Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Olsson 13:15 - Jan 13 with 2339 viewsOldjack

we could do with him tomorrow ,ANY NEWS ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Olsson on 13:19 - Jan 13 with 2317 viewsSwanseaTID

Olsson on 13:20 - Jan 13 with 2307 viewsSwanjaxs

We could do with a decent centre half for tomorrow too! Whats the cutoff time for being able to play tomorrow? I thought it was 5pm when the office closes at the FA

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Olsson on 13:28 - Jan 13 with 2252 viewssnork44

Olsson on 13:20 - Jan 13 by Swanjaxs

We could do with a decent centre half for tomorrow too! Whats the cutoff time for being able to play tomorrow? I thought it was 5pm when the office closes at the FA

It's not only the English FA you have to go through it is the Welsh FA as well to get the international clearance through and the FAW take ages, now if it was Cardiff, the clearance would go through faster than an Israeli F-15 with a Swansea application it would go through as fast as a Sopwith Camel with an asthmatic rotary engine.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Olsson on 13:30 - Jan 13 with 2238 viewsTheKirkyLife

Quiet honestly just accept it's Kingsley playing tomorrow. That in itself should be a time to be optimistic as it's not Taylor. In fact I seem to remember Stephen doing particularly well against Arsenal.
Olsson on 13:31 - Jan 13 with 2208 viewsairedale

Olsson on 13:30 - Jan 13 by TheKirkyLife

Quiet honestly just accept it's Kingsley playing tomorrow. That in itself should be a time to be optimistic as it's not Taylor. In fact I seem to remember Stephen doing particularly well against Arsenal.

That scans, with Rangel on the bench.
Olsson on 13:32 - Jan 13 with 2205 viewsdcd14

The reality being anyone signed this week would probably not be starting tomorrow as I'd imagine they've worked on positions and tactics for the last 10 days.

Therefore anyone joining today may make the bench but even that is unlikely.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 13:32]
Olsson on 13:38 - Jan 13 with 2155 viewsDarran

I'm not expecting too much tomorrow but it would have surely given everyone a boost with some new additions in the starting line up.

Third game into the window without and no new players. (unless something changes in the next couple of hours of course)

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Olsson (n/t) on 13:44 - Jan 13 with 2088 viewsLandore_Jack

[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 13:45]

#backtojack

Login to get fewer ads

Olsson on 13:44 - Jan 13 with 2085 viewsLandore_Jack

The January transfer window usually gets busier in the second half of the month.

#backtojack

Olsson on 13:52 - Jan 13 with 2002 viewsUplandsJack

Certain Taylor came back in for the arsenal game.... He was his usual shite self.
Was also the 1st of BB's nightmare reign.....
Olsson on 14:08 - Jan 13 with 1916 viewsLeonWasGod

I predict naughton at LB and Rangel at RB.
Olsson on 14:15 - Jan 13 with 1878 viewsChief

Olsson on 13:38 - Jan 13 by Darran

I'm not expecting too much tomorrow but it would have surely given everyone a boost with some new additions in the starting line up.

Third game into the window without and no new players. (unless something changes in the next couple of hours of course)

Well Narsingh is injured. Have you heard of any other deals that will be done today then? Considering its Friday afternoon? A few other people on other threads are alluding to someone coming in today.........

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Olsson on 14:21 - Jan 13 with 1834 viewsDarran

Olsson on 14:15 - Jan 13 by Chief

Well Narsingh is injured. Have you heard of any other deals that will be done today then? Considering its Friday afternoon? A few other people on other threads are alluding to someone coming in today.........

No heard nowt so it's as we were tomorrow which is disappointing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Olsson on 14:45 - Jan 13 with 1710 viewsmax936

Olsson on 14:21 - Jan 13 by Darran

Its disappointing in so much as we have been desperate for some strength to come into the side and Olsson as been talked about virtually all week and yet its still not done or looks like being done, we seem very slow, Palace have gone in for Schlupp and seem to be getting that one over the line, Hull City signed two today, yet us as usual are dragging our feet.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Olsson on 14:47 - Jan 13 with 1696 viewsairedale

Olsson on 14:21 - Jan 13 by Darran

Yep, but I'd be happy with a 0 - 0 tomorrow if our back four have a good day.
Olsson on 14:51 - Jan 13 with 1667 viewsLegend83

Olsson on 14:47 - Jan 13 by airedale

Yep, but I'd be happy with a 0 - 0 tomorrow if our back four have a good day.

Olsson on 14:59 - Jan 13 with 1609 viewsLandore_Jack

“The situation is exactly as Paul said. The clubs are in discussions,” said Neil. “In this window there is no release clause. It is not a case we are forced to sell Martin Olsson. It is like anything else. If you want to do business in terms of bringing players in and freshen things up what you can’t do is be really restrictive in who you are prepared to move on. Martin’s contract was running out. The negotiations took a considerable time to get him across the line to sign a new contract, what we were conscious of was him leaving in the summer for free. That would have been poor business on our part.

Depending on what the outcome is of today, if there is any, we are uncertain regarding Martin at this stage. The talks might come to something, they might not. We are talking ‘discussions’ in terms of personal terms and everything else that goes with a deal. Obviously as a manager I have to plan for Rotherham on the basis that he will not be involved, "
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 15:01]

#backtojack

Olsson on 15:16 - Jan 13 with 1506 viewsairedale

Olsson on 14:59 - Jan 13 by Landore_Jack

“The situation is exactly as Paul said. The clubs are in discussions,” said Neil. “In this window there is no release clause. It is not a case we are forced to sell Martin Olsson. It is like anything else. If you want to do business in terms of bringing players in and freshen things up what you can’t do is be really restrictive in who you are prepared to move on. Martin’s contract was running out. The negotiations took a considerable time to get him across the line to sign a new contract, what we were conscious of was him leaving in the summer for free. That would have been poor business on our part.

Depending on what the outcome is of today, if there is any, we are uncertain regarding Martin at this stage. The talks might come to something, they might not. We are talking ‘discussions’ in terms of personal terms and everything else that goes with a deal. Obviously as a manager I have to plan for Rotherham on the basis that he will not be involved, "
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 15:01]

Suggests the guy might be around our place somewhere then, unless its still at the agent phase.
Olsson on 15:20 - Jan 13 with 1473 viewsDevz00

Kingsley knows he’s starting tomorrow and he knows that Olsson is coming in. So, in theory, it’s set up for him to have the game of his life. A young player starting under a new manager should be keen to impress anyway. But with the added knowledge that there’s new competition then here’s hoping he has a stormer. Same goes with all the wingers, knowing Narsingh is here and the midfielders knowing Carroll is likely to arrive.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Olsson on 15:22 - Jan 13 with 1456 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I imagine it will be Rangel and Naughton starting?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Olsson on 15:58 - Jan 13 with 1337 viewsPapaLazarou

Olsson is in Swansea. I think he may have even trained with the team today. Squad number 60 something.
Olsson on 16:01 - Jan 13 with 1310 viewsairedale

Olsson on 15:58 - Jan 13 by PapaLazarou

Olsson is in Swansea. I think he may have even trained with the team today. Squad number 60 something.

I wonder if he's in any of tese pics?

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-training-gallery-pr
Olsson on 16:02 - Jan 13 with 1300 viewsOldjack

Olsson on 15:58 - Jan 13 by PapaLazarou

hey up still time to hold the shirt up then, just

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Olsson on 16:03 - Jan 13 with 1296 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Olsson on 16:01 - Jan 13 by airedale

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/2016-17/swansea-city-training-gallery-pr

It might be his twin

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Olsson on 16:06 - Jan 13 with 1266 viewsOldjack

Olsson on 16:01 - Jan 13 by airedale

nope

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024