Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Jan 1 with 57980 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 3 Jan 2017 19:04]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 2275 viewsClinton

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 3 by Bournedore

Fernandez with a classic Ash header

It's been the problem all season. Missing early chances.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 2274 viewsShonky

They look utterly terrible. Wont get a better chance to get back on track.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 2269 viewsFireboy

Sounds like we are playing the best we have for a while

Just hope the feckers don't spoil it

COYJB
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 3 with 2217 viewsTheResurrection

Is Zaha playing?? Must have got one eye on this ACN (hopefully!!)

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 3 with 2215 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:29 - Jan 3 by NeiltheTaylor

Why is Graeme LeSaux reffing?

lol - clearly fancies cabaye.....and didnt card him
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 3 with 2186 viewsNeiltheTaylor

LeSaux with a couple of nice touches there

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 3 with 2135 viewsbiggar

What a ball! Another great chance.
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 3 with 2133 viewsdailew

Sign the ref.

He's comleted more passes for us than FF.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 3 with 2080 viewsTheResurrection

Llorente loads better the last 10

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:33 - Jan 3 with 2057 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:28 - Jan 3 by Shonky

This is predictable. Dominate. Concede. Lose by three goals.

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 2002 viewsShonky

We are going to fk this up. And there we are. Fking jokers. Long ball over the top. What a bunch of cnts.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 1963 viewsBournedore

Shocking defending. That was a pen. Lucky
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 1945 viewsTheResurrection

WTF are they on about?? Blatant dive

(But how easy was that?)

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 1942 viewsJackBaston

No pen for me, his fault he jumped the challenge
shouldve taken the hit
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 1921 viewsdailew

Pen there. Lucky.

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 1880 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Fuking hell routs

That's just so poor mun

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 1827 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:34 - Jan 3 by Bournedore

Shocking defending. That was a pen. Lucky

I'm not so sure, s**t out and fell over

we had it covered

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 1797 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 3 by KulusBeatFactory

lol - clearly fancies cabaye.....and didnt card him

Good job he needs glasses as well. That would have summed our half up had he given the pen.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 3 with 1709 viewsTheResurrection

Get off you cheating kunt!!!

Clipped my cock!!!

(Who's on their bench??)

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 3 with 1686 viewsshandyjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 3 by Private_Partz

Good job he needs glasses as well. That would have summed our half up had he given the pen.

Stonewall penalty,but horrific defending

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 3 with 1673 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 3 with 1589 viewsskippyjack

Why do they give us hope?.. it's almost inevitable they'll score with the first set piece bundle they'll have..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 3 with 1579 viewsShonky

The replay of that pen incident is utterly scary. So many things wrong with our defence.

Its just a ride...

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 3 with 1558 viewspencoedjack

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:35 - Jan 3 by PatchesOHoulihan

I'm not so sure, s**t out and fell over

we had it covered

Not for me

If it had been the other way I may have had a different opinion
The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 3 with 1526 viewsMurph75

The Official Crystal Palace Versus Swansea City Premier League Match Thread on 20:36 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

Get off you cheating kunt!!!

Clipped my cock!!!

(Who's on their bench??)

Should of booked the cheating c*nt for diving.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024