Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread 20:29 - Nov 27 with 38682 viewsskippyjack

vs

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:06 - Nov 28 with 2625 viewslovejuicejack

Let's be honest here, it's going to take a seismic shift in our quality of play to get anything from this game, here's hoping.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:34 - Nov 28 with 2601 viewsSwansNZ

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:06 - Nov 28 by lovejuicejack

Let's be honest here, it's going to take a seismic shift in our quality of play to get anything from this game, here's hoping.

We’ll lose 3-0 — I’m starting from that point, and hope we do better than my prediction.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:54 - Nov 28 with 2576 viewsOldjack

If Liverpool become complacent then we're in with a small shout. But it'll be a massive IF
my heart says 1-2
my head says
4-0

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 20:26 - Nov 28 with 2488 viewstomdickharry

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 18:54 - Nov 28 by Oldjack

If Liverpool become complacent then we're in with a small shout. But it'll be a massive IF
my heart says 1-2
my head says
4-0

The chance of them becoming complacement with Klopp in charge is nil and especially because they lost their last home league game to Palace,could be a long afternoon.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 04:28 - Nov 29 with 2278 viewsphact0rri

Sometimes in-form breads complacency and arrangence. Also Klopp new to the league and seeing our place on the table might go in half swinging, Specially with euro also a pressure. Could be he won't be able to predict our normal run of play, and sees us as a bit of an easy run.

My heart says 0-2. My head says 1-1.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:15 - Nov 29 with 2189 viewsWarwickHunt

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 04:28 - Nov 29 by phact0rri

Sometimes in-form breads complacency and arrangence. Also Klopp new to the league and seeing our place on the table might go in half swinging, Specially with euro also a pressure. Could be he won't be able to predict our normal run of play, and sees us as a bit of an easy run.

My heart says 0-2. My head says 1-1.

In form breads? They'll have us on toast...

You can get 10/1 on Ciabatta scoring the first goal.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:27 - Nov 29 with 2173 viewsDewi1jack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:15 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

is that spread betting?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:33 - Nov 29 with 2163 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:15 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

If we let the Belgian Waffle up front score, that'll be a real pitta.

Hopefully this Chapati Klopp will turn out to be crepe, or maybe they'll have a few injeras?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:46 - Nov 29 with 2148 viewsbuilthjack

0-1. Put it this way, of all the away games in the last 2 seasons that I have been to, we haven't lost. Famous last words, I hope not.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:51 - Nov 29 with 2136 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:46 - Nov 29 by builthjack

0-1. Put it this way, of all the away games in the last 2 seasons that I have been to, we haven't lost. Famous last words, I hope not.

If we win today we should all club together to get you to all the remaining away games.

Until we lose one, then we should burn you at the stake to appease the gods.

Are you up for it?

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:14 - Nov 29 with 2102 viewsswan_si

....................................................Fab...............................................
Naughton ...............Fernandez.................Williams................Taylor
Cork.................KI
Routledge........... ....Gylfi............................Ayew...............Tabanou

we are going to need pace today in defence and attack, I think we should play a 4-4-2 when defending, and change to a 4-1-4-1 giving Ayew or Gylfi licence to play further forward when we have the ball, with Cork, or KI, filling which ever space is left by Ayew or Gylfi, HOPEFULLY, this would enable us to push them back and control the midfield, allowing us to go on and score lots of goals, and win the game, simple. inspiration for this team selection was provided by Roger Evans ( take me to the Vetch field) and Slade ( give us a goal)
COYS
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:17 - Nov 29 with 2092 viewsWhiterockin

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:14 - Nov 29 by swan_si

....................................................Fab...............................................
Naughton ...............Fernandez.................Williams................Taylor
Cork.................KI
Routledge........... ....Gylfi............................Ayew...............Tabanou

we are going to need pace today in defence and attack, I think we should play a 4-4-2 when defending, and change to a 4-1-4-1 giving Ayew or Gylfi licence to play further forward when we have the ball, with Cork, or KI, filling which ever space is left by Ayew or Gylfi, HOPEFULLY, this would enable us to push them back and control the midfield, allowing us to go on and score lots of goals, and win the game, simple. inspiration for this team selection was provided by Roger Evans ( take me to the Vetch field) and Slade ( give us a goal)
COYS

As if Tabanou is going to come from not on the bench to starting 11.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:21 - Nov 29 with 2078 viewslovejuicejack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:17 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

Monk still sulking in him
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:24 - Nov 29 with 2068 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Guarantee he will play Bartley again today. Too stubborn to change back after 1 game although will probably make the exception with Gomis

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:27 - Nov 29 with 2061 viewsswan_si

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:17 - Nov 29 by Whiterockin

as if what ever we post on here will make any difference.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:36 - Nov 29 with 1896 viewsWarwickHunt

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:24 - Nov 29 by PatchesOHoulihan

Guarantee he will play Bartley again today. Too stubborn to change back after 1 game although will probably make the exception with Gomis

Bartley starting again today would be f*cking mental, although nothing surprises me any more.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:47 - Nov 29 with 1876 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:36 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

Bartley starting again today would be f*cking mental, although nothing surprises me any more.

Yeah it would with the pace liverpool are trying to play at

Hate doing this but may put a couple of quid on us taking a hiding today

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:47 - Nov 29 with 1872 viewsperchrockjack

Pity you aint a coming Phil.

Didn't sleep well last night

Not in a good mood really and its 5 hrs to kick off.

Missus has just boxed up the Spode

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:49 - Nov 29 with 1875 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:36 - Nov 29 by WarwickHunt

I would weep if he picks Barto. Then pray like crazy to a god that doesn't exist.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:50 - Nov 29 with 1873 viewsmonmouth

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:47 - Nov 29 by perchrockjack

It's sport remember. Win some, lose some. Imagine how you'll feel if we give them a doing.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 11:26 - Nov 29 with 1784 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 10:47 - Nov 29 by perchrockjack

Tell her to be careful it doesn't expode

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 12:26 - Nov 29 with 1647 viewsJack_Kass

If we're feelingly blindly optimistic then Klopp hasn't quite cracked their plan at home, counter attacking teams like Palace have had success there.

That's forgetting that Palace have players who are able to run, but its not a complete lost hope for us today.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 12:28 - Nov 29 with 1644 viewsairedale

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 11:26 - Nov 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Tell her to be careful it doesn't expode

She'll be OK as long as she hasn't put it in the petard they keep under the stairs.
Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 12:31 - Nov 29 with 1635 viewsBloodyhills

Will be well chuffed if we get a result today. :-)

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 12:45 - Nov 29 with 1586 viewskarnataka

Liverpool vs Swansea - Official Match Thread on 09:33 - Nov 29 by monmouth

If we let the Belgian Waffle up front score, that'll be a real pitta.

Hopefully this Chapati Klopp will turn out to be crepe, or maybe they'll have a few injeras?

What roll would you give Ayew? Played up top or cheese and onion?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024