Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract 17:57 - Dec 27 with 2068 viewsMyFinalHeaven

3 years. That's even more than what we gave Guidolin, who got a 2 year deal.

It really speaks to just how utterly retarded and out of depth our new owners are. People say Bradley is out of depth, and while I don't argue that he isn't WOEFULLY out of depth, the owners are even more so. How they thought someone like him could be the man to not only keep us up but also be a long term option is absolutely fvcking appalling.

Given the length of this contract, the pay out if and when he's sacked will be especially exorbitant. It's beyond disgusting that this compensation will be paid for with club money. It should fvcking come right out of the pockets of Jason Levien and Steven Kaplan, the two dumb, useless cvnts who made the decision to appoint that clown.

So long as they're in charge and have the final say on all the decisions this club will go nowhere but down. I seriously fear for our future. They've conducted things so ridiculously poorly that I almost wish we had sold to Moores and Noell instead. There is no way they could have been worse than these mother fvckers.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 18:06]

Come on you Swans.

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:00 - Dec 27 with 1615 viewsCooperman

A truly staggering decision. If it all goes as predicted we are likely to have spunked 5 years of manager salary before the New Year.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 18:05]

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:04 - Dec 27 with 1560 viewsUplandsJack

Is that true? 3 Foooking years!! Unbelievable if true.... Should have been 1 yr rolling contract, with obvious bonus if he'd turned the ship and kept us up
I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:06 - Dec 27 with 1540 viewsFlashberryjack

That's the first £million the yanks have extracted from the club without it being deemed as a dividend.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:07 - Dec 27 with 1520 viewsShonky

Laudrup sacked 6 months into a 2 year contract.
Monk sacked 4 months into a 2 year contract.
Guidolin sacked 3 months into a 2 year contract.
Bob....

Its just a ride...

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:09 - Dec 27 with 1481 viewsLoyal

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:07 - Dec 27 by Shonky

Bob....

Gone.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:12 - Dec 27 with 1466 viewsWarwickHunt

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:04 - Dec 27 by UplandsJack

Is that true? 3 Foooking years!! Unbelievable if true.... Should have been 1 yr rolling contract, with obvious bonus if he'd turned the ship and kept us up

...and a performance (lack of) get-out clause for us.

It's not as if we had to tempt him with a big offer to drag him kicking and screaming from the French second division.
I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:13 - Dec 27 with 1461 viewsMyFinalHeaven

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:04 - Dec 27 by UplandsJack

Yes.

"Bradley’s contract with Swansea will run through the end of the 2018-19 season."

http://www.si.com/planet-futbol/2016/10/03/bob-bradley-swansea-city-manager-prem

We have already spent more money hiring and sacking managers than we have on players in the past year. When Bradley goes the financial casualties of poor managerial appointments will dwindle our pitiful net spend on transfers even more.

I get no pleasure saying this, but we've seriously become the laughing stock of the Premier League.

Come on you Swans.

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:14 - Dec 27 with 1449 viewsMyFinalHeaven

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:07 - Dec 27 by Shonky

Bob....

Garry Monk actually got a 3 year contract:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/33474191

Come on you Swans.

Login to get fewer ads

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:18 - Dec 27 with 1392 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Still puzzles me how Celtic could afford Rodgers but we deemed it too much.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:18 - Dec 27 with 1401 viewsShonky

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:14 - Dec 27 by MyFinalHeaven

Garry Monk actually got a 3 year contract:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/33474191

Even worse then. Jokers.

Its just a ride...

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:21 - Dec 27 with 1369 viewslonglostjack

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:06 - Dec 27 by Flashberryjack

That's the first £million the yanks have extracted from the club without it being deemed as a dividend.

Anything is possible I suppose. I would imagine though that his salary is paid into a regular bank account and not a mailbox company in Delaware.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:22 - Dec 27 with 1356 viewsCooperman

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:18 - Dec 27 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Still puzzles me how Celtic could afford Rodgers but we deemed it too much.

I thought it was the lure of Champions League that took him up there. If it was money orientated then it's plain crazy, just like the Joe Allan move to Stoke instead of here.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:47 - Dec 27 with 1257 viewsicecoldjack

Well considering bob was probably earning fook all (in football terms)in norway and France a 3 yr deal here may not be as bad as we think .

He probably came cheap as chips at least I hope so,anything substantial and we need to take the coont to court as he's obtained money under false pretences! !
I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:48 - Dec 27 with 1254 viewsMyFinalHeaven

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:00 - Dec 27 by Cooperman

A truly staggering decision. If it all goes as predicted we are likely to have spunked 5 years of manager salary before the New Year.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 18:05]

they must be licking their lips at those parachute payments

Come on you Swans.

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:56 - Dec 27 with 1179 viewsLeonWasGod

OP's spot on. The threat to us are the two majority shareholders who are not making good decisions. Their decisions are key; who the manager is; how we're set up for recruitment; what Huw's role is & whether we need an upgrade there.

The rest of the stuff about the sale and the Trust, whilst damning of the old board, is essentially a side show compared to what needs to be done NOW to ensure our PL status.
I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:02 - Dec 27 with 1114 viewsFlashberryjack

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:21 - Dec 27 by longlostjack

Anything is possible I suppose. I would imagine though that his salary is paid into a regular bank account and not a mailbox company in Delaware.

Regular bank accounts ? Oh! my mistake.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:05 - Dec 27 with 1096 viewsUplandsJack

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:47 - Dec 27 by icecoldjack

Well considering bob was probably earning fook all (in football terms)in norway and France a 3 yr deal here may not be as bad as we think .

He probably came cheap as chips at least I hope so,anything substantial and we need to take the coont to court as he's obtained money under false pretences! !

Someone told me he's on £110k a WEEK..... True or not, I don't know but the guy who told me is 100% believable.....
I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:07 - Dec 27 with 1075 viewslonglostjack

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 18:56 - Dec 27 by LeonWasGod

OP's spot on. The threat to us are the two majority shareholders who are not making good decisions. Their decisions are key; who the manager is; how we're set up for recruitment; what Huw's role is & whether we need an upgrade there.

The rest of the stuff about the sale and the Trust, whilst damning of the old board, is essentially a side show compared to what needs to be done NOW to ensure our PL status.

Spot on. Surely it's pretty obvious that mistakes have been made but going over old ground is NOT what is needed now. There are more important battles to fight.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:08 - Dec 27 with 1069 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I can believe it. We gave a 4 year contract to Dyer.

We're appointing a trapeze artist as manager and a lion tamer as his assistant.

Then we'll be a complete circus.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:10 - Dec 27 with 1050 viewsSmellyplumz

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:05 - Dec 27 by UplandsJack

Someone told me he's on £110k a WEEK..... True or not, I don't know but the guy who told me is 100% believable.....

WTF!!! No plucking way, that's foking insane if true.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:12 - Dec 27 with 1020 viewsUplandsJack

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:10 - Dec 27 by Smellyplumz

Is pretty much word for word the response I gave when he told me....
I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:13 - Dec 27 with 1009 viewsShonky

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:05 - Dec 27 by UplandsJack

Its just a ride...

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:14 - Dec 27 with 1003 viewsJoe_bradshaw

We allegedly turned down Rodgers because he wanted 80K a week.

So it's probably true with the clowns who are running the club.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:14 - Dec 27 with 992 viewsMyFinalHeaven

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:08 - Dec 27 by Joe_bradshaw

I can believe it. We gave a 4 year contract to Dyer.

We're appointing a trapeze artist as manager and a lion tamer as his assistant.

Then we'll be a complete circus.

Don't forget we also gave Montero a 4 year deal this summer:

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/ecuador-jefferson-montero-signs-

The only thing this club seems to be good at doing nowadays is giving long term deals to those who completely do not deserve it. Frankly I'm surprised as to why I haven't been signed to a 3 year contract with the Swans yet.

Come on you Swans.

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:15 - Dec 27 with 983 viewsShonky

I can't believe we gave Bradley a 3 year contract on 19:10 - Dec 27 by Smellyplumz

If true being the important part of that statement. My mate told me he was working for 10 bob a week and a Ginsters Steak slice. Very reliable is my mate. I have no reason to believe he would lie to me.
£100k a week

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024