Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amat 07:32 - Oct 2 with 2776 viewsjackal

Just a mention for Amat. I thought he was outstanding. Mature beyond his years.

Keep with him and he'll develop into a new Ash.
Amat on 07:38 - Oct 2 with 2061 viewsKrisP

I thought he looked a much more confident player, did a great Williams impression with that one block as well.
Amat on 07:40 - Oct 2 with 2052 viewsTheKirkyLife

People were very quick to judge without thinking Fed was the big problem. Always been a fan and delighted to see him come into his own again.
Amat on 08:23 - Oct 2 with 1973 viewsSwansNZ

Amat on 07:40 - Oct 2 by TheKirkyLife

People were very quick to judge without thinking Fed was the big problem. Always been a fan and delighted to see him come into his own again.

I was sad to hear Fed was injured, I hoped he had been dropped. Hopefully with the performances of the Hoon and Amat, he won't be back soon.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Amat on 09:31 - Oct 2 with 1832 viewsicecoldjack

He has been superb considering.

Seems a different player next to the hoon, who seems a no nonsense player himself .

We arnt far off a settled line up and a run of results.
Amat on 09:44 - Oct 2 with 1796 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Amat on 09:31 - Oct 2 by icecoldjack

Seems a different player next to the hoon, who seems a no nonsense player himself .

Agree with all of that. Amat just needed a run of games to get fully up to speed and he looks great. I like VDH's composure, doesn't panic when being pressed. When he's had a few more games under his belt he will be even better. Great to see him in the opposition penalty area yesterday too. Really refreshing!

Our defence has provided us with three close run games with two of the champions elect and a very good Liverpool side. Our CH spots are sorted and with Mawson coming up behind we've got a little strength there. I think Naughton could be a great left back if we could teach Siggy and Jeff to protect him better and we have Kingsley as well. If only we had another younger right back I wouldn't worry at all this season.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Amat on 09:45 - Oct 2 with 1786 viewsLoyal

Shame the buff nuts running the show can't see it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Amat on 10:04 - Oct 2 with 1747 viewsmonmouth

Amat on 09:45 - Oct 2 by Loyal

Shame the buff nuts running the show can't see it.

They aren't interested. They want glamour. GLAMOUR. And razzamatazz. RAZZAMATAZZ.

GIGGSY.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Amat on 10:17 - Oct 2 with 1710 viewsWanderer

Amat on 10:04 - Oct 2 by monmouth

They aren't interested. They want glamour. GLAMOUR. And razzamatazz. RAZZAMATAZZ.

GIGGSY.

Thought he had a good game, but i am left wondering where the f**k did it all go wrong second half, i am not clever enough to work it out, did Swans drop a gear or did Liverpool show up, just seems we invited them into space which we did not do first half.
football is a 90minute game, we gotta grasp that basic, looking good for 40, 50 , 60 is not good enough unless we block them out for the time they have the ball......concentration for the whole game!
Login to get fewer ads

Amat on 10:22 - Oct 2 with 1685 viewsDr_Winston

Amat on 10:17 - Oct 2 by Wanderer

Thought he had a good game, but i am left wondering where the f**k did it all go wrong second half, i am not clever enough to work it out, did Swans drop a gear or did Liverpool show up, just seems we invited them into space which we did not do first half.
football is a 90minute game, we gotta grasp that basic, looking good for 40, 50 , 60 is not good enough unless we block them out for the time they have the ball......concentration for the whole game!

Seemed more to me like Liverpool stepped up to a gear that we just couldn't match.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Amat on 10:25 - Oct 2 with 1678 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Amat on 10:22 - Oct 2 by Dr_Winston

Seemed more to me like Liverpool stepped up to a gear that we just couldn't match.

I think Klopp sensed we were tiring and told them to start moving us about more. When we recovered from that 15 minute spell early in the second half they didn't look so good.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Amat on 10:29 - Oct 2 with 1663 viewsicecoldjack

Amat on 09:44 - Oct 2 by Brynmill_Jack

Agree with all of that. Amat just needed a run of games to get fully up to speed and he looks great. I like VDH's composure, doesn't panic when being pressed. When he's had a few more games under his belt he will be even better. Great to see him in the opposition penalty area yesterday too. Really refreshing!

Our defence has provided us with three close run games with two of the champions elect and a very good Liverpool side. Our CH spots are sorted and with Mawson coming up behind we've got a little strength there. I think Naughton could be a great left back if we could teach Siggy and Jeff to protect him better and we have Kingsley as well. If only we had another younger right back I wouldn't worry at all this season.

Yes agree. Forgot to mention naughton, who seems to get flak no matter what he does ! He has probably been one of our stand out performers this season, has played left back, right back and right midfield with no fuss, we all know he ain't top quality but he has stood up and given 100% where ever he s been asked to play. Top attitude and has given his best, he can improve a lot with a settled formation around him .
Amat on 10:29 - Oct 2 with 1663 viewsmonmouth

Combinaton of things but when push comes to shove, they have better players, and they showed it.

(and so they should, given the respective price tags too).

And we still should have got a point. Like Wanderer I'm still booting that ball over the line.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Amat on 10:32 - Oct 2 with 1648 viewsDr_Winston

Amat on 10:29 - Oct 2 by icecoldjack

Yes agree. Forgot to mention naughton, who seems to get flak no matter what he does ! He has probably been one of our stand out performers this season, has played left back, right back and right midfield with no fuss, we all know he ain't top quality but he has stood up and given 100% where ever he s been asked to play. Top attitude and has given his best, he can improve a lot with a settled formation around him .

He's not looking particularly happy on the left, cutting inside all the time because he can't go round but yeah, he's been one of the better performers this season for sure. Not a brilliant player, but underrated by many.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Amat on 10:37 - Oct 2 with 1630 viewsPhil_S

This for me is what happened - they improved vastly in the second half and as they got in the ascendancy then we retreated further back

Although I am not sure our subs made sense to me but I don't think they were the reason for defeat
Amat on 10:39 - Oct 2 with 1621 viewsexiledclaseboy

Amat on 10:37 - Oct 2 by Phil_S

This for me is what happened - they improved vastly in the second half and as they got in the ascendancy then we retreated further back

Although I am not sure our subs made sense to me but I don't think they were the reason for defeat

Liverpool got much better second half and we got considerably worse. We yet again lost the ability to pass the ball to other players wearing white.

Poll: Tory leader

Amat on 10:42 - Oct 2 with 1607 viewsPhil_S

Amat on 10:39 - Oct 2 by exiledclaseboy

Liverpool got much better second half and we got considerably worse. We yet again lost the ability to pass the ball to other players wearing white.

Which for me is where the subs made no sense as Britton and Fer for me were the two I would have kept on
Amat on 11:01 - Oct 2 with 1566 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Amat on 10:37 - Oct 2 by Phil_S

KI shouldn't have been on the bench to be subbed on.
I just do not understand why they keep picking him.
I know he is supposed to have footballing skills, but he does't show them anywhere near enough during the game.
Amat on 11:03 - Oct 2 with 1563 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Amat on 10:42 - Oct 2 by Phil_S

Which for me is where the subs made no sense as Britton and Fer for me were the two I would have kept on

I would have replaced Sigi, who was pretty ineffectual with McBurnie, who at least knows where the goal is.
Amat on 11:05 - Oct 2 with 1557 viewslonglostjack

Amat on 11:01 - Oct 2 by A_Fans_Dad

KI shouldn't have been on the bench to be subbed on.
I just do not understand why they keep picking him.
I know he is supposed to have footballing skills, but he does't show them anywhere near enough during the game.

Ki looked knackered after 10 minutes

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Amat on 11:12 - Oct 2 with 1534 viewsdobjack2

Needed fresh legs in the middle of the park as they were walking through us. Leon was tiring, routledge having a mare - losing the ball.

Whilst ki didn't do a great deal at least he was fresh. Barrow just took to long to do anything and was embarrassingly easily dispossessed. Fulton for Fer I could understand as we needed more energy.
Amat on 11:16 - Oct 2 with 1526 viewsPhil_S

Amat on 11:05 - Oct 2 by longlostjack

Ki looked knackered after 10 minutes

As I was leaving the ground yesterday KI came back out to warm down. Not sure why he needed to...
Amat on 11:23 - Oct 2 with 1500 viewsWarwickHunt

Even though they were both visibly knackered?
Amat on 11:26 - Oct 2 with 1494 viewsjack247

This is it for me. Wasn't overly impressed with Amat in the first few games. Looks much better now he has VdH alongside him. Hopefully they will get a good run together
Amat on 11:30 - Oct 2 with 1482 viewsPhil_S

Amat on 11:23 - Oct 2 by WarwickHunt

Even though they were both visibly knackered?

Would still both have offered more than Ki
Amat on 11:44 - Oct 2 with 1452 viewsWarwickHunt

Amat on 11:30 - Oct 2 by Phil_S

Would still both have offered more than Ki

Nice tap-in. Fair play.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024