Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How was Llorente? 19:48 - Aug 6 with 4926 viewsTheFranchise

Any feedback from the game? Ta
How was Llorente? on 21:22 - Aug 6 with 1478 viewstaffpop

New signings. Let's be honest, they're pampered millionaires running about with a new bunch of millionaires. They don't show their real colours till they're on sky live and they can steal the show by rolling round on the floor grabbing their leg for a bit. Probably more concerned with hair, tattoos and pre match rituals/celebrations at this stage. Don't stress, just enjoy the show.
How was Llorente? on 21:31 - Aug 6 with 1428 viewsblaine_scfc

How was Llorente? on 21:21 - Aug 6 by harryhpalmer

"chucked in"??

Guidolin said he asked to play 35-40 minutes.

Guidnlin asked if he could play 50 minutes, and he said yes.

As he has missed pre-season, the idea is to get him as much time on the pitch with his new team mates as poss

Chill out, not having a pop at us, just saying not to expect miracles when he had literally been here a few hours.
How was Llorente? on 00:20 - Aug 7 with 1072 viewsKerouac

Rusty. Not fit. Not quick.
There was a moment in the 2nd half where he found some space in the channel (sort of spun off the defender's shoulder). The man on the ball (Routledge I think) thought about playing the ball and then decided against...probably correctly as Llorente was unlikely to win the foot race.

He won 90% of his headers. Always wanted the ball with his back to goal, had a good first touch and showed he can hold the ball up.
Looked to play team mates in (didn't come off).
Missed a sitter.
Hit a superb volley on the turn which was not far away at all...wonderful technique.

If we can get him up to speed fitness wise and give him as many minutes as possible with Siggy and the wingers (so they can build an understanding) I reckon he will do a fine job as our target man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

How was Llorente? on 00:30 - Aug 7 with 1047 viewsLoyal

How was Llorente? on 21:22 - Aug 6 by taffpop

New signings. Let's be honest, they're pampered millionaires running about with a new bunch of millionaires. They don't show their real colours till they're on sky live and they can steal the show by rolling round on the floor grabbing their leg for a bit. Probably more concerned with hair, tattoos and pre match rituals/celebrations at this stage. Don't stress, just enjoy the show.

Is the right answer.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

How was Llorente? on 11:32 - Aug 7 with 792 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Is that the fastest any new player has ever played for us.
Signs on Friday and plays on Saturday.
First time he kicks a ball with the rest of the team is during the warm up.
I thought he did pretty well considering that.
I do think he is a "positional" player rather than a nippy one as he is a big lump of a player.
As Fab said he cleared their corner when it came in, so should bolster our set piece defence.
How was Llorente? on 11:37 - Aug 7 with 769 viewsshandyjack

looks top drawer tbh, cleared a few corners, held the ball up superbly and good with the ball at his feet feeding in other players. Considering he'd never met the players before yesterday it was a great start

Poll: Expectation for the season

How was Llorente? on 11:44 - Aug 7 with 731 viewsmax936

How was Llorente? on 11:37 - Aug 7 by shandyjack

looks top drawer tbh, cleared a few corners, held the ball up superbly and good with the ball at his feet feeding in other players. Considering he'd never met the players before yesterday it was a great start

This for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How was Llorente? on 11:46 - Aug 7 with 717 viewsDarran

How was Llorente? on 11:32 - Aug 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Is that the fastest any new player has ever played for us.
Signs on Friday and plays on Saturday.
First time he kicks a ball with the rest of the team is during the warm up.
I thought he did pretty well considering that.
I do think he is a "positional" player rather than a nippy one as he is a big lump of a player.
As Fab said he cleared their corner when it came in, so should bolster our set piece defence.

Didn't Leon Knight sign at tea time and play a night game?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

How was Llorente? on 11:49 - Aug 7 with 704 viewsItchySphincter

Didn't Lee Chapman sign on a Friday and play Friday night? Scored too.

Might've been a Tuesday.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

How was Llorente? on 11:50 - Aug 7 with 697 viewsDr_Winston

How was Llorente? on 11:49 - Aug 7 by ItchySphincter

Didn't Lee Chapman sign on a Friday and play Friday night? Scored too.

Might've been a Tuesday.

Different rules for loan players I think.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

How was Llorente? on 11:56 - Aug 7 with 664 viewsItchySphincter

How was Llorente? on 11:50 - Aug 7 by Dr_Winston

Different rules for loan players I think.

I don't think we signed Chapman on loan - thought he'd been released and was a free agent? Long time ago, memories fuzzy, remember the goal though.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

How was Llorente? on 11:57 - Aug 7 with 653 viewsDr_Winston

How was Llorente? on 11:56 - Aug 7 by ItchySphincter

I don't think we signed Chapman on loan - thought he'd been released and was a free agent? Long time ago, memories fuzzy, remember the goal though.

You may be right. It was a long time ago!

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024