Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente 01:02 - Nov 1 with 3166 viewsandrew

Robbing a living off us, what a dreadful dreadful player

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Llorente on 07:42 - Nov 1 with 2447 viewsdickythorpe

He's not interested.
Llorente on 07:45 - Nov 1 with 2422 viewsbarry_island

Spaniards always have 2 surnames. Have we checked if the name Schechter features in this instance?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Llorente on 07:51 - Nov 1 with 2370 viewsQuakerJack

Utter garbage he is

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Llorente on 07:52 - Nov 1 with 2370 viewsStarsky

Rubbish... he showed some skill yesterday. Pitiful service from Taylor & Barrow

It's just the internet, init.

Llorente on 07:54 - Nov 1 with 2348 viewsbarry_island

It's his positioning I worry about, I.e. on our teamsheet

Llorente on 07:56 - Nov 1 with 2331 viewsjojaca

Llorente on 07:54 - Nov 1 by barry_island

It's his positioning I worry about, I.e. on our teamsheet

He is the right type of player to bring on with twenty minutes to go. But we have to start games with Borja.

Even when you know, you never know?

Llorente on 08:00 - Nov 1 with 2300 viewsDevz00

Surprised he's getting criticised. I thought Llorente was one of the better players. Linked well with Siggy for the goal too.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Llorente on 08:01 - Nov 1 with 2298 viewslifelong

Llorente is a quality player, he wasn't the reason for our dreadful performance last night, that was down to our woeful midfield and shocking defence.
Login to get fewer ads

Llorente on 08:01 - Nov 1 with 2289 viewsbarry_island

Llorente on 07:56 - Nov 1 by jojaca

He is the right type of player to bring on with twenty minutes to go. But we have to start games with Borja.

I agree apart from the bring on with twenty minutes to go bit.

Llorente on 08:19 - Nov 1 with 2224 viewsLeonisGod

Thought he was a bright spark. Held the ball up well, but we often got no players round him. When he did have support, he was inevitably involved in our best moves. Showed some nice skill, good awareness. And got thoroughly fed up with trying to tell Barrow what to to. He's far from the problem. Doesn't look like a goal scorer, but if we had players of the intelligence of Michu or Ayew running off him, we'd be banging them in (probably).
Llorente on 08:23 - Nov 1 with 2195 views34dfgdf54

Llorente on 08:19 - Nov 1 by LeonisGod

Thought he was a bright spark. Held the ball up well, but we often got no players round him. When he did have support, he was inevitably involved in our best moves. Showed some nice skill, good awareness. And got thoroughly fed up with trying to tell Barrow what to to. He's far from the problem. Doesn't look like a goal scorer, but if we had players of the intelligence of Michu or Ayew running off him, we'd be banging them in (probably).

I agree with what you're saying to an extent, but I didn't think he held it up at all well yesterday, bullied off it too many times. Was offered no protection at all off the ref though, they get away with murder up there.
Llorente on 08:26 - Nov 1 with 2164 viewsShonky

You cant criticise Llorente. Every time the ball was hoofed to him,there were no runners, making it a pointless excercise as when he nodded the ball down, there was no one there. Why would there be , we have never played long ball.
If we are going to do that at least fking practise it.
[Post edited 1 Nov 2016 8:37]

Its just a ride...

Llorente on 08:40 - Nov 1 with 2084 viewsjack247

Llorente is one of the few quality players we have got, we just don't use him right. He will win flick ons and will lay the ball off if we get players around him. He will score goals if we supply him with decent crosses. Use him as we have been doing and he will be impotent.
Llorente on 08:45 - Nov 1 with 2056 viewsPegojack

Whilst he was far from 'oytstandin' last night, I lost count of the number of times the ball was punted up to him and for him to win a flick on or knock down, only for there to be no Swans player within 20 yards.

As someone else said, if we're going to play that game, FFS make sure the rest of the team know about it and support him.
Llorente on 08:56 - Nov 1 with 2004 viewstheloneranger

We've got a centre forward with no supply, other than ball knocked from the defence with his back to goal, and no support from his knock downs.

What he must think when we've got a free kick in the opponents half, only to see Fer or Ki roll it sideways and then pass it back. Plus no crosses from the wingers or fullbacks from the byeline.

It wouldn't matter who our centre forward is with this sort of non service.

Fer and Ki made Charlie Adam look like Lionel Messi in midfield.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Llorente on 09:00 - Nov 1 with 1981 viewsjackal

He's not the only one.

The same can be said for every player on the pitch last night.
Llorente on 09:02 - Nov 1 with 1962 viewsJoe_bradshaw

He's not great but he gets no support and if we're going to play one up front he's miles better than Baston who hasn't got a clue how to play that role.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Llorente on 09:08 - Nov 1 with 1934 viewsClinton

Dons tin hat
Should we go two up top?
Incoming ...............

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Llorente on 09:10 - Nov 1 with 1912 viewsSmellyplumz

he must regret coming here.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Llorente on 09:10 - Nov 1 with 1910 viewsjack247

Llorente on 09:08 - Nov 1 by Clinton

Dons tin hat
Should we go two up top?
Incoming ...............

It suits the players we have better than our current formation, which is really fcking saying something about our recruitment
Llorente on 09:22 - Nov 1 with 1861 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Llorente on 09:08 - Nov 1 by Clinton

Dons tin hat
Should we go two up top?
Incoming ...............

No. With a midfield as weak as ours we'd lose five nil every game.

Llorente needs support and service you thick *****s!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Llorente on 09:26 - Nov 1 with 1842 viewsjack247

Llorente on 09:22 - Nov 1 by Brynmill_Jack

No. With a midfield as weak as ours we'd lose five nil every game.

Llorente needs support and service you thick *****s!

We don't have the players to provide him with the service. Completely agree our midfield would get overrun every week, but the only way I can see him or Baston scoring decent numbers is if they are playing together.

Shame it's even up for debate but we are where we are
Llorente on 09:37 - Nov 1 with 1819 viewsSmellyplumz

Anyone who thinks llorente is a dreadful player has no clue about football. Getting on in years yes, not scoring for us yes but dreadful player no, good player in a dreadful squad!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Llorente on 09:38 - Nov 1 with 1812 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Llorente on 09:37 - Nov 1 by Smellyplumz

Anyone who thinks llorente is a dreadful player has no clue about football. Getting on in years yes, not scoring for us yes but dreadful player no, good player in a dreadful squad!

Innit. WTF ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Llorente on 10:02 - Nov 1 with 1770 viewsandrew

Seriously something wrong with people on here, he had 3 good 5 second spells all game and he still isn't crap? I honestly thought Outledhe offered more of a goal threat and that's not even including his goal.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024