Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jimmy 17:21 - Jul 7 with 4573 viewssnork44

Just been announced on SSN that Dzemel Habziabdic has been appointed as the national manger of Iraq. Good luck Jimmy YJB.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2015 3:52]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Jimmy on 17:51 - Jul 7 with 4487 viewssully49

here, here well said sir.

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Jimmy on 18:05 - Jul 7 with 4431 viewsmorningstar

Jimmy on 17:51 - Jul 7 by sully49

here, here well said sir.

here, here well said sir? You serious? The country is in absolute turmoil and half of it is controlled by ISIS! Good luck? He'll need it unless he's decided too join em!

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Jimmy on 18:21 - Jul 7 with 4388 viewssherpajacob

Now got a legitimate reason to tell my english friends, if england played iraq, i would support iraq.

The old cliche of the word legend being used too lightly, but he is a genuine swans legend.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jimmy on 18:26 - Jul 7 with 4361 viewsPrivate_Partz

He is a brave man going out there although he is used to living in very troubled times. I wish him well but surely he could have got a post in a more stable country?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jimmy on 18:47 - Jul 7 with 4302 viewsmorningstar

Jimmy on 18:21 - Jul 7 by sherpajacob

Now got a legitimate reason to tell my english friends, if england played iraq, i would support iraq.

The old cliche of the word legend being used too lightly, but he is a genuine swans legend.

Why? he played 89 times for us. We all remember him fondly, and he is a cracking fella. But Swans legend! ffs!

Jimmy on 18:54 - Jul 7 with 4276 viewssherpajacob

Jimmy on 18:47 - Jul 7 by morningstar

Why? he played 89 times for us. We all remember him fondly, and he is a cracking fella. But Swans legend! ffs!

He was one of the key players when we achieved our highest ever league finish.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Jimmy on 19:01 - Jul 7 with 4253 viewsOldjack

one of the best players ever to wear the shirt ,

good luck Jimmy ,stay safe YJB

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Jimmy on 19:05 - Jul 7 with 4244 viewsmorningstar

Jimmy on 18:54 - Jul 7 by sherpajacob

He was one of the key players when we achieved our highest ever league finish.

Cool! He made less appearances that season than Dai Davies, Neil Robinson, Leighton James (who is slagged off constantly on here), John Mahoney, Colin Irwin and just 4 more than Chris Marustic! Do you class them as Swans 'legends' as well? Legend? Not a chance! Great guy, yeah, from what I've been told!

Login to get fewer ads

Jimmy on 20:11 - Jul 7 with 4082 viewsmarchamjack

Best player in his position I've ever seen for us (regardless of how many games he played, which is not any judge of who was the best or whether he qualifies for legend status). Always makes my all time best Swans IX.

For that reason a Swans legend. IMO.

Same as Michu. THE best player I've seen for us, regardless of how many or how few games he played for us. Legend (now a cOck obviously at the same time :)

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Jimmy on 20:32 - Jul 7 with 4035 viewsdameedna

Bon voyage sir Jimmy
A knight of the realm
True warrior
Jimmy on 20:40 - Jul 7 with 4016 viewsmorningstar

Jimmy on 20:11 - Jul 7 by marchamjack

Best player in his position I've ever seen for us (regardless of how many games he played, which is not any judge of who was the best or whether he qualifies for legend status). Always makes my all time best Swans IX.

For that reason a Swans legend. IMO.

Same as Michu. THE best player I've seen for us, regardless of how many or how few games he played for us. Legend (now a cOck obviously at the same time :)

I've certainly advocated the fact that Michu was the best player Iv'e seen in a Swans shirt. But Legend, no, cock, yes! Same goes for Jimmy without the 'cock' bit.

Jimmy on 22:46 - Jul 7 with 3823 viewsDull1Thomas

At a time when there weren't so many foreign stars playing in the English Leagues Jimmy & Ante were a novelty but both were incredible players for us during an incredible period.
Jimmy a legend? Absolutely.
And always maintained an interest in the Swans after leaving.

Good luck Jimmy.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/war-world-cup-amazing-

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Jimmy on 22:50 - Jul 7 with 3814 viewsDarran

Jimmy on 19:05 - Jul 7 by morningstar

Cool! He made less appearances that season than Dai Davies, Neil Robinson, Leighton James (who is slagged off constantly on here), John Mahoney, Colin Irwin and just 4 more than Chris Marustic! Do you class them as Swans 'legends' as well? Legend? Not a chance! Great guy, yeah, from what I've been told!

Leightons not been slagged off for being a player though he gets slagged off for being a complete and utter f*cking bell end.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Jimmy on 22:59 - Jul 7 with 3788 viewsSwanseajill

Had a chat with him at the Liberty last season, he looks as if he's just stepped out of a men's window display. Smart duds indeed.
Raising money for Mostar...I remember the time and effort it entailed, but not sure if it's was the current team at that time playing the old first division team for the fund raising game.

Someone twig my memory please...
Jimmy on 23:01 - Jul 7 with 3787 viewsStarsky

Jimmy on 19:05 - Jul 7 by morningstar

He became a legend when he hid all those Parking tickets in the glove box

It's just the internet, init.

Jimmy on 23:25 - Jul 7 with 3755 viewsmorningstar

Jimmy on 22:50 - Jul 7 by Darran

Leightons not been slagged off for being a player though he gets slagged off for being a complete and utter f*cking bell end.

Of course Dar totally agree. I for one will never slag you off for being a bad poster!

Jimmy on 09:24 - Jul 8 with 3575 viewsSwaneeRiver

Jimmy on 18:26 - Jul 7 by Private_Partz

He is a brave man going out there although he is used to living in very troubled times. I wish him well but surely he could have got a post in a more stable country?

I guess he's used to it having come from the former Yugoslavia ?
Jimmy on 15:47 - Jul 8 with 3455 viewsRuDeMan1970

Jimmy on 22:59 - Jul 7 by Swanseajill

Had a chat with him at the Liberty last season, he looks as if he's just stepped out of a men's window display. Smart duds indeed.
Raising money for Mostar...I remember the time and effort it entailed, but not sure if it's was the current team at that time playing the old first division team for the fund raising game.

Someone twig my memory please...

I remember watching a novelty match at The Vetch in 1992 which was the current team versus the team of '81 - '82 and Jimmy played that night. I'm not sure if it was for the Mostar appeal, though (?)
[Post edited 8 Jul 2015 16:03]

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Jimmy on 16:16 - Jul 8 with 3428 viewspatchboy

i think jimmy came from a muslim area of the old yugoslavia.so he should be ok.
Jimmy on 22:13 - Jul 8 with 3338 viewsattila_the_hun

anyone else gonna buy an Iraq replica shirt ?

anyone?

just me then?

"I'm Free"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024