Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting 10:51 - Apr 11 with 3671 viewsTimBowen

This is for those of us, who remember these two fine servants of our club.

Taken before Saturday's 1-0 win v Chelsea.

(As I write this I'm not sure if I've managed to place this pic correctly on the site, I just hope I haven't sent any bondage photos of the missus at the same time, as this is my first effort at this? Another virginity gone eh? LOL )

Edit: - Aahhhh, I've cocked it up somehow? I thought the picture would be viewed not the link. Can anyone help teach an 'old dog' the 'trick' to accomplish it? Dar, you post pics what have I done wrong mate? LOL
[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 11:16]
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 10:55 - Apr 11 with 3653 viewsairedale

Who be these hombres?
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 10:57 - Apr 11 with 3632 viewsDewi1jack

Good one.

Now you mentioned bondage photos of the Mrs.
You know the rules

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 10:59 - Apr 11 with 3626 viewsTimBowen

It's Roger Freestone and Jimmy Rimmer.

Snapped before the Chelski match on Saturday. Jimmy sits behind me fairly regularly, and due no doubt to Roger's Chelsea connection, he was there too. Great photo opportunity I thought.
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 11:00 - Apr 11 with 3621 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 11:01 - Apr 11 with 3610 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Where are Roger and Jimmy?

Your wife looks rather fetching though. I'm sure we'd all like to see more of her but she's obviously tied up at the moment.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 11:10 - Apr 11 with 3578 viewsTimBowen

Cheers Dar,

Can you explain...in simplistic terms what I did wrong?

Apart obviously from not send the bondage snaps of the wife.

[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 11:13]
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 11:11 - Apr 11 with 3574 viewsDarran

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 11:10 - Apr 11 by TimBowen

Cheers Dar,

Can you explain...in simplistic terms what I did wrong?

Apart obviously from not send the bondage snaps of the wife.

[Post edited 11 Apr 2016 11:13]

Edit your post and take out [IMG] bits.

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 11:15 - Apr 11 with 3552 viewsTimBowen

Sorted!

Brilliant Dar, Cheers mate.
Login to get fewer ads

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 11:17 - Apr 11 with 3533 viewsDarran

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 11:15 - Apr 11 by TimBowen

Sorted!

Brilliant Dar, Cheers mate.

Pleasure.

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 12:51 - Apr 11 with 3402 viewsDaggyjack

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 10:55 - Apr 11 by airedale

Who be these hombres?

Dear me.
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 12:55 - Apr 11 with 3387 viewsDafyddHuw

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 12:51 - Apr 11 by Daggyjack

Dear me.

Would never have recognised Jimmy Rimmer in a million years.
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 12:56 - Apr 11 with 3387 viewssherpajacob

Does Jimmy still live in swansea?

And with all the talk of a curt statue, one of roger, Roger wouldn't go amiss.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 13:07 - Apr 11 with 3343 viewsTheArtChappy

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 12:56 - Apr 11 by sherpajacob

Does Jimmy still live in swansea?

And with all the talk of a curt statue, one of roger, Roger wouldn't go amiss.

He lives in Gowerton. Hes in gorseinon alot. Really nice bloke

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 13:19 - Apr 11 with 3300 viewssherpajacob

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 13:07 - Apr 11 by TheArtChappy

He lives in Gowerton. Hes in gorseinon alot. Really nice bloke

Says a lot for our little corner of south wales that a Lancashire born Aston villa legend chooses to live in swansea.

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 13:30 - Apr 11 with 3262 viewsAnotherJohn

Great to see that two stalwarts of our club are still supporters.
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 13:40 - Apr 11 with 3241 viewsDarran

Sorry to throw a spanner in but Rimmer used to speak to the youngsters/apprentices like shit and Paul Morgan too.

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 15:28 - Apr 11 with 3142 viewsABERSWAN

Freestone looks like that Harry Enfield character,who used to walk in and go,Only me!
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 18:07 - Apr 11 with 2987 viewsDaggyjack

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 13:40 - Apr 11 by Darran

Sorry to throw a spanner in but Rimmer used to speak to the youngsters/apprentices like shit and Paul Morgan too.

Stuck around in the 80's when we were in the crap and everyone else was deserting us though and a top keeper too.
Kept us up saving everything at Bristol City in the last game of one season.
I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 18:13 - Apr 11 with 2970 viewssherpajacob

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 18:07 - Apr 11 by Daggyjack

Stuck around in the 80's when we were in the crap and everyone else was deserting us though and a top keeper too.
Kept us up saving everything at Bristol City in the last game of one season.

Was going to say the same.
A magical Friday night at the vetch in 1985 keeping us up in a 0-0 v bristol city, back in the days when the final round of matches didn't have to be played simultaneously.

On more than one occasion , we arranged our last game for a Friday night( the day before the cup final) and always seemed to get the result we needed.

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 19:56 - Apr 12 with 2740 viewsTheArtChappy

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 13:40 - Apr 11 by Darran

I admit I'm not the best of judging people. I thought you were ok after meeting you in real life

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 20:05 - Apr 12 with 2722 viewsDarran

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 19:56 - Apr 12 by TheArtChappy

I admit I'm not the best of judging people. I thought you were ok after meeting you in real life

Tw*t.

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 21:02 - Apr 12 with 2668 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 11:00 - Apr 11 by Darran

Hasn't Jimmy grown short

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 21:37 - Apr 12 with 2635 viewsTheArtChappy

I couldn't pass up the chance to snap Roger 'n Jimmy chatting on 20:05 - Apr 12 by Darran

Tw*t.

Yes that's what people think of you, bit I was willing to ignore them and make my own mind.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024