Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton ruled out for the season ! 10:16 - Apr 7 with 4696 viewsihatechopra

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11731/9793593/swansea-defender-kyle-naug

Gutted for Kyle as he has been superb for us since joining.

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:18 - Apr 7 with 4682 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Hope the big nose di***ead actually makes an apology

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:29 - Apr 7 with 4621 viewsJackSomething

Blow for Kyle and for us, he's been improving every game. I'm guessing we'll need to recall Richards or Tiendalli for cover now?

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:31 - Apr 7 with 4607 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Gutted for him, I think with Baines coming at him down the flank on Saturday he would have dealt with him and given him a taste of his own medicine. I don't think AR is going to be able to cope as well. Question is who do we stick on the right flank to help him out? Everton are bound to target him now and will double up on him

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:34 - Apr 7 with 4599 viewsAl_Bundy

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:29 - Apr 7 by JackSomething

Blow for Kyle and for us, he's been improving every game. I'm guessing we'll need to recall Richards or Tiendalli for cover now?

Shows are poor our back up is when we have to mention those two in our back plans.

Both should be nowhere near our squad.
Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:46 - Apr 7 with 4551 viewsClinton

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:29 - Apr 7 by JackSomething

We have cover with Amat. Use one of the u21s as second line of cover on the bench. Although I admit it would be tough for them if they had Baines or Coleman coming at them.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 11:09 - Apr 7 with 4470 viewsmonmouth

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:46 - Apr 7 by Clinton

We have cover with Amat. Use one of the u21s as second line of cover on the bench. Although I admit it would be tough for them if they had Baines or Coleman coming at them.

Be interesting to see how our 'diamond' copes with Everton's overload tactic on the flank. They'll have lots of space there I would think. Hopefully we'll get more joy through the middle. Looking forward to it.

Real shame for Kyle N. I am pleased that Rangel will get a protracted curtain call though.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 11:40 - Apr 7 with 4369 viewsJackSomething

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:46 - Apr 7 by Clinton

I forgot Amat could cover right-back. We'd surely have to change from the diamond formation if he had to play there though. Our fullbacks play more like wing-backs in this system and I can't see Amat being very successful in that role.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 11:40]

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 11:58 - Apr 7 with 4307 viewsgiantstoneater

Bad news for Kyle he has had a great start in his Swans career. Another chance for Angel to show his worth.
Login to get fewer ads

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 12:02 - Apr 7 with 4292 viewsClinton

Maybe Tiendalli is not the man? Some Boro wag obviously did not like his performance. This is from his recently updated wikipedia entry:

On 26th March 2015, Tiendalli was loaned out to promotion chasing Middlesbrough of the Championship for the rest of the 2014-2015 season. Tiendalli made his Boro debut away to Watford on April 6th, and hopefully played his final game for the club at Vicarage Road. [20]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 12:03 - Apr 7 with 4288 viewsjacabertawe

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 11:58 - Apr 7 by giantstoneater

Bad news for Kyle he has had a great start in his Swans career. Another chance for Angel to show his worth.

Yes, we are lucky to have someone of Rangel's quality to immediately step in.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 12:06 - Apr 7 with 4276 viewsjackharris

Garth Crook's is a c*nt!

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32192980
Here is a player who is taking complete advantage of the departure of Wilfried Bony to Manchester City and filling the void admirably. He took both his goals in the 3-1 win over Hull extremely well but I have to say without the appalling decision by referee Andre Marriner to send the Tigers' David Meyler off for what appeared to be a run-of-the-mill tackle, the outcome for Bafetimbi Gomis and for Swansea might have been very different. But we can't blame Gomis for that.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32185654

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 12:16 - Apr 7 with 4238 viewsgiantstoneater

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 12:06 - Apr 7 by jackharris

Garth Crook's is a c*nt!

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32192980
Here is a player who is taking complete advantage of the departure of Wilfried Bony to Manchester City and filling the void admirably. He took both his goals in the 3-1 win over Hull extremely well but I have to say without the appalling decision by referee Andre Marriner to send the Tigers' David Meyler off for what appeared to be a run-of-the-mill tackle, the outcome for Bafetimbi Gomis and for Swansea might have been very different. But we can't blame Gomis for that.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/32185654

Hear a lot of quotes saying that there was no malice (including GM) but for me going in studs up for a challenge is nothing but malice.
Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 12:53 - Apr 7 with 4145 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Hull should have to pay any medical bills and his wages fro however long he is out.
Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 13:46 - Apr 7 with 4030 viewssully49

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 11:40 - Apr 7 by JackSomething

I forgot Amat could cover right-back. We'd surely have to change from the diamond formation if he had to play there though. Our fullbacks play more like wing-backs in this system and I can't see Amat being very successful in that role.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2015 11:40]

It's AR, diamond studded JB, every time.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 16:22 - Apr 7 with 3856 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:34 - Apr 7 by Al_Bundy

Shows are poor our back up is when we have to mention those two in our back plans.

Both should be nowhere near our squad.

Both are out on loan.

It's a shame Kingsley is too as I'd have been tempted to switch Taylor and give the young lad a go.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 16:34 - Apr 7 with 3830 viewsicecoldjack

Gutted for Kyle, he was getting better with each game and his sharpness, confidence on the ball and match fitness was also improving greatly, thats a bitter blow for him and us.

Rangel will step in and do a decent job, im not too bothered about him stepping in, he has been first class in this league and while his powers are starting to drain away from him, im sure he will be flying in training this week and ready to give it 100% against Everton.

Back to Naughton, some people raised eyebrows when we paid £5m for him but IMO he has proven to be a very decent buy who will just get better in his time here. Chuffed that he got such a warm applause when going off injured, it must be polar opposite from his time at Spurs !

Hope he is raring to go next season .
Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 16:54 - Apr 7 with 3773 viewsperchrockjack

BEEN TERRIFIC.

Make me really angry now to think what Bruce said after the game. Still, its what you expect from ex manure players now managers.

Not a red card either eh Horne- you piece of human garbage.

Sick for the lad and it ll affect us in the run in

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 18:41 - Apr 7 with 3658 viewsDavillin

Draw your own conclusion on "malice" and the red card:

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 19:25 - Apr 7 with 3602 viewsOldjack

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 18:41 - Apr 7 by Davillin

He's lucky his leg didn't snap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 20:14 - Apr 7 with 3551 viewsEdmundo

And the Hull fans booed him off!

Unbelievable 😡

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 01:38 - Apr 8 with 3380 viewsDanielswan

I would go for Amat as right back and give our left back more freedom to go forward.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:11 - Apr 8 with 3257 viewsDewi1jack

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 18:41 - Apr 7 by Davillin

Is there any malice in trying to kneecap someone on a football pitch?
Got to admire these pundits and their ability to be intelligent enough to remember to breathe.
If there was no malice and it's purely an accidental "non- challenge" as Bruce and others claimed, then why aren't 'Ull appealing the decision?
" Bruce questioned the decision of referee Andre Marriner in the immediate aftermath, but City have not lodged an appeal with the Football Association and accepted a three-match ban."

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-Stephen-Quinn-Mohamed-Diame-eye-David/s
Oh aye, frivolous appeals draw a further game ban

We appealed our red cards and got them overturned, dirty northern b'stards

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:31 - Apr 8 with 3228 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:11 - Apr 8 by Dewi1jack

Got to admire these pundits and their ability to be intelligent enough to remember to breathe.
If there was no malice and it's purely an accidental "non- challenge" as Bruce and others claimed, then why aren't 'Ull appealing the decision?
" Bruce questioned the decision of referee Andre Marriner in the immediate aftermath, but City have not lodged an appeal with the Football Association and accepted a three-match ban."

http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Hull-City-Stephen-Quinn-Mohamed-Diame-eye-David/s

It was clear we dominated the game in the first half and embarrassed Bruce so he told his boys to go out there in the second and kick the crap out of our players. That was plain as day

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:54 - Apr 8 with 3207 viewsJackSomething

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:11 - Apr 8 by Dewi1jack

It's almost as if Bruce chose to focus on the red card and possible offside goal (neither of which were even close to being controversial decisions) to distract people from how awful his team are...

Hull have taken 17 points from their last 22 games. Over the course of a season that would be 29 points. Since the beginning of 2014 they have taken just 42 points from 50 PL matches. In those 15 months, Bruce has spent £55m on players (against £15m of sales). Yet less than a month ago Hull gave him a new three year contract after he was linked with Fulham, who were rumoured to be preparing to offer him a £15m contract. Ouch.

Naughton ruled out for the season ! on 10:56 - Apr 8 with 3204 viewsperchrockjack

As bad a tackle as we ve seen and it damaged the lad.

As I say, Bruce was well schooled.

Please God, if any justice send Hull down

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024