Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Neville anyone? 18:37 - Dec 27 with 3264 viewsUplandsJack

I know it never worked out for him in Spain but I think he may be a good choice if we're going for a young guy.
Has loads of contacts in the game and seems to know his shit whenever you hear him talk on Sky.
Well for me I'd certainly go for him over giggs any day....
Gary Neville anyone? on 18:38 - Dec 27 with 3246 viewsNeath_Jack

Lump on.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Gary Neville anyone? on 18:39 - Dec 27 with 3234 viewsJackBaston

I'd love him here, but not sure he'd go for it
Gary Neville anyone? on 18:41 - Dec 27 with 3198 viewsexiledclaseboy

No. No. Just no. I'd rather Giggs. So no.

Poll: Tory leader

Gary Neville anyone? on 18:42 - Dec 27 with 3190 viewsCooperman

He talks a great story but I don't think he's one to stand up under pressure. Was never exposed to it at Man U and hasn't been hardened by management in England (and Wales).

So, not for me; as is the case for Giggs, Gerrard, Lampard, and any other thirty something ex PL all star.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Gary Neville anyone? on 18:47 - Dec 27 with 3143 viewsWarwickHunt

Proper manager needed, not some Manc gobshite who talks a good game.
Gary Neville anyone? on 18:47 - Dec 27 with 3141 viewsBloodyhills

No.
He's not a bad pundit but has shown himself to be crap at managing.

He was defence coach for England and they were pretty shoddy at the back and was sacked from Valencia.

We need someone with top flight management experience who can at least sort out our defence.
Having said that he couldn't be worse than Bob.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Gary Neville anyone? on 18:50 - Dec 27 with 3109 viewsjack247

I reckon we go for an actual manager. We aren't exactly at the 'give a random a shot at it' stage at the moment
Gary Neville anyone? on 18:51 - Dec 27 with 3101 viewsskippyjack

Bring him in as a coach by all means... but we need someone with experience..

I heard that Francesco Guidolin fella saved a team in free fall from the drop a few times.. it might not have been pretty on the eye, but he got the job done.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

Gary Neville anyone? on 18:56 - Dec 27 with 3062 viewsUplandsJack

All fair responses. I was just trying to offer a similar alternative to that tosser giggs.
The thought of him at the helm just makes me want to
Gary Neville anyone? on 19:04 - Dec 27 with 2993 viewspencoedjack

Gary Neville anyone? on 18:41 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

No. No. Just no. I'd rather Giggs. So no.

I'd take jimmy fuking krankie over bob at the moment
Gary Neville anyone? on 19:05 - Dec 27 with 2972 viewsexiledclaseboy

Gary Neville anyone? on 19:04 - Dec 27 by pencoedjack

I'd take jimmy fuking krankie over bob at the moment

I'd take Skippy in charge before Bob. Imagine the lists on various Liberty Stadium notice boards.

Poll: Tory leader

Gary Neville anyone? on 20:03 - Dec 27 with 2808 viewsskippyjack

Gary Neville anyone? on 19:05 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

I'd take Skippy in charge before Bob. Imagine the lists on various Liberty Stadium notice boards.

Well obviously.. I wouldn't have..

Borja playing on the wing
Routledge playing up top
Play two attack minded wingers without a forward
Siggy playing up top
Fulton playing a left midfield sweeper/wingback role
Cork playing a right midfield sweeper/wingback role
Play 34 year old Leon Britton 4 games running in 16 days
Play 34 year old Angel Rangel 4 games running in 16 days (did you see him against West Ham?.. f*ck, he doesn't deserve that)

i'd probably start off.. by giving the players a one to one spreadsheet of their basic mistakes.

Fabianski - you have conceded a few goals due to hesitancy in decision making.. make a decision and stick to it.

Taylor - the wingers in this league are quick Neil, you have to get tight, because they're knocking it down the wing and getting their crosses in.. Neil, and stop this back turning school boy stuff.. eye on the ball? are you on the ball? did you get the pun?

Rangel - obviously you have limitations now Rangel, opposition managers have actively made substitutions to make you tired and lethargic. You're also hesitant on the ball, and are losing possession frequently.. which only drags you way out of position as you tire.. don't turn your back on the ball.

Amat - grappling, pulling, giving away needless freekicks on a consistent basis that are punishing us.. your positioning on corners are almost standstill, you don't move, hence why other players are getting an extra step. don't turn your back on the ball.

Mawson - the Premier League doesn't allow you to make self inflicted positional f*ck ups, you can't just switch off because you feel like.

VDH - I know you lack pace Mike, but sometimes you don't even attempt to make up ground to get in the correct position you're more than capable of achieving.. plus stop hesitating on the ball, and punting it into row Z, sometimes it's necessary, sometimes it isn't.. work it out.

Naughton - at times do you want to play?.. because you almost completely give up every time a winger has the beating of you.. you lack aggression in your play, which is a disadvantage going forward and defending.. you drift off into a malaise or go hiding.. ask Rangel how to be more aggressive.

Kingsley - I know it's tough being inexperienced Stephen, but you do get paid a decent amount for your experience.. your debut at Arsenal showed hunger and desire, but it's starting to fade every game you play.. is it a fitness issue? pace of the league? tell me.

Britton - you know your limitations now Leon, your passing and ability to keep us on possession is still fantastic, but when you have a run of games, your positioning seems to go to pot.. is it a fitness issue? tell me.

Cork - I know playing out of position isn't your strong point, but neither is trying to adapt a new element to your game, know your limitations and stick to your strengths.. going forward shouldn't be your job, stop trying and focus to your main role.

Fulton - you're a bit like Alfie, switching off because you feel like switching off.. you can't do it in this league.

Fer - You know what you are Leroy, you're the type of player that does everything that is asked of you when it's going well.. but when it isn't going so well, you leave your team mates with a mountain to climb.. are you a team player? or are you Leroy Fer?

Gylfi - don't give up in games now Gylfi, lead by example, don't drift out of form.. because it's hard regaining it back.

Routledge - you have all the tools, but have you lost a bit of a brain? it's genuinely comical headless chicken stuff.. a lot of running around, without any clear thought, aim or goal. keep the ball better for f*cks sake.

Barrow - sometimes you're a headless chicken.. sometimes you're not.. but it's what wingers are about.. the main struggle is your positioning, I think it's your lack of coaching and application of the task, the tools are all there.. you need to realise it.

Montero - do you want to play football Jeff? because when you want to play football you're one of the most dangerous and talented wingers in the league.. and not many players have the ability to be that 'good'.. you're capable of playing for Real Madrid.. but seems like you don't want to do it.

Dyer - I haven't seen you play for quite some time.. created a goal, give away a goal.. don't turn into Shelvey!

Llorente - don't you start to give up like Gylfi, this team needs both your experience on the field and off it, form can not be lost on individual tantrums.

Borja - acclimatisation from another country and league isn't easy.. but playing way out of position in the toughest league in the world isn't ideal either.. but don't you start to give up like the other two.. you have 15 million pounds on your head.. show Atletico what they're missing.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Gary Neville anyone? on 20:14 - Dec 27 with 2755 viewskarnataka

Gary Neville anyone? on 19:05 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

Until I read your 2nd sentence, I honestly thought you meant Skippy the Bush Kangaroo and was thinking WTF??
[Post edited 27 Dec 2016 20:14]
Gary Neville anyone? on 20:22 - Dec 27 with 2694 viewstaff999555

Yes an inexperienced, failed manager, exactly what we need. Give your head a wobble man!
Gary Neville anyone? on 20:24 - Dec 27 with 2675 viewsmax936

Gary Neville anyone? on 18:47 - Dec 27 by WarwickHunt

Proper manager needed, not some Manc gobshite who talks a good game.

This 100%

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gary Neville anyone? on 20:51 - Dec 27 with 2563 viewsJack11

You were doing ok until the Jeff/Real Madrid bit.
Gary Neville anyone? on 21:12 - Dec 27 with 2501 viewspikeypaul

Replace a clueless failure twunt with another failure clueless twunt?

FFS some on here deserve us going down.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Gary Neville anyone? on 21:27 - Dec 27 with 2443 viewsUplandsJack

Gary Neville anyone? on 21:12 - Dec 27 by pikeypaul

Replace a clueless failure twunt with another failure clueless twunt?

FFS some on here deserve us going down.

Well offer up an alternative then instead of just being offensive... Come on....

I merely suggested an more sensible alternative of SIMILAR standing/level to Giggs, who some would love here and who is odds on favourite with the bookies.
Certainly not for me though.
Gary Neville anyone? on 21:38 - Dec 27 with 2401 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gary Neville anyone? on 20:03 - Dec 27 by skippyjack

Well obviously.. I wouldn't have..

Borja playing on the wing
Routledge playing up top
Play two attack minded wingers without a forward
Siggy playing up top
Fulton playing a left midfield sweeper/wingback role
Cork playing a right midfield sweeper/wingback role
Play 34 year old Leon Britton 4 games running in 16 days
Play 34 year old Angel Rangel 4 games running in 16 days (did you see him against West Ham?.. f*ck, he doesn't deserve that)

i'd probably start off.. by giving the players a one to one spreadsheet of their basic mistakes.

Fabianski - you have conceded a few goals due to hesitancy in decision making.. make a decision and stick to it.

Taylor - the wingers in this league are quick Neil, you have to get tight, because they're knocking it down the wing and getting their crosses in.. Neil, and stop this back turning school boy stuff.. eye on the ball? are you on the ball? did you get the pun?

Rangel - obviously you have limitations now Rangel, opposition managers have actively made substitutions to make you tired and lethargic. You're also hesitant on the ball, and are losing possession frequently.. which only drags you way out of position as you tire.. don't turn your back on the ball.

Amat - grappling, pulling, giving away needless freekicks on a consistent basis that are punishing us.. your positioning on corners are almost standstill, you don't move, hence why other players are getting an extra step. don't turn your back on the ball.

Mawson - the Premier League doesn't allow you to make self inflicted positional f*ck ups, you can't just switch off because you feel like.

VDH - I know you lack pace Mike, but sometimes you don't even attempt to make up ground to get in the correct position you're more than capable of achieving.. plus stop hesitating on the ball, and punting it into row Z, sometimes it's necessary, sometimes it isn't.. work it out.

Naughton - at times do you want to play?.. because you almost completely give up every time a winger has the beating of you.. you lack aggression in your play, which is a disadvantage going forward and defending.. you drift off into a malaise or go hiding.. ask Rangel how to be more aggressive.

Kingsley - I know it's tough being inexperienced Stephen, but you do get paid a decent amount for your experience.. your debut at Arsenal showed hunger and desire, but it's starting to fade every game you play.. is it a fitness issue? pace of the league? tell me.

Britton - you know your limitations now Leon, your passing and ability to keep us on possession is still fantastic, but when you have a run of games, your positioning seems to go to pot.. is it a fitness issue? tell me.

Cork - I know playing out of position isn't your strong point, but neither is trying to adapt a new element to your game, know your limitations and stick to your strengths.. going forward shouldn't be your job, stop trying and focus to your main role.

Fulton - you're a bit like Alfie, switching off because you feel like switching off.. you can't do it in this league.

Fer - You know what you are Leroy, you're the type of player that does everything that is asked of you when it's going well.. but when it isn't going so well, you leave your team mates with a mountain to climb.. are you a team player? or are you Leroy Fer?

Gylfi - don't give up in games now Gylfi, lead by example, don't drift out of form.. because it's hard regaining it back.

Routledge - you have all the tools, but have you lost a bit of a brain? it's genuinely comical headless chicken stuff.. a lot of running around, without any clear thought, aim or goal. keep the ball better for f*cks sake.

Barrow - sometimes you're a headless chicken.. sometimes you're not.. but it's what wingers are about.. the main struggle is your positioning, I think it's your lack of coaching and application of the task, the tools are all there.. you need to realise it.

Montero - do you want to play football Jeff? because when you want to play football you're one of the most dangerous and talented wingers in the league.. and not many players have the ability to be that 'good'.. you're capable of playing for Real Madrid.. but seems like you don't want to do it.

Dyer - I haven't seen you play for quite some time.. created a goal, give away a goal.. don't turn into Shelvey!

Llorente - don't you start to give up like Gylfi, this team needs both your experience on the field and off it, form can not be lost on individual tantrums.

Borja - acclimatisation from another country and league isn't easy.. but playing way out of position in the toughest league in the world isn't ideal either.. but don't you start to give up like the other two.. you have 15 million pounds on your head.. show Atletico what they're missing.

Post of the week skip , superb stuff fair play !

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gary Neville anyone? on 22:55 - Dec 27 with 2289 viewsdobjack2

Think he's lost whatever pace he had now.
Gary Neville anyone? on 23:04 - Dec 27 with 2253 viewsKingBony

Gary Neville anyone? on 21:38 - Dec 27 by oh_tommy_tommy

Post of the week skip , superb stuff fair play !

Absolutely, I enjoyed reading that Skip

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Gary Neville anyone? on 10:29 - Dec 28 with 2065 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Gary Neville anyone? on 23:04 - Dec 27 by KingBony

Absolutely, I enjoyed reading that Skip

He's not far off either .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Gary Neville anyone? on 10:32 - Dec 28 with 2046 viewsperchrockjack

Brilliant from skip.

Couldn't have pot it better

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Gary Neville anyone? on 20:22 - Dec 28 with 1924 viewsoh_tommy_tommy