Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? 18:45 - Aug 17 with 3031 viewsJamesJack

He came out yesterday on Twitter and said we'd offered Ayew £120k a week in wages, which is why he chose us over West Ham. Wondering how he knows the intricate details of the contracts we offer players. Kinda pissed me off tonight, that did.
Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 18:46 - Aug 17 with 2995 viewsjasper_T

He can say what he likes. It's not much more than half that in reality (plus £5.7m in cash...)
Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 18:48 - Aug 17 with 2980 viewsWhiterockin

I really cant believe that we are paying anyone £120K a week. That equates to about £6.2M a season.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2015 18:50]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 18:51 - Aug 17 with 2951 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hes the son of one of West Hams senior board members isnt he? Might well have a scooby tbh. Although that 120k is probably made up of wages and signing on fee, much like with Gomis.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 19:08 - Aug 17 with 2862 viewsJamesJack

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 18:51 - Aug 17 by PozuelosSideys

Hes the son of one of West Hams senior board members isnt he? Might well have a scooby tbh. Although that 120k is probably made up of wages and signing on fee, much like with Gomis.

Thats what I was thinking. But even then, 50k pw plus 6mil over 4 years = 77kpw
Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 19:12 - Aug 17 with 2826 viewsUxbridge

No.

No.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 19:12 - Aug 17 with 2826 viewsDyfnant

Lets shed a tear for West Ham and the sullivans. I hope they go bust the jealous plebs

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 19:13 - Aug 17 with 2821 viewsPhil_S

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 19:12 - Aug 17 by Uxbridge

No.

No.

This

Its only being said to soften the blow why he chose us over West Ham
Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 19:15 - Aug 17 with 2807 viewsSwan91

I would say if you include the signing on fee it would probably come to about 80kpw.

It sounds like they don't receive the signing on fee straight away and it is included extra per week on wages(gomis and ayew).

so instead of giving them 5 million and then pay wages of like 50kpw, they give them 70-80kpw instead. which makes sense for us. also saves us from signing players who just come for the money and leave straight after.
Login to get fewer ads

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 19:19 - Aug 17 with 2769 viewsDarran

The thick prick shouldn't be tweeting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 20:22 - Aug 17 with 2573 viewsjasper_T

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 19:08 - Aug 17 by JamesJack

Thats what I was thinking. But even then, 50k pw plus 6mil over 4 years = 77kpw

He's on considerably more than £50k a week basic. It's closer to £70k.

We've really pushed the wage budget to get him. Good thing it's working out so far.
Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 20:23 - Aug 17 with 2572 viewsDr_Winston

Wouldn't surprise me if potentially including goal/appearance bonuses, salary and signing fees he could potentially get to that much per week. Won't be every week though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 23:01 - Aug 17 with 2249 viewsHuw57

Don't care, it has jealousy has written all over it.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 23:14 - Aug 17 with 2201 viewsScoobyWho

This is West Wan k once again making out they knew all about our signings and talking horseshit about the finance. They've done it with most of our players since Michu. I don't know why Huw doesn't tell them to fck off, he won't harm relations it's not as if we will ever buy any of their shite players anyway.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 00:10 - Aug 18 with 2082 viewsairedale

He could be the illigitamate son of our Jack Sullivan who used to sell dodgy booze, crisps and pop to the licensed trade. And that's why he's stirring.

Just a harmless theory of course.
Is Jack Sullivan part of the Swans board? on 06:38 - Aug 18 with 1960 viewsPhil_S

It must be something when you miss out on a player to a club that have offered smaller wages than you and it appears that the hurt West Ham are feeling will not go away after claims made by Jack Sullivan at the weekend

Full story at http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/39841/west-ham-clearly-hu
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024