Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Making a Murderer 20:46 - Jan 7 with 9282 viewsAquinas

Did he do it?
Making a Murderer on 15:10 - Jan 18 with 2803 viewstrampie

Making a Murderer on 13:47 - Jan 18 by Aquinas

Yes, the filmmakers were biased. That does not detract from the enjoyment.

Yes, they almost definitely would have left incriminating things about the Averys out.

If someone is guilty you should be able to convict on the evidence, if you can't then the person is innocent by law.

I don't think anyone disputes that the documentary is set up to help Stephen's case. However, the documentary does expose some startling 'mistakes' made by the police in the case.

I don't get peoples reaction, not talking about this case, its as if people don't know that the police, juries, judges etc make mistakes ?
Not talking about this case but people don't seem to realise that not everybody that gets off is innocent and not everybody in jail is guilty.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Making a Murderer on 15:17 - Jan 18 with 2798 viewsDarran

Making a Murderer on 15:06 - Jan 18 by BLAZE

For what it's worth (absolutely nothing) I don't think Steven or Brendon are guilty. I reckon Sgt. Colburn came across the car somewhere remote (when he radioed in her plate number as if he was looking at her car) with her body in the boot (why would Steven need to place her in the boot if she was killed in his trailer and then burnt just outside of it?) and knowing Steven was the last person to see her alive, presumed he was the killer and set about stitching him up - much like they had done previously. I think they genuinely believed he'd done it and were just looking to make it stick..... The fact he held a multi million dollar lawsuit over their heads probably helped make up their mind too.

Meanwhile, the real killer could be a few people. Either her ex and/or her house mate who 'guessed' her voicemail pin number to access her phone records after she went missing.... The same voicemail that mysteriously had a couple of messages deleted off it two days after she was supposedly killed. It was claimed she was having repeated nuissance calls, so maybe the messages were relating to that and revealed the real killer

Or my other hunch could be Brendons step dad and brother, who seemed to have it in for Steven. They were strangely pleased to see Brendon found guilty too. They were both known to be nearby 'hunting' at the same time she vanished, while the only people able to vouch for their alibies are eachother

With regards the evidence which was / wasn't shown in the documentary, Stevens old attorney Dean Strang says that given the time constraints of the show, the documentary was a fair reflection and although some evidence was left out it was both for and against Steven, so no real bias. He's no longer involved in the appeals etc. so I don't think he has any reason to defend the documentary

Brendon's step was a bit strange.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Making a Murderer on 15:27 - Jan 18 with 2790 viewssquarebear

Making a Murderer on 07:40 - Jan 8 by Jackfath

Is making a murderer FACT or FIction?

THIS!!!

I couldn't decide, ended up googling and still was a bit confused because in the foreign language credits there seemed to be a cast list.
Making a Murderer on 17:38 - Jan 18 with 2741 viewsItchySphincter

Making a Murderer on 15:06 - Jan 18 by BLAZE

For what it's worth (absolutely nothing) I don't think Steven or Brendon are guilty. I reckon Sgt. Colburn came across the car somewhere remote (when he radioed in her plate number as if he was looking at her car) with her body in the boot (why would Steven need to place her in the boot if she was killed in his trailer and then burnt just outside of it?) and knowing Steven was the last person to see her alive, presumed he was the killer and set about stitching him up - much like they had done previously. I think they genuinely believed he'd done it and were just looking to make it stick..... The fact he held a multi million dollar lawsuit over their heads probably helped make up their mind too.

Meanwhile, the real killer could be a few people. Either her ex and/or her house mate who 'guessed' her voicemail pin number to access her phone records after she went missing.... The same voicemail that mysteriously had a couple of messages deleted off it two days after she was supposedly killed. It was claimed she was having repeated nuissance calls, so maybe the messages were relating to that and revealed the real killer

Or my other hunch could be Brendons step dad and brother, who seemed to have it in for Steven. They were strangely pleased to see Brendon found guilty too. They were both known to be nearby 'hunting' at the same time she vanished, while the only people able to vouch for their alibies are eachother

With regards the evidence which was / wasn't shown in the documentary, Stevens old attorney Dean Strang says that given the time constraints of the show, the documentary was a fair reflection and although some evidence was left out it was both for and against Steven, so no real bias. He's no longer involved in the appeals etc. so I don't think he has any reason to defend the documentary

Interesting thoughts, I had similar ones myself re the number plate call and the step father/roomate. Compelling stuff. I would be very interested to see Steven Avery's rap sheet as the defence painted him as some kind of psycho super villain but there was absolutely nothing presented to substantiate it so is it just another thing the film makers left out.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Making a Murderer on 17:58 - Jan 18 with 2728 viewsItchySphincter

Just found this - it doesn't prove anything but interesting nonetheless.

http://stevenaverycase.com/#sthash.0BnPFqaT.dpbs

Particularly interesting is that it claims the first 18 years wasn't entirely wrongfully spent in prison as six years of it was for a separate assault which he was found guilty of and didn't appeal.

Making a Murderer on 18:01 - Jan 18 with 2727 viewsBLAZE

I think they covered his criminal record a bit in the first episode. IIRC it was mainly petty burglaries although he was also done for throwing a live cat in a fire, which I suppose is pretty crazy.... But then that's what rednecks do for fun ini?
Making a Murderer on 18:10 - Jan 18 with 2718 viewsBLAZE

Making a Murderer on 17:58 - Jan 18 by ItchySphincter

Just found this - it doesn't prove anything but interesting nonetheless.

http://stevenaverycase.com/#sthash.0BnPFqaT.dpbs

Particularly interesting is that it claims the first 18 years wasn't entirely wrongfully spent in prison as six years of it was for a separate assault which he was found guilty of and didn't appeal.

The sexual assault of a relative in 2004 wasn't mentioned in the documentary, pretty sure of that
Making a Murderer on 00:19 - Jan 19 with 2656 viewssquarebear

Making a Murderer on 18:10 - Jan 18 by BLAZE

The sexual assault of a relative in 2004 wasn't mentioned in the documentary, pretty sure of that

Not wishing to appear a pedantic git but perhaps worth pointing out Avery was never charged over the allegation of sexual assault on a female relative (not saying he didn't do it. Just sayin').
Login to get fewer ads

Making a Murderer on 09:45 - Jan 19 with 2612 viewsrealpencoedjack

i watched the first 3 episodes but then felt i had the complete story there, i felt as if they were just dragging it out over another 7 ish episodes after that.
Making a Murderer on 10:38 - Jan 19 with 2598 viewsItchySphincter

Making a Murderer on 09:45 - Jan 19 by realpencoedjack

i watched the first 3 episodes but then felt i had the complete story there, i felt as if they were just dragging it out over another 7 ish episodes after that.

You didn't and they weren't.

Making a Murderer on 10:46 - Jan 19 with 2594 viewsrealpencoedjack

Making a Murderer on 10:38 - Jan 19 by ItchySphincter

You didn't and they weren't.

sorry, what i should have added was that followed by another 20 mins of researching & reading on tinterweb. i felt i had saved 7 hours of repeated interviews etc :)
Making a Murderer on 14:32 - Jan 19 with 2556 viewsGroo

Interesting read.. spoilers in there if you've not watched the program.

http://www.pajiba.com/netflix_movies_and_tv/is-steven-avery-guilty-evidence-maki

Groo does what Groo does best

Making a Murderer on 21:49 - Jan 19 with 2516 viewssquarebear

Making a Murderer on 10:46 - Jan 19 by realpencoedjack

sorry, what i should have added was that followed by another 20 mins of researching & reading on tinterweb. i felt i had saved 7 hours of repeated interviews etc :)

You missed out man. That's like reading a movie plot summary instead of watching the movie; checking the football results rather than watching the game. It's like a sex life devoid of foreplay.
Making a Murderer on 21:50 - Jan 26 with 2411 viewsJackfath

Ken kratz. What a strange fellow.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Making a Murderer on 20:00 - Jan 27 with 2373 viewsDarran

Making a Murderer on 21:50 - Jan 26 by Jackfath

Ken kratz. What a strange fellow.

Making a Murderer on 20:03 - Jan 27 with 2197 viewsJackfath

I was reading he had to resign from his post as he was sexting some strumpet. In every episode I couldnt help but think he was a lady. His voice is very strange.

I've one episode to view and have to say I feel very sorry for Brendan. I keep on reminding myself that it's probably been edited in a way to show the parts which are so clearly corrupt. I shall look forward to hearing and reading further developments in the case.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Making a Murderer on 20:11 - Jan 27 with 2189 viewsDarran

Making a Murderer on 23:47 - Jan 31 with 2109 viewsQuakerJack

Bump as Ive just finished watching it...

His guilt is almost irrelevant, there is no way it should have even gone to trial as the evidence was all inadmissable.

I dont think he did it and agree with much of what Blaze says... Including on who committed the murder...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Making a Murderer on 23:28 - Mar 21 with 1899 viewsDyfnant

Making a Murderer on 14:46 - Jan 18 by BLAZE

Saw this the other day Id rather have the Raider defend me than this tosser actually

Noticed yesterday his ex-Jodi has come out claiming the was abusive etc. Dunno if I trust her though to be honest, probably coaxed with a couple of bottles of moonshine

He must've found his law degree in a Xmas cracker
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/making-a-murderer-season

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Making a Murderer on 21:35 - Aug 12 with 1690 viewsDarran

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/making-a-murderers-brendan-dassey-has-h

Making a Murderer on 21:37 - Aug 12 with 1683 viewsJackfath

Making a Murderer on 21:35 - Aug 12 by Darran

https://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/making-a-murderers-brendan-dassey-has-h

Good. Poor bastard.

Making a Murderer on 21:40 - Aug 12 with 1668 viewsRancid

No.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024