Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) 14:20 - Jul 25 with 13409 viewsTheKirkyLife

Team News (Source @SwansOfficial): Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (capt), Taylor, Cork, Ki, Grimes, Ayew, Routledge, Eder.

Subs: Vickers, Hanley, Sheehan, Barrow
3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 14:30 - Jul 25 with 7645 viewsGeoffThom

Hmmmmm no gomis ?
Sorry didn't read the other thread about a so called ham string ,thought the medical dept can predict these according to the article in the paper ,the plot thickens
[Post edited 25 Jul 2015 14:33]
3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 14:50 - Jul 25 with 7489 viewsMarryGonk

Is there a stream for the game?

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 14:54 - Jul 25 with 7432 viewsTheKirkyLife

I don't think there's anything to worry about with Gomis :) Looks like a full strength squad though to me when looking at preseason! Ki in for Shelvey however and Eder in for Gomis the two changes with Jonjo playing last night.

Monk I haven't seen anything yet except this potential YouTube live stream:

Could be a dud but seems to me that Tweet updates will be the way to go.
3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 14:56 - Jul 25 with 7395 viewsMarryGonk

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 14:54 - Jul 25 by TheKirkyLife

I don't think there's anything to worry about with Gomis :) Looks like a full strength squad though to me when looking at preseason! Ki in for Shelvey however and Eder in for Gomis the two changes with Jonjo playing last night.

Monk I haven't seen anything yet except this potential YouTube live stream:

Could be a dud but seems to me that Tweet updates will be the way to go.

Cheers couldn't find anything at all :)

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:06 - Jul 25 with 7158 viewssnork44

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 14:56 - Jul 25 by MarryGonk

Cheers couldn't find anything at all :)

Looks like Grimes will play the Siggy role. As for Gomis ... Hmmmmm , the hammy looks very convenient. I think Mr Monk may have to trawl the transfer market for a possible replacement Striker!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:13 - Jul 25 with 7001 viewsDull1Thomas

It always impresses me that we can watch friendlies from the USa and Germany and even under 21 friendlies from Holland but not even radio commentary from the UK.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:16 - Jul 25 with 6928 viewsMarryGonk

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:13 - Jul 25 by Dull1Thomas

It always impresses me that we can watch friendlies from the USa and Germany and even under 21 friendlies from Holland but not even radio commentary from the UK.

Aye it's frustrating, these games against Reading and Forest are meant to be more competitive games and we can't see them anywhere

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:43 - Jul 25 with 6461 viewsthomasJack

why is Montero not with the team to day?

Poll: Next signing

Login to get fewer ads

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:45 - Jul 25 with 6432 viewsOldjack

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:43 - Jul 25 by thomasJack

why is Montero not with the team to day?

he played yesterday

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:46 - Jul 25 with 6401 viewsthomasJack

okay thanks.... anyone got a link to the game???

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:46 - Jul 25 with 6399 viewsMarryGonk

0-0 HT.

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:47 - Jul 25 with 6364 viewsclement

text commentary here:
http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/forest-v-swansea-live-coverage-25

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:49 - Jul 25 with 6319 viewsAnotherJohn

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:47 - Jul 25 by clement

text commentary here:
http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/forest-v-swansea-live-coverage-25

SSN HT report now on
3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:49 - Jul 25 with 6319 viewsJack_The_Groove

Lansbury's played well first half. Another player we tried to sign several years ago. For me him and Nathan Redmond were definitely ones that got away.

Poll: Who do you dislike more

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:56 - Jul 25 with 6211 viewsmonmouth

I detest all this phoney war crap with a passion. Who gives two ducks. Hurry up with the serious stuff in two weeks.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:57 - Jul 25 with 6204 viewsTheKirkyLife

From the sounds of it Swans sound very comfortably on top and Ki in better shape than Germany. Just about fitness though.
3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 16:16 - Jul 25 with 5929 viewsMarryGonk

1-0! Ayew

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 16:17 - Jul 25 with 5915 viewsthomasJack

GOAL to swansea

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 16:18 - Jul 25 with 5876 viewsMarryGonk

60' Goal: The visitors take the lead as Andre Ayew beats Matt Mills inside the area before sending a low finish under de Vries #NFFC (0-1)

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 16:22 - Jul 25 with 5788 viewsclement

60mins
Chris Wathan

Great individual effort too. Ball from Naughton, lovely control from out of the air after taking it off Mills with a header, cutting inside and then firing low past de Vries.

It’s the former Marseille man’s first goal in a Swansea shirt.

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 16:23 - Jul 25 with 5770 viewsAnotherJohn

Sky reporting the goal - but no replay.
3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 16:24 - Jul 25 with 5745 viewsbuilthjack

304 Swans fans there

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 16:24 - Jul 25 with 5733 viewsMarryGonk

Goal for Forest! (Tesche 68') #NFFC (1-1)

Ffs

Marry Gonk's Barmy Army!

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 16:28 - Jul 25 with 5638 viewsunion_jack

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 15:56 - Jul 25 by monmouth

I detest all this phoney war crap with a passion. Who gives two ducks. Hurry up with the serious stuff in two weeks.

True, but always better to win than lose of course.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

3pm Kick-Off: Nottingham Forrest vs Swansea (Pre-Season) on 16:32 - Jul 25 with 5551 viewsNeath_Jack

Eder goal disallowed.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024