Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread 20:55 - Feb 8 with 27070 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 11:54]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Feb 12 with 2167 viewsdailew

What a finish.

Who needs forwards?

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Feb 12 with 2165 viewsSwanseaisgreat

Bootiful goal.

Nice having defenders that can finish!
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Feb 12 with 2143 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Defenders showing forwards and midfielders how to do it.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2017 16:50]
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Feb 12 with 2129 viewsepaul

Bang, 2 nil boy have we woken up, big score in coming

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Feb 12 with 2106 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Feb 12 by Landore_Jack

Not been impressed with Olsson at all. Needs to stop giving the ball away especially in the final third.

That final pass was nowhere near any of our players. Back of the net

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Feb 12 with 2091 viewsBournedore

Just before that goal Fab had another little wobble with a ball he didn't want to come for. I was ranting as Olsson smashed that in
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Feb 12 with 2080 viewsswan65split

Bit by bit we starting to look a side again,,,,,,,,,you watching Bob?
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Feb 12 with 2069 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Feb 12 by westwalesed

What a brilliant goal. Great inter-passing and I LOVED Clement's reaction.

I was too busy doing a demented whirling Dervish.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:51 - Feb 12 with 2064 viewsA_Fans_Dad

What brilliant goal that was.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Feb 12 with 2042 viewsJackanapes

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:52 - Feb 12 with 2033 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A good half.

I like how we now commit cynical fouls when it looks like our opponents are breaking at pace. Cork's swing at Mahrez was the highlight of the half for me. Letting players break in that position has cost us so many goals this year.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Feb 12 with 2013 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:48 - Feb 12 by union_jack

Commentator: " there's still time for Leicester to get an equaliser"

Not enough time for us to get a second?

Oh yes, there was!

let it wash over u - he is a total kante tho hey
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Feb 12 with 2011 viewsJajess

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:49 - Feb 12 by westwalesed

What a brilliant goal. Great inter-passing and I LOVED Clement's reaction.

I was thinking the same. Quick passing and movement without the ball. Hard to recognize that it's the same team that we had 5 weeks ago.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Feb 12 with 2000 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:50 - Feb 12 by Bournedore

Just before that goal Fab had another little wobble with a ball he didn't want to come for. I was ranting as Olsson smashed that in

Me too! Fab seems incredibly nervous today.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Feb 12 with 1978 viewsAl_Bundy

Well done Tom Carroll !!!

Dragging everybody up a level or two .

Just need Llorente and Siggy to link and we are in for a big win !

Still nothing coming down the right though since Dyer went off !
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:53 - Feb 12 with 1976 views34dfgdf54

F*ck me where did that come from!

Not been a brilliant first half performance wise, Drinkwater picking up every second ball. But you can't knock being 2-0 up to say the least! Need another to seal it I think. Llorente has been very poor and we need more off him second half, hold it up and bring others into game.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Feb 12 with 1955 viewsJackanapes

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:46 - Feb 12 by Landore_Jack

Not been impressed with Olsson at all. Needs to stop giving the ball away especially in the final third.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Feb 12 with 1928 viewsJack_Kass

Wonderful first half. That second goal was reminiscent of us at our very best.

No silly buggers now. See It out please.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Feb 12 with 1881 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Feb 12 by Jack_Kass

We need to attack them for the entire second half. Sitting back for 45 minutes when defending a lead has backfired countless times already this season.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Feb 12 with 1855 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Feb 12 by Jack_Kass

Let's have another one.

Kill it off.
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:57 - Feb 12 with 1838 viewsLandore_Jack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:54 - Feb 12 by Jackanapes

Talk about timing. Well done Martin!

#backtojack

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 12 with 1792 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 21:23 - Feb 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I believe that even our weak midfield can just about go toe to toe with theirs. I think it will be close.

I'm going to go for a 1-3 loss. Hopefully I am wrong.

You must be gutted Dwight

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Feb 12 with 1734 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Thread on 16:58 - Feb 12 by Lord_Bony

You must be gutted Dwight

I am content so far. If we go on to win the game I'll be satisfied.

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Feb 12 with 1722 viewsdickythorpe

We fûcking owe this lot a tuning!!!!!

Great goals!!!
The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 17:00 - Feb 12 with 1722 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Swansea City Versus Leicester City Premier League Match Day Thread on 16:56 - Feb 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We need to attack them for the entire second half. Sitting back for 45 minutes when defending a lead has backfired countless times already this season.

but that was when we didnt have a manager
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024