Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More great Brexit news 12:00 - Mar 9 with 10990 viewsShaky

Insufferable Yanks to up sticks, leaving the UK free to take advantage of fabulous trading opportunities with dynamic countires in the rest of the world like Turkey, Azerbaijan, North Korea, and assorted Gulf state dictatorships:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/08/us-businesses-warn-uk-loss-acce

Here we go, here we go, here we go. Etc, etc.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

More great Brexit news on 03:15 - Mar 14 with 668 viewsDewi1jack

More great Brexit news on 00:02 - Mar 14 by Banosswan

An independent Scotland who won't be allowed into the EU or NATO?

Or be allowed to work in the Uk without permits?
Or have to have entry visas to visit people in the UK?
Or their businesses have to pay heavy tariffs to their biggest and most successful market?

Very very doubtful Scotland will be allowed membership of the EU as a separate nation. Even Turkey can't gain membership at the mo and they've been trying since the 80's or 90's
Certainly no UK (Parliament) based politician of any persuasion is going to go easy on Scotland.
They'll be far too bitter and twisted for that.
And the Scottish based MP's won't be able to have any say whatsoever in that outcome

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

More great Brexit news on 10:14 - Mar 14 with 630 viewsPrivate_Partz

More great Brexit news on 23:58 - Mar 13 by raynor94

Don't take your bat and ball mun, play nicely

Indeed that is one big problem. People thinking this us just one big childish game. Reality will Kick in imho and pretty soon.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

More great Brexit news on 10:18 - Mar 14 with 626 viewssherpajacob

More great Brexit news on 03:15 - Mar 14 by Dewi1jack

Or be allowed to work in the Uk without permits?
Or have to have entry visas to visit people in the UK?
Or their businesses have to pay heavy tariffs to their biggest and most successful market?

Very very doubtful Scotland will be allowed membership of the EU as a separate nation. Even Turkey can't gain membership at the mo and they've been trying since the 80's or 90's
Certainly no UK (Parliament) based politician of any persuasion is going to go easy on Scotland.
They'll be far too bitter and twisted for that.
And the Scottish based MP's won't be able to have any say whatsoever in that outcome

Mrs May wants to lead the world in global free trade, except with an independent Scotland.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

More great Brexit news on 10:40 - Mar 14 with 615 viewsHumpty

More great Brexit news on 00:13 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

Once again, your question is unanswerable as we have not left yet (now that one was a definite "straw man" ECB, where were you? ).

The vision of what the country will look like has been explained again and again.
Unfortunately you are one of the people who has not listened and will not listen (as it is, I imagine, a vision that is unpalatable to you).
So why are you still asking the question "what is the vision?"
You are not interested in the answer...
and I, for one, am done explaining Brexit to people who aren't listening.

I've forgotten everything you've said.

Could you explain your vision of Brexit again? For me?
More great Brexit news on 10:54 - Mar 14 with 608 viewsKerouac

More great Brexit news on 10:40 - Mar 14 by Humpty

I've forgotten everything you've said.

Could you explain your vision of Brexit again? For me?

I'm done with tossers like you, I did explain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

More great Brexit news on 11:08 - Mar 14 with 1069 viewsHumpty

More great Brexit news on 10:54 - Mar 14 by Kerouac

I'm done with tossers like you, I did explain.

So me and Clase have asked you what your vision is and you refuse to tell us?

You just call us w*nkers and tossers?

All going to plan then?
More great Brexit news on 11:08 - Mar 14 with 1068 viewslondonlisa2001

The number of people who think Brexit is great (sovereignty) and yet Scotttish independence is bad (economics) is strange.

If you genuinely believe in Brexit due to sovereignty issues, you should believe in Scottish independence for the same reason. After all, the UK is only a political construct of independent countries joined together in political and economic union. It's just miles further down the line as it happened so many years ago.
More great Brexit news on 11:10 - Mar 14 with 1067 viewsHumpty

More great Brexit news on 11:08 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

The number of people who think Brexit is great (sovereignty) and yet Scotttish independence is bad (economics) is strange.

If you genuinely believe in Brexit due to sovereignty issues, you should believe in Scottish independence for the same reason. After all, the UK is only a political construct of independent countries joined together in political and economic union. It's just miles further down the line as it happened so many years ago.

You been listening to James O'Brien Lis?
Login to get fewer ads

More great Brexit news on 11:49 - Mar 14 with 1039 viewsLohengrin

I don't see it that strange at all, Lisa. I'd imagine that most everybody around here would conceive of Britain as a single, sovereign entity. They would assume it quite naturally. I doubt it would be something your own parents or grandparents would really have questioned, love.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

More great Brexit news on 11:52 - Mar 14 with 1031 viewsBatterseajack

Its amusing hearing brexiters use project fear with zero irony to dismiss Scottish independence.

Since Scotland is already aligned in terms of law and trading arrangements with the EU, it should be much easier for it to join the EU once the it has separated itself from the rest of the UK. The EU might even favor Scotland joining after the UK departs.

Presumably the Scottish boarder would have the same arrangement as we'll have to now do to separate northern Ireland from Ireland.
More great Brexit news on 11:54 - Mar 14 with 1025 viewsBatterseajack

More great Brexit news on 11:49 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

I don't see it that strange at all, Lisa. I'd imagine that most everybody around here would conceive of Britain as a single, sovereign entity. They would assume it quite naturally. I doubt it would be something your own parents or grandparents would really have questioned, love.

Whats with the use of "Love"? Is it genuine sweetheart chat or are a means to patronise Lisa?
More great Brexit news on 11:56 - Mar 14 with 1017 viewsLohengrin

More great Brexit news on 11:54 - Mar 14 by Batterseajack

Whats with the use of "Love"? Is it genuine sweetheart chat or are a means to patronise Lisa?

I'm Welsh. It's a term of endearment not an insult. I use it because I like her.

More great Brexit news on 12:00 - Mar 14 with 1009 viewsblueytheblue

More great Brexit news on 11:56 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

I'm Welsh. It's a term of endearment not an insult. I use it because I like her.

It's disgustingly patronising Loh didn't you know?

A worker in a canteen at one place I worked used to call me "Love" on a regular basis. I could swear she winked as she put extra chips on the plate.

Granted I'm incredibly sexy, witty and charming so it's understandable any woman would want to impress me, but I realise merely saying "Thanks" wasn't enough.

I should have gone to management and demanded she immediately be sent on an applicable course to prevent her disgustingly vile sexual harassment of me in the workplace.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2017 12:01]

Poll: Alternate POTY final

More great Brexit news on 12:04 - Mar 14 with 1003 viewsLohengrin

More great Brexit news on 12:00 - Mar 14 by blueytheblue

It's disgustingly patronising Loh didn't you know?

A worker in a canteen at one place I worked used to call me "Love" on a regular basis. I could swear she winked as she put extra chips on the plate.

Granted I'm incredibly sexy, witty and charming so it's understandable any woman would want to impress me, but I realise merely saying "Thanks" wasn't enough.

I should have gone to management and demanded she immediately be sent on an applicable course to prevent her disgustingly vile sexual harassment of me in the workplace.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2017 12:01]

Didn't they provide you with a 'safe space' and a set of colouring books so you could assuage the torment of it all?

More great Brexit news on 12:05 - Mar 14 with 999 viewsblueytheblue

More great Brexit news on 12:04 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

Didn't they provide you with a 'safe space' and a set of colouring books so you could assuage the torment of it all?

It would have been more tormenting if she hadn't been incredibly smokin' hot, Loh.

More great Brexit news on 12:07 - Mar 14 with 996 viewsLohengrin

More great Brexit news on 12:05 - Mar 14 by blueytheblue

It would have been more tormenting if she hadn't been incredibly smokin' hot, Loh.

Where was this canteen again?

More great Brexit news on 12:09 - Mar 14 with 992 viewsblueytheblue

More great Brexit news on 12:07 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

Where was this canteen again?

It would be remiss of me to say. I'd not want to bear the responsibility of you being sectioned for drooling.

Besides, she left years ago - had been offered a modelling contract.

More great Brexit news on 12:13 - Mar 14 with 987 viewsLohengrin

More great Brexit news on 12:09 - Mar 14 by blueytheblue

It would be remiss of me to say. I'd not want to bear the responsibility of you being sectioned for drooling.

Besides, she left years ago - had been offered a modelling contract.

She's gone from mushy peas to Monte Carlo!

Just the sort of personal success story that the lefties on here loathe...

More great Brexit news on 13:56 - Mar 14 with 956 viewslondonlisa2001

More great Brexit news on 11:10 - Mar 14 by Humpty

You been listening to James O'Brien Lis?

No Humpty. What's he said?
More great Brexit news on 13:59 - Mar 14 with 954 viewslondonlisa2001

More great Brexit news on 11:56 - Mar 14 by Lohengrin

I don't find it patronising in a social context. My life can be summed up by being called love for half of it and darling for the other half as I move between Wales and London.

If someone called me love in work they'd get short shrift.
More great Brexit news on 17:12 - Mar 14 with 907 viewsHumpty

More great Brexit news on 13:56 - Mar 14 by londonlisa2001

No Humpty. What's he said?

He was saying the same thing on his show this morning.
More great Brexit news on 19:12 - Mar 14 with 866 viewslondonlisa2001

More great Brexit news on 17:12 - Mar 14 by Humpty

He was saying the same thing on his show this morning.

Ah, sensible bloke then

I listen to Radio 4 or sometimes Radio 2 in the morning, although I do sometimes listen to Vanessa who's on before him on LBC.
More great Brexit news on 19:29 - Mar 14 with 844 viewsFlashberryjack

More great Brexit news on 11:54 - Mar 14 by Batterseajack

FFS ..........Love ? actually.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2017 19:37]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

More great Brexit news on 20:45 - Mar 14 with 812 viewssherpajacob

the sovereignty argument for Scotland is a relevant one.

The sovereignty argument for brexit was a myth, as admitted by the government's own white paper. Yet some brexiteers continue to use it.

To sum up the whole issue. The English are happy with democracy if it means they can out vote the Scots, welsh and Irish. They don't like it if it means they can be out voted by the French and Germans.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

More great Brexit news on 22:31 - Mar 14 with 787 viewsKerouac

More great Brexit news on 11:08 - Mar 14 by Humpty

So me and Clase have asked you what your vision is and you refuse to tell us?

You just call us w*nkers and tossers?

All going to plan then?

If you are genuinely interested go back to the threads around the time and have a look...but you are only interested in your agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024