Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? 17:32 - Feb 12 with 4042 viewsMorSwan

Who do you think should start up front vs. United?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: What striker would you want?

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 18:39 - Feb 12 with 3994 viewsOldjack

Monks needs too swallow some pride and start with Oliveira ,no shame in that after all he's said about Gomis

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 19:03 - Feb 12 with 3971 viewsRancid

I'd start Gomis every game until either he comes good or until we can get shot of in the summer.70-80k a week we're paying him so he owes us.
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 19:06 - Feb 12 with 3961 viewsDarran

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 19:03 - Feb 12 by Rancid

I'd start Gomis every game until either he comes good or until we can get shot of in the summer.70-80k a week we're paying him so he owes us.

Good to see you back Rance you watch those sausage fingers now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 19:16 - Feb 12 with 3943 viewsRancid

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 19:06 - Feb 12 by Darran

I haven't been away mun.I also read your gay slur aimed at me.Lucky i can take a joke eh dar
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 19:33 - Feb 12 with 3911 viewsDarran

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 19:16 - Feb 12 by Rancid

I haven't been away mun.I also read your gay slur aimed at me.Lucky i can take a joke eh dar

What gay slur was that I make so many of them?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 19:34 - Feb 12 with 3908 viewsAJ101

If only it worked that way haha.
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 20:03 - Feb 12 with 3868 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Have we actually seen Nelson up front yet?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 20:21 - Feb 12 with 3822 viewsswan_si

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 20:03 - Feb 12 by Joe_bradshaw

more importantly Man Utd haven't seen him up front yet, they, like us, wont know what to expect.
Login to get fewer ads

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 03:39 - Feb 13 with 3677 viewsphact0rri

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 20:03 - Feb 12 by Joe_bradshaw

didn't they double him up with gomis in one match? was it at QPR?

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 06:48 - Feb 13 with 3651 viewsLeonisGod

Nope, not as the lone striker. Garry will have done though in training.
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 06:54 - Feb 13 with 3645 viewsairedale

I agree. They rate him in France, so maybe he could go in a mid season sale.
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 07:38 - Feb 13 with 3618 viewsNeath_Jack

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 19:06 - Feb 12 by Darran

Tell him to unblock me mun

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 23:39 - Feb 13 with 3481 viewsWarwickHunt

Did ok at Trafalgar.

Hit the up arrow by mistake...
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 00:02 - Feb 14 with 3467 viewsSgorioFruit

Emnes if fit

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 00:29 - Feb 14 with 3454 viewsJackTheLad

Actually, I think Emnes is a very decent shout. He's always impressed me when we've needed someone to come in and do a job, whether it be striker, AM... He's got the pace, we know he can score, does a decent job of keeping the ball and a decent turn on him

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 01:10 - Feb 14 with 3432 viewsSgorioFruit

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 00:29 - Feb 14 by JackTheLad

Actually, I think Emnes is a very decent shout. He's always impressed me when we've needed someone to come in and do a job, whether it be striker, AM... He's got the pace, we know he can score, does a decent job of keeping the ball and a decent turn on him

Damn right.
A tough gritty footballer who is out of the limelight and not afraid to get stuck in.

Hes the man for me.

Gomis is just pure shite.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 01:37 - Feb 14 with 3416 viewsDavillin

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 00:29 - Feb 14 by JackTheLad

I've had those exact thoughts for some time now, but hesitated to express them. It'll never happen, tho. Monk will go with the other major thought in this thread, to stick Gomis in there until he sinks or swims. The problem with that is if waits too long until he sinks, the Swans might sink with him.

I'd sooner bring up those two youngsters who are scoring for fun and give them a start apiece and go from there. Make no less sense than watching the iceberg coming dead straight for the Titanic.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 04:23 - Feb 14 with 3390 viewsdameedna

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 00:02 - Feb 14 by SgorioFruit

Emnes if fit

Good call he may be back in time
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 11:22 - Feb 14 with 3306 viewskarnataka

I'm curious to know, could those who voted 'other' tell us who they have in mind? I know some have said Emnes which is a good shout IMO, but anyone else?
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 20:02 - Feb 14 with 3219 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 11:22 - Feb 14 by karnataka

I'm curious to know, could those who voted 'other' tell us who they have in mind? I know some have said Emnes which is a good shout IMO, but anyone else?

Dyer? Mitchu?

If Gomis does start, it will be his last for a while if he doesn't score

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 20:14 - Feb 14 with 3197 viewsdameedna

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 11:22 - Feb 14 by karnataka

If Siggy is back what not play 6 midfielders with Shelvey leading

Fab
Rang Fer Wills Naughts
Mont Ki Cork Carroll Sig
Shel

The lad at the Liberty when we drew 1 1 with Sunderland on the wing for them did well (maybe spanish name) and they also had Gomez on the other wing,

we may get slaughtered so pick a hard tacking team with some controlling abiity in the pass ie leave Dyer and Taylor out for this one
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 16:34 - Feb 15 with 3058 viewsstonedroses

didnt emnes play as a striker when he firts came here on loan?
Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 17:51 - Feb 15 with 3024 viewsJackTheLad

Who do you think should start up front vs. United? on 16:34 - Feb 15 by stonedroses

didnt emnes play as a striker when he firts came here on loan?

Certainly did against Cardiff, as far as I can remember he played mostly up front during his stint with us under BR. A goal in his first game wasn't it? 2 goals in 4 if I remember rightly
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 17:52]

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024