Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread 06:39 - Sep 22 with 23251 viewsPhil_S

The KC Stadium, Tuesday September 22nd 7.45pm
Capital One Cup, Round Three

PREVIEWS AND BUILD UP

Match Preview
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40485

Nordfeldt will take chance
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40480/nordfeldt-will-take

Swans set for more changes
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40484/swans-set-for-more-

Bruce promises Hull changes
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40479/bruce-promises-hull

No complacency from Monk
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40478/no-complacency-from

To Hull and back - cup fever time again
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/40469/to-hull-and-back--c

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 22 with 2055 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:36 - Sep 22 by AnotherJohn

Out with barely a whimper. I think we need to concentrate on getting the 40 points - it may not be as easy as we had supposed.

We are certainly in a dip at the moment. We need to take something at Southampton to build on. The sad thing for me was how we got worse when the first teamers came on. It appears we were amazingly wasteful in the first half with 62% possession.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 22 with 2055 viewsmidswan

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 22 by Aquinas

10 shots off target and only two on target. It is not good enough. We shouldn't be averaging one shot on target per half against a team in the division below especially with the team we had out there.

Not long til Eder is added to the catalogue of useless PL back up strikers we've had.

Sounded like he had a good 1st half to me,Gomis hardly shone did he ?
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 22 with 2043 viewslonglostjack

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:35 - Sep 22 by Brynmill_Jack

Gomis offside again too

He can be a bit lazy getting back.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:40 - Sep 22 with 2036 viewsshandyjack

very disappointed that we didn't take tonight seriously enough in terms of team selection, when you make 10/11 changes it's nigh on impossible for the team to gel and click. Saying that 18 shots with only 4 on target is not Monk's fault and the blame there should land at the feet of the attacking players who again have failed to be clinical in front of goal

Poll: Expectation for the season

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:41 - Sep 22 with 1993 viewsWarwickHunt

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 22 by longlostjack

Ah well - we'll just have to make do with the FA Cup this year.

Aye - we'll go full pelt at that...
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 22 with 1964 viewsmonmouth

Shrugs shoulders and has a cheese sandwich.

Sometimes your name is on the cup, sometimes not. If it is, one of those 18 shots goes in before they score when we're on top. Not our year in this cup. Bothered? Not really.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 22 with 1962 viewsLeonisGod

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 22 by Aquinas

10 shots off target and only two on target. It is not good enough. We shouldn't be averaging one shot on target per half against a team in the division below especially with the team we had out there.

Not long til Eder is added to the catalogue of useless PL back up strikers we've had.

Bit of an ask to expect 10 changes to get a result against a decent Championship side. I was hoping we'd have taken that a bit more seriously and kept the spine of the team. Ho, hum, sh*t happens.
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 22 with 1930 viewsraynor94

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 22 by Private_Partz

We are certainly in a dip at the moment. We need to take something at Southampton to build on. The sad thing for me was how we got worse when the first teamers came on. It appears we were amazingly wasteful in the first half with 62% possession.

Somethings never change, you are back in tandem again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 22 with 1905 viewsGlyn1

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:39 - Sep 22 by midswan

Sounded like he had a good 1st half to me,Gomis hardly shone did he ?

It is irrelevant whether the team was unlucky or whether they played badly. The management showed their disdain for the Cup when they chose that particular team. All of the manager's comments about valuing the competition and playing to win it were just b*llsh*t.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 22 with 1886 viewsLandore_Jack

Not happy at all. We need a big performance at Southampton on Saturday.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2015 21:44]

#backtojack

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 22 with 1869 viewsDarran

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 22 by Glyn1

It is irrelevant whether the team was unlucky or whether they played badly. The management showed their disdain for the Cup when they chose that particular team. All of the manager's comments about valuing the competition and playing to win it were just b*llsh*t.

Not exactly a new thing mind.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 22 with 1818 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:42 - Sep 22 by raynor94

Somethings never change, you are back in tandem again

I really don't know what you are on about but as usual you are offering little contribution.
I expect Darren will be along next for the twin pronged attack. I am quaking. ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 22 with 1812 viewsmonmouth

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 22 by Darran

Even in the year we won it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 1799 viewsshandyjack

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:44 - Sep 22 by Darran

it's not no, but it's frustrating

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 1797 viewsGlyn1

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:38 - Sep 22 by longlostjack

Ah well - we'll just have to make do with the FA Cup this year.

What makes you think that we want to be in it?

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 22 with 1796 viewsChief

considering how we dominated the 1st half and should have been at least 4-1 up half time, its difficult to criticize the team selection.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:47 - Sep 22 with 1779 viewsDarran

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:45 - Sep 22 by monmouth

Even in the year we won it.

Exactly it's what managers of every club say then send out a weakened team.

Out of curiosity is there anyone that disagrees with what I've just said?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:47 - Sep 22 with 1777 viewsswan_si

the final whistle was followed by a "for feck sake", at the same time, my cat legged out through the cat flap, it was as if he knew.
Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:48 - Sep 22 with 1735 viewsGlyn1

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:46 - Sep 22 by Chief

considering how we dominated the 1st half and should have been at least 4-1 up half time, its difficult to criticize the team selection.

Oh no it isn't!

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:50 - Sep 22 with 1689 viewsLandore_Jack

We need to be more clinical in front of goal. Simples.

#backtojack

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 22 with 1663 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:43 - Sep 22 by Glyn1

Not sure I agree with that one. Most teams give squad players a chance in these competitions and the team should have been good enough to see us through. We would have done it it would seem except for being very wasteful. When the first teamers came on things actually got worse. I can't see things changing for the FA Cup but we have a few players off form at the moment and we need to get some momentum going. I hope it starts on Saturday.

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 22 with 1653 viewsNeath_Jack

You have to laugh.

You have the majority of fans on here stating they want all the players that can't get in the first team to play the cup games, then when said team loses, people moan that he put out a weakened team.

Absolutely brilliant, and regular as clockwork. Are all other teams fans as bonkers as ours i wonder.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 22 with 1628 viewsshandyjack

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 22 by Neath_Jack

You have to laugh.

You have the majority of fans on here stating they want all the players that can't get in the first team to play the cup games, then when said team loses, people moan that he put out a weakened team.

Absolutely brilliant, and regular as clockwork. Are all other teams fans as bonkers as ours i wonder.

4/5 changes maybe but 10 is far too much for an away game at a tough ground

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:53 - Sep 22 with 1605 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:50 - Sep 22 by Landore_Jack

We need to be more clinical in front of goal. Simples.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:55 - Sep 22 with 1569 viewsraynor94

Hull CIty v Swansea City - Official Match Thread on 21:51 - Sep 22 by Neath_Jack

You have to laugh.

Top post!

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024