Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Olympics 16:12 - Jul 20 with 48916 viewsDr_Winston

Can't wait. 2012 was awesome and I'm hoping for more of the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 17:47 - Jul 20 with 8426 viewsNogginthenog

What, cheating?
The Olympics on 18:42 - Jul 20 with 8410 viewsDr_Winston

The Olympics on 17:47 - Jul 20 by Nogginthenog

What, cheating?

Are there not cheats in all sports?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Olympics on 20:49 - Jul 20 with 8382 viewsNogginthenog

Yes but when it's state sponsored it takes it to a new level, and it shouldn't be tolerated.

Russian athletes should be banned forthwith along with anyone else who takes performance enhancing drugs.

This world is going to hell in a hand cart.
The Olympics on 20:58 - Jul 20 with 8379 viewsDr_Winston

I doubt there will be many Russians there.

The Olympics on 21:01 - Jul 20 with 8374 viewsFlashberryjack

The Olympics on 20:58 - Jul 20 by Dr_Winston

I wouldn't bet on that

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

The Olympics on 23:46 - Jul 20 with 8322 viewsLoyal

The Olympics on 20:58 - Jul 20 by Dr_Winston

That's a shame I was hoping they would bring their own brand of humour and bother to the event like they did in France.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Olympics on 08:54 - Jul 21 with 8286 viewswaynekerr55

I can't believe its been 4 years since the London Olympics.

How time does fly!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Olympics on 08:57 - Jul 21 with 8283 viewsKilkennyjack

The Olympics on 08:54 - Jul 21 by waynekerr55

I can't believe its been 4 years since the London Olympics.

How time does fly!

Fantastic to see no TeamGB in the mens football. Viva Gareth Bale. Cymru am byth.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

The Olympics on 08:59 - Jul 21 with 8281 viewsCopperJack

The Olympics on 08:57 - Jul 21 by Kilkennyjack

Fantastic to see no TeamGB in the mens football. Viva Gareth Bale. Cymru am byth.

Do you have a problem supporting the Lions?

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

The Olympics on 12:46 - Jul 21 with 8224 viewsGB11

The mens football should be amateurs only.

No club is going to release players to Zika fest rio.
The Olympics on 18:53 - Jul 23 with 8156 viewsexiledclaseboy

Most of the highest profile stuff will be in the middle of the night UK time.

Poll: Tory leader

The Olympics on 19:01 - Jul 23 with 8147 viewsdickythorpe

The Olympics on 18:53 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

Most of the highest profile stuff will be in the middle of the night UK time.

I'd wager there's a highlights programme later on in the day showing the best of action plus patronising some poor soul a la that fat Samoan doing the 100m or that Nigerian lad swimming.
The Olympics on 19:02 - Jul 23 with 8144 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 19:01 - Jul 23 by dickythorpe

I'd wager there's a highlights programme later on in the day showing the best of action plus patronising some poor soul a la that fat Samoan doing the 100m or that Nigerian lad swimming.

No doubt. Unfortunately in this Internet age there's no way of avoiding the results of these things until the recap/highlights show comes on.

The Olympics on 19:40 - Jul 23 with 8116 viewswaynekerr55

The Olympics on 19:02 - Jul 23 by exiledclaseboy

No doubt. Unfortunately in this Internet age there's no way of avoiding the results of these things until the recap/highlights show comes on.

Unless you hide in your dishwasher all day!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Olympics on 21:14 - Jul 23 with 8080 viewsKilkennyjack

The Olympics on 08:59 - Jul 21 by CopperJack

Do you have a problem supporting the Lions?

I would do if the Lions posed a threat to our welsh nationsl rugby team. TeamGB posed a very real threat to our welsh national football side, so i am delighted that its dead. Cymru am byth. And fair play to our welsh players who refused to sing GSTQ in the London Games. Dim diolch.

Beware of the Risen People

The Olympics on 22:02 - Jul 23 with 8061 viewsImAlrightJack

Hope Chris "Froomey" Froome breaks his leg in the road race or time trial and his career ends. That would make it for me, even if the "union" wins the medal table.

2012 Olympics was well over my head, to hell with it.
The Olympics on 22:03 - Jul 23 with 8056 viewsSwanzay

Just watching "imaging" on Iplayer " one night in 2012" the story of the opening sequence to the games. Jeremy kunt tried to block the NHS segment apparently according to docu Boyle said if not included he walk away.....
The Olympics on 22:04 - Jul 23 with 8058 viewsDarran

The Olympics on 22:02 - Jul 23 by ImAlrightJack

Hope Chris "Froomey" Froome breaks his leg in the road race or time trial and his career ends. That would make it for me, even if the "union" wins the medal table.

2012 Olympics was well over my head, to hell with it.

God you really are a pathetic c*nt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Olympics on 22:05 - Jul 23 with 8058 viewsImAlrightJack

The Olympics on 17:47 - Jul 20 by Nogginthenog

What, cheating?

Yeah, for a start I bet "Froomey" is doing a Lance thinking he can get away with it, because as long as he don't make a comeback, he won't be found out. It's only because of that return, he was uncovered. If he never did, we all would be talking about what the legend he was instead.

Cheats never prosper, and if Chris is up to it, I will celebrate to the end if he's stripped of everything.
The Olympics on 23:45 - Jul 23 with 8027 viewsCopperJack

The Olympics on 21:14 - Jul 23 by Kilkennyjack

I would do if the Lions posed a threat to our welsh nationsl rugby team. TeamGB posed a very real threat to our welsh national football side, so i am delighted that its dead. Cymru am byth. And fair play to our welsh players who refused to sing GSTQ in the London Games. Dim diolch.

Team GB never posed a threat to the FAW, only anti-British paranoid people thought that and, of course, it proved completely unfounded. We compete as GB a lot, but nobody is suggesting Wales stops existing, only that it continues to exist as part of Great Britain.

Also, GSTQ is the British national anthem, hence why N.ireland still use it too - Wales and Scotland changed theirs. I highly suspect that if England had a different anthem but N.Ireland kept it, most wouldn't have a problem with it, but sadly, many Welsh people define their nationality by an irrational dislike of English/British things

Poll: The 2016 Assembly Elections: Which way will you be voting & why?

The Olympics on 23:48 - Jul 23 with 8023 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Olympics on 23:45 - Jul 23 by CopperJack

Team GB never posed a threat to the FAW, only anti-British paranoid people thought that and, of course, it proved completely unfounded. We compete as GB a lot, but nobody is suggesting Wales stops existing, only that it continues to exist as part of Great Britain.

Also, GSTQ is the British national anthem, hence why N.ireland still use it too - Wales and Scotland changed theirs. I highly suspect that if England had a different anthem but N.Ireland kept it, most wouldn't have a problem with it, but sadly, many Welsh people define their nationality by an irrational dislike of English/British things

NI isn't part of Britain though. If we're being pedantic about anthems like.

The Olympics on 10:57 - Jul 24 with 7966 viewsdickythorpe

We've been unexpectedly successful I'd say!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/wales/18495742
The Olympics on 06:23 - Aug 6 with 7881 viewsDr_Winston

Good chance of a gold medal today with Chris Froome, Geraint Thomas and Adam Yates in the mens road race.

The Olympics on 07:06 - Aug 6 with 7870 viewsWatchman

The Olympics on 06:23 - Aug 6 by Dr_Winston

Good chance of a gold medal today with Chris Froome, Geraint Thomas and Adam Yates in the mens road race.

If the TdF has not taken too much out of them! If Sagan is riding he has to be the fave

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Olympics on 11:04 - Aug 6 with 7782 viewsBanosswan

The Olympics on 19:01 - Jul 23 by dickythorpe

Eric the eel was from equatorial guinea.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024