Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' 05:34 - May 31 with 11172 viewsmichumagic9

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/30/arsenal-cleared-to-seal-ki-sung-yeung-transfer-for
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 07:02 - May 31 with 7635 viewsEdmundo

If we are going to push on as a club, these are the type of players we need to hold onto.
I'd disappointed if he moved on right now. Even though we have a plethora of midfield options.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 07:38 - May 31 with 7544 viewslifelong

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 07:02 - May 31 by Edmundo

If we are going to push on as a club, these are the type of players we need to hold onto.
I'd disappointed if he moved on right now. Even though we have a plethora of midfield options.

Last season there were fans who would have been happy to see him go for what we paid for him, we're nearly always going to sell when a top 4 club comes calling. £15m, if true, would be a good bit of business.
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 07:41 - May 31 with 7529 viewsJackfath

More than double what we paid only 3 years ago.

Laters Ki S Y.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 07:54 - May 31 with 7488 viewsFar_Post

This very much mirrors the Joe Allen transfer for me. Be disappointed to see Ki go but 15m would be great business for us.

Blog: The C Word

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 08:01 - May 31 with 7443 viewsDr_Winston

Anything over £15m would be decent business.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 08:03 - May 31 with 7431 viewsEdmundo

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 07:38 - May 31 by lifelong

Last season there were fans who would have been happy to see him go for what we paid for him, we're nearly always going to sell when a top 4 club comes calling. £15m, if true, would be a good bit of business.

I think those fans have changed their opinion of him, his goals this season and all round effort in breaking play up in midfield have been key (pun!).

Grimes may have to step up this season, an important one, with the massive TV deal around the corner👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 08:14 - May 31 with 7371 viewsItchySphincter

Midfield is the only area we're overloaded. Slightly disappointing but good business I suppose.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 08:18 - May 31 with 7346 viewsyogibear_412

Wonder how much ki contributes with coverage and sales in South Asia?? Should prop his sale up abit. Heard Celtic get 17.5% of any sell on - so gotta be careful

[Post edited 31 May 2015 8:20]
Login to get fewer ads

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 08:47 - May 31 with 7219 viewsSkipTheJack

IMO Ki is better than Morgan Schneiderlin, and I expect Southampton will get between £22m and £25m for him this summer. Also compare the transfer fees of Luke Shaw and Ben Davies.

We get decent prices when our players move on, but I think we could be getting more.
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 08:51 - May 31 with 7194 viewsSwansNZ

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 08:47 - May 31 by SkipTheJack

IMO Ki is better than Morgan Schneiderlin, and I expect Southampton will get between £22m and £25m for him this summer. Also compare the transfer fees of Luke Shaw and Ben Davies.

We get decent prices when our players move on, but I think we could be getting more.

I agree. Think he just signed a 3 or 4 year contract, so big bucks or feck off.

Saying that, we do have plenty in midfield. Oh feck, glad it's not up to me

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 08:55 - May 31 with 7164 viewsmonmouth

Same 'newspaper' says schneiderlin is signing for 21m. All speculative garbage, but there's our price guide.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 08:57 - May 31 with 7159 viewsQuakerJack

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 07:02 - May 31 by Edmundo

I agree... Monk says no key players are leaving, then we wilt at the first half arsed offer we get... Poor!

We should stand firm, get another season out of him, if it's a good one and they come in again then we sell for a lot more than that... The scousers did it with Suarez, Soton did it with Schneiderlin, why have we rolled over?

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 09:02 - May 31 with 7124 viewsDr_Winston

Wilting at the first half arsed offer is what we've done for a while.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 09:08 - May 31 with 7079 viewsQuakerJack

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 09:02 - May 31 by Dr_Winston

Wilting at the first half arsed offer is what we've done for a while.

Agree... Monk talks about kicking on and continuing to push ourselves forward... Aiming for top 6 etc... After what he's said recently I doubt this is his decision... Hardly a statement of intent to kick on and achieve when we sell our player of the year.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 09:14 - May 31 with 7023 viewsTheFranchise

His value to us is higher than £15m, he should go nowhere.
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 09:25 - May 31 with 6943 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

15 million

We've been mugged off

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 09:25 - May 31 with 6944 viewsSilverSurfer

its the metro ffs
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 09:49 - May 31 with 6789 viewsjackforever

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 09:25 - May 31 by SilverSurfer

its the metro ffs

Exactly. Listen to them all moaning the same people who say in huw we trust etc! Ffs have we learnt anything from summer speculation crap over the years. As for selling our players too cheaply im sure Liverpool amd spurs fans dont feel they had a bargain in ben and joey. Don't compare any transfers to young english players as its not a level playing field. And to say we roll over at the first offer is Laughable. Pull yourselves together ffs.
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 10:30 - May 31 with 6565 viewsApeShit

I'd be gutted to see Ki go, he was our player of the year FFS and one of our top scorers.

He should be going nowhere unless its stupid money.
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 10:33 - May 31 with 6552 viewsdeanscfc

20-22m or he should stay.
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 10:50 - May 31 with 6441 viewsmax936

Correct, Monk is always talking about pushing on forward and making the squad stronger, well you don't do that by selling your better players as soon as a big club comes in, assuming this is true of course, its probably out of Monks hands though, he'll need to be replaced if he goes though, we were short there back in January when Ki was on International duty and we lost JJS through suspension and I think Glyfi through injury.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 11:05 - May 31 with 6349 viewsperchrockjack

No need at all to sell and we shouldn't.

Poor if it goes ahead unless he is to be replaced by even better quality player.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 11:15 - May 31 with 6294 viewsbermudajack

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 11:05 - May 31 by perchrockjack

No need at all to sell and we shouldn't.

Poor if it goes ahead unless he is to be replaced by even better quality player.

All this "what Garry should do etc) load of crap.... Have we learned nothing as fans from the last few years?

Ultimately it will be down to the player and his agents... No way will HJ or GM stand in his way to perform at the highest level... We all know that IF... KI decides to leave, then HJ will get that very best deal for us...

Sorted 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 12:18 - May 31 with 6023 viewsDafyddHuw

Let's hope they get Schneiderlin instead.
Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 12:52 - May 31 with 5884 viewsDull1Thomas

Arsenal 'cleared to seal Ki Sung-Yeung transfer for £15m' on 11:15 - May 31 by bermudajack

All this "what Garry should do etc) load of crap.... Have we learned nothing as fans from the last few years?

Ultimately it will be down to the player and his agents... No way will HJ or GM stand in his way to perform at the highest level... We all know that IF... KI decides to leave, then HJ will get that very best deal for us...

Sorted 👍

Good points

I think two factors come in to play with HJ
1) Not selling Michu was a big financial hit (hindsight and all that)
2) Ki has, in the past, shown he likes his own way & standing between him and Champions League Football could come back to haunt us.

His contract extension seemed to be a signal that he's off just as Bony's was, although there was some serous advertising on that front (and we got shortchanged IMO).
If Arsenal (or any top 4 club) then the only questions are,"How much?" and "When?"

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024