Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things will soon be sorted. 18:23 - Jan 14 with 4760 viewsperplex

Huw and our wonderful scouts have got the wheels in motion, we have the Dutch sick note for new attacking options, the beast Carrol to bulk up our midfield and exciting Yearly relegated full back Olsson about to join so it`s just a matter of time before things will start to pick up.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 18:26]
Things will soon be sorted. on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 4162 viewsSwanjaxs

A couple more 4/5 million pound signings next week and we'll be good to go you just see 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:26 - Jan 14 with 4159 viewsManBearSwan2

Nice to see a positive post.
Things will soon be sorted. on 18:29 - Jan 14 with 4106 viewsBorojack

The Dutch sick note has played 20 games this season.
Olson is better than Taylor and Fulton who may be going the other way according to Wales on Line.
And Carrol will improve our midfield.
But yes slang all 3 off before they have played a game.
Out of interest who do you suggest we sign.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:36 - Jan 14 with 4067 viewsOldjack

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:29 - Jan 14 by Borojack

Olson is better than Taylor and Fulton who may be going the other way according to Wales on Line.

rather than three cheap ones hows about 1 good un

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:41 - Jan 14 with 4042 viewsBorojack

Meant Kingsley not Fulton

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:50 - Jan 14 with 3988 viewsmax936

Two marquee signings at Centre back and midfield for me, we need more that Narsingh, Carrol and Olsson doubt we'll get them though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:51 - Jan 14 with 3977 viewsheadcleaner

To be better than what we already have is by no means an endorsement of quality. Is little Tom going to be the driver we need? I think we all know the answer to that. The lad on the wing is an unknown quantity but if he had two left feet and one leg seven inches longer than the other he'd still be an improvement on dyer and routs let alone barrow and jeffo the sick one. As for our left backs. Please a plastic bollard would provide more defence.

Also whilst I'm venting can anyone remember a worse player than Cork to ever wear the captains armband? We need at a start 5 quality players to even keep us off finishing bottom.
Things will soon be sorted. on 18:53 - Jan 14 with 3958 viewsharryhpalmer

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:41 - Jan 14 by Borojack

Meant Kingsley not Fulton

with Taylor out for a good month, I very much doubt Kingsley will be going anywhere as we'd have no cover.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:08 - Jan 14 with 3879 viewsawayjack

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:51 - Jan 14 by headcleaner

To be better than what we already have is by no means an endorsement of quality. Is little Tom going to be the driver we need? I think we all know the answer to that. The lad on the wing is an unknown quantity but if he had two left feet and one leg seven inches longer than the other he'd still be an improvement on dyer and routs let alone barrow and jeffo the sick one. As for our left backs. Please a plastic bollard would provide more defence.

Also whilst I'm venting can anyone remember a worse player than Cork to ever wear the captains armband? We need at a start 5 quality players to even keep us off finishing bottom.

Another bargain basement signing. Not even championship standard. You reap what you sow and if Greedy Huw keeps signing bargain basement we're not just nailed on for relegation but don't have the guts to stay in championship.
Things will soon be sorted. on 19:09 - Jan 14 with 3866 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Sell Gylfi for whatever we can get, buy Snodgrass for the £10m Hull want and use the rest to pay the wages and loan fees of players like Mertesacker or Terry.

That would give us a chance. Signing rubbish like Olsson and Carroll wont.
[Post edited 14 Jan 2017 19:10]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:13 - Jan 14 with 3828 viewslonglostjack

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:09 - Jan 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Sell Gylfi for whatever we can get, buy Snodgrass for the £10m Hull want and use the rest to pay the wages and loan fees of players like Mertesacker or Terry.

Mertesacker is no upgrade on what we've got.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:14 - Jan 14 with 3826 viewsWandererJack

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:09 - Jan 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Hull wouldn't sell Snodgrass to a direct rival.

John Terry wouldn't want to play for Swansea.

Arsenal have said publicly that Mertesacker is not available.

So what's your plan B?
Things will soon be sorted. on 19:18 - Jan 14 with 3800 viewsQuincy999

Playing Cork is the same as picking a random person from the crowd to play. I agree he is truly dreadful and should not start again this season. We used to pick a misfield of ki, shelvey and siggy and win games.
I don't see the need of a talentless donkey in the side.
I have said before that he was a lower championship player, i don't even think he is championship standard anymore.
Things will soon be sorted. on 19:24 - Jan 14 with 3765 viewsheadcleaner

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:18 - Jan 14 by Quincy999

Playing Cork is the same as picking a random person from the crowd to play. I agree he is truly dreadful and should not start again this season. We used to pick a misfield of ki, shelvey and siggy and win games.
I don't see the need of a talentless donkey in the side.
I have said before that he was a lower championship player, i don't even think he is championship standard anymore.

Yet how the chuffin hell do we end up with a squad of cowards $hithouses and players you can't see starting for any other sides in our league?

If we can see it how are players like Cork not just playing in the squad but starting and being the freakin captain?

I think it's about time we did thing Italian or South American style and turned up at the training ground and told them some things they're clearly not hearing anywhere else.
Things will soon be sorted. on 19:24 - Jan 14 with 3765 viewsAussieSwan

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:14 - Jan 14 by WandererJack

So what's your plan B?

Hull's owners are looking to sell up and Middlesborough, West Ham and Sunderland have all been linked with Snodgrass. At £10m I would grab him in a heartbeat.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:41 - Jan 14 with 3693 viewsLeonWasGod

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:24 - Jan 14 by AussieSwan

Hull's owners are looking to sell up and Middlesborough, West Ham and Sunderland have all been linked with Snodgrass. At £10m I would grab him in a heartbeat.

So would anyone with half a brain. And stick him on the left with Siggy central. At least 2 of the front four would be sorted then. But it won't happen.
Things will soon be sorted. on 19:47 - Jan 14 with 3665 viewsBorojack

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:53 - Jan 14 by harryhpalmer

with Taylor out for a good month, I very much doubt Kingsley will be going anywhere as we'd have no cover.

Could be part of the deal according to Wales on Line just pointing out what was in the article.

Things will soon be sorted. on 20:00 - Jan 14 with 3610 viewsheadcleaner

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:47 - Jan 14 by Borojack

Could be part of the deal according to Wales on Line just pointing out what was in the article.

Wouldn't say we have no cover. The ball boys take boots don't they?
Things will soon be sorted. on 21:33 - Jan 14 with 3462 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Things will soon be sorted. on 19:14 - Jan 14 by WandererJack

So what's your plan B?

Pay me £500,000 a year to do this as a full time job and I'd certainly have plans A to Z. Why our man in charge has been using the same, failed plan A for years and still remains in control is a mystery.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Things will soon be sorted. on 21:36 - Jan 14 with 3449 viewsAngelRangelQS

Taking into consideration context etc, there has never been a worse swans captain than Cork. Offers us so very little. Carroll will be a huge improvement on him.
Things will soon be sorted. on 17:57 - Jan 15 with 3256 viewsperplex

Carrol will not make much difference to our midfield Olson being better than Taylor is no big deal and he`s certainty no better than most of the other premier teams full backs and the Dutch sick note is called that by his previous clubs fans, so it seems his 20 games is a rarity, but i hope hope it continues, and as for who do i suggest we sign it does not matter because once a player who could benefit us becomes available we show no interest or he is snapped up by someone else due to the clowns we have running thing`s just wait and see, you dumb arse optimists will be saying that all three are not good enough by the end of the season.
Things will soon be sorted. on 18:09 - Jan 15 with 3180 viewsmorningstar

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:36 - Jan 14 by Oldjack

rather than three cheap ones hows about 1 good un

Maybe because no 'good un's' will sign for us?

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:15 - Jan 15 with 3136 viewsjack2jack

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:26 - Jan 14 by ManBearSwan2

Nice to see a positive post.

I think he was taking the P*ss
Things will soon be sorted. on 18:26 - Jan 15 with 3088 viewsgrfn

If anyone cares, 10 minutes ago Fabiański said in phone interwiev that we are still waiting for a few signings (maybe not only Caroll&Olsson, maybe more than 2?), Clement is better than Bradley in dressing room (roughly translated, but he mentioned improvement in discussions betweem players and manager).
He was also asked about his plans for future concerning his club (polish society and journalists, in general, claim he should leave Swans asap), he said that it qould be inappropiate to think about next season (and next club) because he concentrates on next match and believe we will stay in Premier League.
Things will soon be sorted. on 19:57 - Jan 15 with 2952 viewsManBearSwan2

Things will soon be sorted. on 18:15 - Jan 15 by jack2jack

I think he was taking the P*ss

As was I
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024