Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NSR: Unorthodox teams 21:50 - Mar 11 with 3879 viewscsf

Just out of interest does anyone have any unusual teams that they follow in other countries?

In the rare occasion I have my own time i have the odd game of fifa 16. Had a careecareer started with Wycombe and got offered the job at De Graafschap. Never heard of them but now looked them up etc. Anyone else have an interest in weird teams, maybe through fm etc?
NSR: Unorthodox teams on 23:13 - Mar 11 with 3838 viewsSwan91

International level I follow South Korea. just been a team i know alot about. Was the team i followed in the world cup (until wales manage to get to one).
NSR: Unorthodox teams on 23:28 - Mar 11 with 3824 viewsBanosswan

Sampdoria from the David Platt, channel four Italia days.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

NSR: Unorthodox teams on 09:44 - Mar 12 with 3749 viewsGreatBritton

Fluminense, simply because my son bought me their shirt when he was in Brazil for the WC.

I know, this is an inversion of the normal pattern of shirt giving between fathers and sons, but it's not a bad thing, is it?
NSR: Unorthodox teams on 10:01 - Mar 12 with 3730 viewskarnataka

NSR: Unorthodox teams on 09:44 - Mar 12 by GreatBritton

Fluminense, simply because my son bought me their shirt when he was in Brazil for the WC.

I know, this is an inversion of the normal pattern of shirt giving between fathers and sons, but it's not a bad thing, is it?

I don't follow them with any real interest but always had a soft spot for Palermo in Italy because it takes some balls to play in pink.
NSR: Unorthodox teams on 12:41 - Mar 12 with 3679 viewsstevethejack

Hibs.

In Edinburgh for a few days before the Highlands for a week.

Enquired on the Hibs Mad forum about getting hold of season ticket holders seat for the game. I was offered to watch the game with the guys who stream all games to subscribers from abroad.

Met a few players before the game and sit in on the manager's (Mixu Paatelainen) post match press conference and all sorts.

Amazing day and followed them ever since. A return to the SPL looks on the cards for them this year.
NSR: Unorthodox teams on 08:47 - Mar 13 with 3596 viewswhiterock

Sevilla, no reason other than I watch them play Real Madrid in Cardiff a few year ago and was sat with their fans, mad but friendly bunch
NSR: Unorthodox teams on 09:11 - Mar 13 with 3578 viewsAl_Bundy

NSR: Unorthodox teams on 08:47 - Mar 13 by whiterock

Sevilla, no reason other than I watch them play Real Madrid in Cardiff a few year ago and was sat with their fans, mad but friendly bunch

Malaga FC.. Work office based there so get to seem them 2 or 3 times a season.
NSR: Unorthodox teams on 09:25 - Mar 13 with 3559 viewssherpajacob

http://hamrunspartans.com

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

NSR: Unorthodox teams on 11:54 - Mar 13 with 3515 viewsQuakerJack

St Etienne, I have mates there and have attended many games stood with the ultras

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

NSR: Unorthodox teams on 01:17 - Mar 15 with 3436 viewsWanderer

Western Sydney Wanderers, formed in the last 5 years with rejects from other A league clubs and went on to win the Asian cup!
NSR: Unorthodox teams on 02:57 - Mar 15 with 3423 viewsmajorraglan

NSR: Unorthodox teams on 09:11 - Mar 13 by Al_Bundy

Malaga FC.. Work office based there so get to seem them 2 or 3 times a season.

What's Malaga like? Have booked flights there for the end of a October, me er indoors and the kids and have never been to that part of Spain before. Any suggestions on what to do and where to go?

Used to like Wimbledon when they were the old unfashionable crazy gang ruffling a few feathers, always partial to the underdog.
NSR: Unorthodox teams on 11:25 - Mar 15 with 3368 viewswaynekerr55

My Orthodox team is Appoel Tel-Aviv

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

NSR: Unorthodox teams on 11:46 - Mar 15 with 3357 viewsbermudajack

NSR: Unorthodox teams on 11:25 - Mar 15 by waynekerr55

My Orthodox team is Appoel Tel-Aviv

Hibs...
went for a stag weekend in Edinburgh many years ago, had a blast, one of the group was a Hibs season ticket holder, told me they were playing Celtic on the Sunday morning and if I go to the ground I might get lucky and snag a ticket... so I tried, found this young lad who was selling a spare, he asked me where I was from? I told him Swansea, he loved Lee Trundle on soccer AM gave it to me at face value, in the Hibs end, Celtic won 3-1 John Hartson, Bellamy et al, but I loved the fierce Hibs fans, reminded me of standing on the North Bank, followed them ever since...👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

NSR: Unorthodox teams on 14:02 - Mar 15 with 3318 viewsswanaway

Colo Colo in the Chilean league ever since I chose them at random when creating a Master League on Pes. I also follow teams in all the South American and Mexican leagues. Used to be able to watch most of them on Justin TV but games are much harder to find now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024