Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyone else bricking it? 11:01 - May 13 with 1655 viewsSgorioFruit

???
[Post edited 13 May 2017 11:19]

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:04 - May 13 with 1378 viewsSwansNZ

Shooting what?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:06 - May 13 with 1367 viewsLoyal

I can't make it today, prior family plans etc ...
But I feel really sick.
Really sick.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:08 - May 13 with 1354 viewsLord_Bony

What an absolutely disgusting title for a thread.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:13 - May 13 with 1327 viewsMrSwerve

I'm a little apprehensive...but I actually strangely feel quietly confident. If we work hard on the pitch like last weekend, we can get a result.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:15 - May 13 with 1315 viewsswans11

chilled at moment just been nice walk along sea makimg way into townd in a bit. when match kicks off sure will change
anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:19 - May 13 with 1302 viewsSgorioFruit

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:08 - May 13 by Lord_Bony

What an absolutely disgusting title for a thread.

changed accordingly***

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:20 - May 13 with 1296 viewsmonmouth

I'm surprisingly alright actually. These are the football days we live for aren't they? Shit or bust. This is what the players are paid stupid money for - not for mid table boredom. Adrenaline pumping tension. The final whistle against Everton was better than most sex. Let's, enjoy it, let's do it, let's win it.

What the hell, we've been dead and buried at least three times this season already. Nothing to be nervous about.

Right. Excuse me while I move the settee in front of the telly.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:20 - May 13 with 1294 viewstrampie

Yes totally SgorioFruit, I'm like you in that I follow all the Welsh teams right down the league ladder always have done [and outside it and other sports] but Swans is the pro footie team I support making it even more pressurised.

Lots of the masses thought Swans were relegated after a few bad results, lots of them now think we are going to be safe after a few good results, they don't realise how close Swansea are to relegation, I think Swans have a favourites chance of staying up at this point but its far from certain and not everyone is on the case supporter wise, I'm hoping the team and manager are on the case and judging by what gone on the last few games it does seem like they know how close it is and that they need to keep going for 2 more games, they need to expect to have to win both games to stay up, if Swans do win today, Clement needs to clap the away support holding one finger up and saying one more win, one more, hopefully that wont be the case but it might be and it needs to be the mentality.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Login to get fewer ads

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:22 - May 13 with 1273 viewsSwansNZ

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:20 - May 13 by monmouth

I'm surprisingly alright actually. These are the football days we live for aren't they? Shit or bust. This is what the players are paid stupid money for - not for mid table boredom. Adrenaline pumping tension. The final whistle against Everton was better than most sex. Let's, enjoy it, let's do it, let's win it.

What the hell, we've been dead and buried at least three times this season already. Nothing to be nervous about.

Right. Excuse me while I move the settee in front of the telly.

What do you mean "most"?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:33 - May 13 with 1213 viewsMrSwerve

anyone else Sh**ting it? on 11:22 - May 13 by SwansNZ

What do you mean "most"?

You obviously haven't met the Cimla gusher.

And no, that's not Darran.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

anyone else bricking it? on 11:39 - May 13 with 1189 viewsEasternJack

Yes bricking it - but also quietly confident to an almost party atmosphere level

Very mixed emotions

Poll: Hull vs Middlesborough - What do we want?

anyone else bricking it? on 11:40 - May 13 with 1182 viewsswanjackal

Feel the same as any other day. Hopefully we win, and avoid relegation this weekend, if not, then hope we do it next weekend too. If not then too, then so be it. Been through relegations before, although not in as financially messed up spot as this.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

anyone else bricking it? on 11:49 - May 13 with 1137 viewsjack2jack

Yep nerves kicking in now,spot of lunch,then out to our favourite place,with my radio,mobile,tablet(not valium).Don't want to miss a second,on the other hand don't think I can do 90 minutes,it going to be nerve wracking.
Come on you Swaaaaaaans
anyone else bricking it? on 14:15 - May 13 with 879 viewskarnataka

Getting a few butterflies in the stomach now. I try to keep busy to take my mind off things. Nothing like as bad as the Hull game in 2003, I went and painted my son's bedroom window that time. I'm just popping outside now to check the oil in my wife's car and top it up if necessary.
anyone else bricking it? on 14:52 - May 13 with 779 viewsOldjack

Once we take the lead i'll be fine

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

anyone else bricking it? on 14:54 - May 13 with 770 viewskarnataka

anyone else bricking it? on 14:52 - May 13 by Oldjack

Once we take the lead i'll be fine

I won't, we had a 2 goal lead pulled back at Liverpool. I'll only relax when we have a 3 goal lead.
anyone else bricking it? on 15:31 - May 13 with 739 viewsOldjack

anyone else bricking it? on 14:54 - May 13 by karnataka

I won't, we had a 2 goal lead pulled back at Liverpool. I'll only relax when we have a 3 goal lead.

fair enough ,i'm bricking it !

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

anyone else bricking it? on 15:49 - May 13 with 705 viewsFireboy

anyone else bricking it? on 15:31 - May 13 by Oldjack

I'm not anymore
anyone else bricking it? on 15:50 - May 13 with 696 viewsOldjack

anyone else bricking it? on 15:49 - May 13 by Fireboy

I'm not anymore

ME NEITHER ! 0-2

anyone else bricking it? on 15:50 - May 13 with 696 viewsMLT18

I was.....no longer. Come on The Swans!
anyone else bricking it? on 15:52 - May 13 with 691 viewsmonmouth

anyone else bricking it? on 14:54 - May 13 by karnataka

Still this.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

anyone else bricking it? on 15:54 - May 13 with 676 viewsPacemaker

This, afraid to move in case I am in my lucky seat.
[Post edited 13 May 2017 15:54]

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

anyone else bricking it? on 15:54 - May 13 with 663 viewsOldjack

anyone else bricking it? on 15:52 - May 13 by monmouth

Still this.

Naaaaaaaa YOU CAN'T PUT THE BLACKCATS ON PAR WITH Diverpool ,we are staying up we are staying up

anyone else bricking it? on 15:55 - May 13 with 657 viewsBloodyhills

Am feeling quite relaxed :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

anyone else bricking it? on 16:03 - May 13 with 617 viewsClinton

Despite the score my heart is pumping and Ive still got a little bit of sick at the back of my throat.
Jeez this is killing me.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024