Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 09:51 - Nov 13 with 4984 viewsnice_to_michu

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:00]
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 09:57 - Nov 13 with 3706 viewsBigPhilG

I wouldn't expect any less from Cardiff people. At least you liked the pies
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 10:00 - Nov 13 with 3699 viewstaffpunk

If we'd won. you probably wouldn't have made this post. The joys of football supporting.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game (n/t) on 10:39 - Nov 13 with 3626 viewsnice_to_michu

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 10:00 - Nov 13 by taffpunk

If we'd won. you probably wouldn't have made this post. The joys of football supporting.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 10:44 - Nov 13 with 3620 viewsLoyal

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 09:57 - Nov 13 by BigPhilG

I wouldn't expect any less from Cardiff people. At least you liked the pies

Can't blame them, there are thousands of welsh supporting jacks at games and gogs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 10:51 - Nov 13 with 3600 viewsdickythorpe

Maybe just watch it a home. Being among a mass of people I would think raises the prospect of annoying behaviour.
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 11:28 - Nov 13 with 3521 viewsJackBaston

showing signs of old age my friend
where everything annoys you because you hate the world
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 11:34 - Nov 13 with 3500 viewsJethroJack

It's TRUMP'S fault.
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game (n/t) on 12:10 - Nov 13 with 3400 viewsnice_to_michu

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 11:28 - Nov 13 by JackBaston

showing signs of old age my friend
where everything annoys you because you hate the world

Login to get fewer ads

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 12:53 - Nov 13 with 3309 viewsVetchitBack

Hate atmosphere killers who chide others for getting involved.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game (n/t) on 13:05 - Nov 13 with 3278 viewsnice_to_michu

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 12:53 - Nov 13 by VetchitBack

Hate atmosphere killers who chide others for getting involved.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 13:13 - Nov 13 with 3253 viewsJackfath

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game (n/t) on 13:05 - Nov 13 by nice_to_michu

It's a good job nobody acts like this at the liberty.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 13:15 - Nov 13 with 3244 viewsmonmouth

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 10:51 - Nov 13 by dickythorpe

Maybe just watch it a home. Being among a mass of people I would think raises the prospect of annoying behaviour.

So true. I get annoyed at the cinema, theatre and at concerts simply because I am in a crowd of utter arseholes that no doubt are all thinking the same.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 13:17 - Nov 13 with 3241 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 13:15 - Nov 13 by monmouth

So true. I get annoyed at the cinema, theatre and at concerts simply because I am in a crowd of utter arseholes that no doubt are all thinking the same.

Cinemas are almost a no go area for me these days. I have to steel myself before my rare visits. People, especially kids, have no idea how to behave and their parents have no idea or interest in how to control them.

Poll: Tory leader

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 13:32 - Nov 13 with 3197 viewswaynekerr55

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 13:17 - Nov 13 by exiledclaseboy

Cinemas are almost a no go area for me these days. I have to steel myself before my rare visits. People, especially kids, have no idea how to behave and their parents have no idea or interest in how to control them.

Give me some examples Clasey.

I thought the missile was going to give this lady both barrels yesterday after a woman gave my son a disapproving look for doing what 17 month old toddlers generally do - have a minor hissy fit when they don't get their own way. His Grandfather took him outside to watch the boats but she still glared over.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game (n/t) on 13:37 - Nov 13 with 3188 viewsnice_to_michu

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 13:13 - Nov 13 by Jackfath

It's a good job nobody acts like this at the liberty.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:41 - Nov 13 with 2920 viewsLoyal

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 13:17 - Nov 13 by exiledclaseboy

A good right wing corporal punishment slap is required ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:45 - Nov 13 with 2901 viewsexiledclaseboy

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:41 - Nov 13 by Loyal

No.

Poll: Tory leader

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:46 - Nov 13 with 2900 viewsmonmouth

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:41 - Nov 13 by Loyal

Or Clasey should stop going to watch kids films? I mean how dare they bawl when Bambi's mother dies?

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:50 - Nov 13 with 2885 viewsGowerjack

Clasie

I completely agree I can't bear to go to the pictures anymore because of the noise and smell of the shite food that people eat there.

I mean great huge buckets of popcorn gallons of fizzy pop and Nachos feckin Nachos what halfwit decided that such a noisy and smelly food product be the go to food at your local Odeon?

And mobile phones....

Why can people not sit still and enjoy a film without all this nonsense?

Rant.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:55 - Nov 13 with 2870 viewsLoyal

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:45 - Nov 13 by exiledclaseboy

No.

Maybe a damned good talking to so they can tell you to fck off.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:58 - Nov 13 with 2861 viewsjackrabbit

I try to avoid public gatherings at all costs. We have some of the most inconsiderate, boorish yobs in Europe residing in this country (GB). I'm lucky at the Liberty, the crowd around me are all pretty well behaved and good humoured. Makes a huge difference to the experience and is the main reason I don't attend many away games, where you don't know who will be surrounded by. As for Wales football games, I swore I would never attend another one after a particularly irritating experience watching Wales v England at the MS several years ago. Grown men standing and pointing fingers at the England fans apparently challenging them to a fight! Grow up ffs. Never again. I'm too old for that bullshit.
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game (n/t) on 18:02 - Nov 13 with 2843 viewsnice_to_michu

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:58 - Nov 13 by jackrabbit

I try to avoid public gatherings at all costs. We have some of the most inconsiderate, boorish yobs in Europe residing in this country (GB). I'm lucky at the Liberty, the crowd around me are all pretty well behaved and good humoured. Makes a huge difference to the experience and is the main reason I don't attend many away games, where you don't know who will be surrounded by. As for Wales football games, I swore I would never attend another one after a particularly irritating experience watching Wales v England at the MS several years ago. Grown men standing and pointing fingers at the England fans apparently challenging them to a fight! Grow up ffs. Never again. I'm too old for that bullshit.

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:01]
Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:03 - Nov 13 with 2839 viewsLoyal

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 17:58 - Nov 13 by jackrabbit

The way things are going watching Swansea won't be a crowd issue in the future.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:07 - Nov 13 with 2823 viewsmonmouth

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game (n/t) on 18:02 - Nov 13 by nice_to_michu

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:01]

I'd have probably shouted a few things at those serbian pricks chucking themselves on the floor last night and the ref buying it every time. I don't normally like injuries to either side but when Taylor kicked Tadic in the snout it made me laugh. Obviously an accident as if Neil was aiming at at the conk he would have missed.

Things that annoyed me at the Wales vs Serbia game on 18:10 - Nov 13 with 2813 viewsGowerjack

My ST used to be in the East Upper.

I had to move away because of the boorish behaviour of certain of our support up there.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024