Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frankie, time almost up? 07:57 - Sep 20 with 3636 viewsepaul

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3797275/Francesco-Guidolin-fig
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 7:59]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:45 - Sep 20 with 1002 viewsjack247

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:33 - Sep 20 by Private_Partz

And very few will want to come here for those very reasons. Good post.

Well yes. Quite simply, if you tie a managers hands behind his back, very few of any pedigree are ever going to want to manage you.

Not to say Guidolin is blameless. He should be able to get the best out of what he has been given, but no one of any note is going to want to come here, other than its a chance to work in the PL.
Frankie, time almost up? on 09:47 - Sep 20 with 996 viewsIAN05

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:24 - Sep 20 by Smellyplumz

It's it really that bad down there?

It is if you listen to certain players, but who really knows.
Frankie, time almost up? on 09:50 - Sep 20 with 988 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:47 - Sep 20 by IAN05

What are the main gripes?

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:54 - Sep 20 with 974 viewsmonmouth

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:23 - Sep 20 by IAN05

They wouldn't have to dig very far. Speak to any player or member of staff and they are all too keen to tell you.

Why on earth was he appointed then Ian? If it's that bad, it must have been apparent last season during his 'probation' that things weren't working out?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:55 - Sep 20 with 970 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:42 - Sep 20 by LeonisGod

Daily mail strirring up sh*t again. There's a surprise.

Just repeating all the things they have read on here, I expect.
Frankie, time almost up? on 09:57 - Sep 20 with 967 viewsdameedna

Baston was looking at the interaction between Taylor and Guidolin on the bench. He must have been thinking what have I let myself in for. Not fair to list names but I hope we can see some changes and that starts with our Second String against City, at least it will get them match fit.

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:57 - Sep 20 with 966 viewsmax936

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:47 - Sep 20 by IAN05

Its always the same though, the manager in this case Guidolin is onto a hiding to nothing because of these prima donna players feeling hard done by bless em the pampered spoilt tw@ts, they need to get out and spend some time in the real world.

Jenkins is implicit in this to, he's at training everyday apparently so he should protect the manager and back him up, call a meeting and say how it is, seeing as he wants involvement into the day to day running of the clubs playing side of things and not just let Guidolin take all the flack, its a fecking shambles down there by all accounts, all minds have been concentrated on the takeover and lapping it up with their newly acquired fortunes, instead of seeing to the maters that were needed to be attended to, bunch of fuking amateurs playing in the big league.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 12:00]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:59 - Sep 20 with 959 viewsIAN05

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:29 - Sep 20 by Private_Partz

So you are saying that the club is in full revolt with every member of staff and player being anti Guidolin? You are saying they if we approach any player in the street they are going to diss him. You claim to be ITK and have been very quiet since your first hint at this. Time to put the record straight? It is a shocking reflection on club employees if they are so prepared to air their dirty washing in public.
[Post edited 20 Sep 2016 9:31]

Of course I'm not saying that. I know nowhere near close enough about what goes on every day. Over the bank holiday weekend I spoke with a couple of players who I've got to know a little over the years. They were taking about the situation and were claiming that Guidolin was a bit of a 'joke', training was badly organised and they had no idea what they were trying to achieve.
They also talked about players being dropped without explanation. They were joking that Ash couldn't get out quick enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Frankie, time almost up? on 10:03 - Sep 20 with 940 viewsmax936

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:59 - Sep 20 by IAN05

Of course I'm not saying that. I know nowhere near close enough about what goes on every day. Over the bank holiday weekend I spoke with a couple of players who I've got to know a little over the years. They were taking about the situation and were claiming that Guidolin was a bit of a 'joke', training was badly organised and they had no idea what they were trying to achieve.
They also talked about players being dropped without explanation. They were joking that Ash couldn't get out quick enough.

Well, this cluster fuk all points to one man then in fairness, as I said above he attends training most days if not everyday, but the overriding factor is control.

Frankie, time almost up? on 10:06 - Sep 20 with 926 viewsjack247

Were the same players saying similar things about Laudrup and Monk towards the end of their stints?
Frankie, time almost up? on 10:14 - Sep 20 with 911 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Players let there agents do all the dirty work

And we've had a few c@nts down there sadly , there's still a couple of the gang there .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Frankie, time almost up? on 10:53 - Sep 20 with 869 viewsLegend83

It's human nature to be adverse to change, and it must be particularly challenging to come into work one day and find a new boss who barely speaks the same language and wants to change the way things are done.

But this smacks of petulance and un-professionalism on the part of the players. To label a man with as much footballing pedigree as Guidolin as "a joke" says more about those players than it him.

I am guessing these players you refer to are ones who have been at the club a while? Ones who might have spent some time with Brendan Rodgers' arm around their shoulder telling them how wonderful they are?
Frankie, time almost up? on 11:12 - Sep 20 with 844 viewsLord_Bony

I think the Yanks must be getting concerned surely about their nest egg.

I'm surprised we haven't employed more team psychologists and motivators American style...could work for these lazy fokkers.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Frankie, time almost up? on 11:34 - Sep 20 with 820 viewsWarwickHunt

Frankie, time almost up? on 11:12 - Sep 20 by Lord_Bony

I think the Yanks must be getting concerned surely about their nest egg.

I'm surprised we haven't employed more team psychologists and motivators American style...could work for these lazy fokkers.

Get Graeme Jones back in just to put the nut on a few of the precious little f*ckers.

Give the feckless c*nts something to cry about.
Frankie, time almost up? on 11:38 - Sep 20 with 807 viewsWarwickHunt

Frankie, time almost up? on 10:53 - Sep 20 by Legend83

It's human nature to be adverse to change, and it must be particularly challenging to come into work one day and find a new boss who barely speaks the same language and wants to change the way things are done.

But this smacks of petulance and un-professionalism on the part of the players. To label a man with as much footballing pedigree as Guidolin as "a joke" says more about those players than it him.

I am guessing these players you refer to are ones who have been at the club a while? Ones who might have spent some time with Brendan Rodgers' arm around their shoulder telling them how wonderful they are?

One or two who are no longer first team shoo-ins?
Frankie, time almost up? on 11:41 - Sep 20 with 755 viewsLord_Bony

Aye...if only.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Frankie, time almost up? on 11:50 - Sep 20 with 737 viewsNookiejack

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:57 - Sep 20 by max936

Its always the same though, the manager in this case Guidolin is onto a hiding to nothing because of these prima donna players feeling hard done by bless em the pampered spoilt tw@ts, they need to get out and spend some time in the real world.

Jenkins is implicit in this to, he's at training everyday apparently so he should protect the manager and back him up, call a meeting and say how it is, seeing as he wants involvement into the day to day running of the clubs playing side of things and not just let Guidolin take all the flack, its a fecking shambles down there by all accounts, all minds have been concentrated on the takeover and lapping it up with their newly acquired fortunes, instead of seeing to the maters that were needed to be attended to, bunch of fuking amateurs playing in the big league.

Yes they appear to have spent all their time working out how to change the company's articles to leave the Trust totally powerless - instead of getting on with the job of player recruitment.
Frankie, time almost up? on 11:54 - Sep 20 with 722 viewswaynekerr55

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:57 - Sep 20 by max936

I love it how he allegedly wants to stick his beak in. I could just imagine the conversation..."when I was playing for Ragged School, we did this in the West Wales cup..."

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Frankie, time almost up? on 11:59 - Sep 20 with 698 viewsmax936

Frankie, time almost up? on 11:54 - Sep 20 by waynekerr55

I love it how he allegedly wants to stick his beak in. I could just imagine the conversation..."when I was playing for Ragged School, we did this in the West Wales cup..."

Good club were Ragged mind

Frankie, time almost up? on 12:00 - Sep 20 with 689 viewswaynekerr55

Frankie, time almost up? on 11:59 - Sep 20 by max936

Good club were Ragged mind

Are they still going? Is Connie still running them?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Frankie, time almost up? on 12:05 - Sep 20 with 666 viewsmax936

Frankie, time almost up? on 12:00 - Sep 20 by waynekerr55

Are they still going? Is Connie still running them?

Not sure to be honest, I think they ended up operating out of the Smiths up in the Hafod.

Frankie, time almost up? on 12:36 - Sep 20 with 572 viewsIAN05

Frankie, time almost up? on 10:06 - Sep 20 by jack247

Were the same players saying similar things about Laudrup and Monk towards the end of their stints?

One was saying it about Laudrup for definite but not about Monk. To be fair though he was saying it about Laudrup since the day he joined.
Frankie, time almost up? on 12:42 - Sep 20 with 556 viewsIAN05

Frankie, time almost up? on 10:53 - Sep 20 by Legend83

I wouldn't share names on here but staff tell a similar story to the players. Though, as you can imagine staff blame manager and players as they see it from a different view point due to their differing roles ( and salaries).

Strangely, all see to be full of praise for Huw Jenkins (which surprises me).
Frankie, time almost up? on 12:45 - Sep 20 with 548 viewsIAN05

Frankie, time almost up? on 09:42 - Sep 20 by LeonisGod

Daily mail strirring up sh*t again. There's a surprise.

I hate the Daily Mail, but they are often spot on with their info when dealing with the Welsh Clubs.
Frankie, time almost up? on 17:18 - Sep 20 with 393 viewsImAlrightJack

F*cks sake more negative media circus.

If we go down, it will be either....

1) back-to-back-relegation
2) finish in the play-offs, lose at Wembley and go down two divisions soon after, a-la Blackpool
3) stagnate mid table
4) stagnate mid-table and dice with relegation the following season, only to just survive, then miss out on the play-offs the following season
5) keep missing out on auto-promotion and keep choking in the play-off semis like Brighton
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024