountable.

Where would the money come from?

Poll: Tory leader

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:27 - Feb 17 with 1109 viewsUxbridge

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:09 - Feb 17 by _

I am not wrong.

I wasn't when I was trying to beg the Trust to be a bigger and better animal back then and I'm not now when I've got a different opinion to the vocal few.

Ux about it who basically told me Phil Sumbler had said to him he was reliably informed I was.

I can't keep repeating myself and I'm also not that desperate as to care whether fans like you and the usual suspects believe me or not. There's no one that gets abused, followed around, taunted, has lies made about them or attracts the hypocrites as much as me.

There were plenty of other threads when I exposed Martin Morgan and his Company JaxxBay and Leigh Dineen's vending company when they were invoicing the Club for huge sums of money.

Each time the Trust and this site, run and owned by the Chairman Phil Sumbler and ably backed up by his bottom feeders, shut down this debate.

And in their own inimitable way. Like you are doing now basically... I'm a vile human being, thank you for that.

Each and everyone one of what you now all call the sell out's and hate with a passion I exposed as being in it for themselves.

But I'm the bad guy...

And why? Because the Trust failed in its duty of protecting the football club and didn't listen to my pleading to do something about it??!

And I'm supposed to have respect for this organisation and the way it uses and abuses Planet Swans for its own gain?

I did then what I'm doing now. I'm thinking about the future. The Trust got us into this mess with it's passive virtual non existence and cosiness to the old Board.

But like then I don't think they're capable of getting it right. So for me the future lies in a Co-existence with the new Owners.

If that opinion makes me vile or is worthy of threads being made up about me full of lies or fans following my every move to slander, taunt and bully me then fine.

I've lost a lot of love for SCFC lately and it's not the Club that's done that, and I'll say this as someone that desperately didn't want the club in foreign hands, it's the fans who seem incapable of opening their eyes and seeing things as a whole.

You've again misrepresented me there Chris. At no time have I said or even hinted Phil has told me you are getting info from the club.

Other people have told me that but not Phil.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:29 - Feb 17 with 1102 viewsBadlands

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:26 - Feb 17 by exiledclaseboy

Where would the money come from?

Surely the £billions the Americans are skimming must be shared with all shareholders!

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:33 - Feb 17 with 1095 views_

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:27 - Feb 17 by Uxbridge

You've again misrepresented me there Chris. At no time have I said or even hinted Phil has told me you are getting info from the club.

Other people have told me that but not Phil.

We had this discussion and I told you stuff.

You can argue it wasn't Phil but I will argue it was.

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:47 - Feb 17 with 1072 viewsUxbridge

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:33 - Feb 17 by _

Up to you. I'm telling you it wasn't. Up to you if you believe that.

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:49 - Feb 17 with 1067 views_

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:47 - Feb 17 by Uxbridge

We both know it is so we'll leave it at that.

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 11:17 - Feb 17 with 1035 viewsUxbridge

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:49 - Feb 17 by _

We both know it is so we'll leave it at that.

We don't. But OK.

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 11:19 - Feb 17 with 1031 viewsdobjack2

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:09 - Feb 17 by _

I am not wrong.

But I'm the bad guy...

Didn’t call you a vile human being.

You have an aggressive way of posting on this board, as I’ve said to you before that makes you marmite and eventually leads to spats.

You have a very clear and unsubtle anti trust agenda, again blaming them for the actions of others. Dr winston sums up the share sale and the Trust board mistakes in his post above. The only thing that I would add is that the Trust board should have realised that they were in a war after the failed share sale.

Haven’t said that you are on the payroll, lot of if’s in what I posted, hiwever you clearly have a source providing you with snippets of information, not necessarily from within the club.
Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 15:03 - Feb 17 with 925 viewsDJack

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:33 - Feb 17 by _

So you are going along the "throw enough mud" route.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 16:03 - Feb 17 with 867 viewsBloodyhills

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 20:49 - Dec 10 by monmouth

Personally I think that the Trust and the club must be clearly differentiated and that trust officials must be 'whiter than white' in substance (which I'm sure they are) and in form (which means no paid work that could ever be used to apply pressure in any future circumstance). That is just good governance in my view. The Trust officials are the equivalent of the fans 'auditors' in my mind which means they must all be visibly independent.
[Post edited 10 Dec 2014 20:50]

This:

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 17:02 - Feb 17 with 804 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:29 - Feb 17 by Badlands

Surely the £billions the Americans are skimming must be shared with all shareholders!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:13 - Feb 18 with 714 viewsPhil_S

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 10:47 - Feb 17 by Uxbridge

I'm also saying it wasn't
Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 14:06 - Feb 18 with 624 viewschad

Should THE TRUSTS Board of Directors have personal financial gain from the club? on 08:49 - Feb 17 by Dr_Winston

Huw Cooze wasn't "left" in any position. He volunteered for it.

Not sure who it was, but someone phrased it beautifully the other day. He was "utterly unprepared for the war he didn't know he was fighting". He let himself get too close, and took his eye off the ball.

Under no circumstances should anyone with what amounted to an oversight position on behalf of the fans have also been allowed to be in a business arrangement with the club. Was obvious then, even more so given the events that followed.

Good post

However serious concern about Huw C’s long term friendship with and obvious closeness and support for the sellouts position (supported by his own words and press statement) and his personal conflict of interests, was pointed out at the time of the first attempted sale, by many at the Trust meeting at that time, and we were promised action.

The need for action to properly protect the Trust was evident, even despite the fact that at this time the Trust were concealing the additional massively relevant fact, that (despite the false public claims from the then Trust Vice Chair that he was totally unpaid) Huw C was in fact being well paid ( in addition to any contractual benefits he may or may not have been receiving).

The need to be on our metal was plain but the person with this long term conflicted interest and friendship with the sellouts who openly expressed sympathy with the sellouts and made press release on behalf of the Trust referring to the sellouts profiteering as an investment in the club, was allowed to continue. Even though (in addition to his conflict of interests and long term friendships with the sellouts) it was plain from his stunted and confused answers at that meeting that he was totally unaware of even the most basic issues in relation to our rights during and potential impact of any sale.

The action we were promised to address these serious concerns?

This most unsuitable captain was left to guard the gate and later portrayed as some sort of let down friend when he understandably totally failed in this duty. Fair to say it was not him that denied he was paid (although he did not correct this lie), nor just him that allowed himself to inappropriately continue in this role, for which for all the above reasons he was totally unsuited, most especially at such a crucial time.

Of course we did get the rules that were supposed to address the accountability and transparency that we demanded. However spectacularly the first disciplinary offence listed actually reduced transparency, by making it a disciplinary offence for any Trust official to publicly disagree with any Trust policy agreed by the majority of the Board.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024