Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread 16:26 - Jun 11 with 5376 viewsshandyjack

Anyone see anything but a Serbia win?

Kickoff 7:15

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Expectation for the season

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:39 - Jun 11 with 1375 viewsLoyal

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:28 - Jun 11 by Neath_Jack

A draw wouldnt be the end of the world anyway would it? How many games left?

Can't see us qualifying for another major though, not in my lifetime anyway.

It's very much still on.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:40 - Jun 11 with 1365 viewstaffpunk

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:39 - Jun 11 by Loyal

It's very much still on.

Decent performance, well played Wales.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:43 - Jun 11 with 1334 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:27 - Jun 11 by ItchySphincter

Who said I wasn't supporting us?

You decided to pull me up on my comment with regards to us letting leads slip.

Please specify what I have said that is negative exactly?

no big deal - its just a matter of perspective

some of us choose to be optimistic (and rationally so in this case as we have so much to be positive about)

some of you choose to be pessimistic

the travelling faithful are optimists (currently hearing yet another rendition of Dont Take Me Home......)
Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:43 - Jun 11 with 1325 viewsPrivate_Partz

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:39 - Jun 11 by Loyal

It's very much still on.

Had we shown up in the last few games that would have been an excellent result. We have to make up 4 points on Gwer. Iwerddon though and there are not many games left.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 21:45]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:44 - Jun 11 with 1319 viewsphact0rri

those panicked well outside target range lobs really drove my nerves if I'm honest. :( That was our match to win. Still mathematically possible.. but I'm starting to feel the dread creep in.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:47 - Jun 11 with 1288 viewsItchySphincter

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:43 - Jun 11 by KulusBeatFactory

no big deal - its just a matter of perspective

some of us choose to be optimistic (and rationally so in this case as we have so much to be positive about)

some of you choose to be pessimistic

the travelling faithful are optimists (currently hearing yet another rendition of Dont Take Me Home......)

Once again, where was In being pessimistic? It was a statement rooted in fact.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:48 - Jun 11 with 1277 viewsSgorioFruit

load of shite if you ask me

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:53 - Jun 11 with 1237 viewsPrivate_Partz

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:43 - Jun 11 by Private_Partz

Had we shown up in the last few games that would have been an excellent result. We have to make up 4 points on Gwer. Iwerddon though and there are not many games left.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2017 21:45]

I sit corrected. Four games left and we have to play Ireland home . It is still on.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Login to get fewer ads

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:57 - Jun 11 with 1209 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:53 - Jun 11 by Private_Partz

I sit corrected. Four games left and we have to play Ireland home . It is still on.

thx PP
Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 06:46 - Jun 12 with 948 viewsLord_Bony

September 5 th is the bi night for us.

Ireland play Serbia and we play bottom of the group Moldova. Great chance to get some points.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 06:52 - Jun 12 with 947 viewswestwalesed

Win our last 4 which we are perfectly capable of doing and we will finish top.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 08:34 - Jun 12 with 863 viewsjack247

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 06:52 - Jun 12 by westwalesed

Yep, one game at a time. It's a tall order to win all four, but taking each game individually, we will probably be favourites in each one (assuming no more injuries/suspensions to key players after Joes). Win them all and we will at least be top two, probably top.
Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 08:41 - Jun 12 with 858 viewsraynor94

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 06:52 - Jun 12 by westwalesed

We have only won one so far, very optimistic to think we could win last four

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 09:41 - Jun 12 with 813 viewswestwalesed

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 08:41 - Jun 12 by raynor94

I understand but we are more than capable

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 09:43 - Jun 12 with 808 viewsjack247

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 08:41 - Jun 12 by raynor94

Lots of people thinking that way about the Swans not so long ago
Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 15:09 - Jun 12 with 752 viewsbuilthjack

Bloody good trip this one. Late night, Serbia fans tidy.
We will win the last four games.
I had belief in the Swans, and also have belief in Wales.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 16:52 - Jun 12 with 709 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought we were awful. When you compare the two squads on paper there was not too much between them. However it looked like a Premier League team against a lower league side in a cup. One side defending with 10 behind the ball, hoping to steal something via a counter attack or mistake, whilst the other team attacks them relentlessly.

We defended well but it is so awful to watch. I look forward to Coleman's resignation once the campaign is over.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 16:55 - Jun 12 with 709 viewsjack247

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 16:52 - Jun 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I thought we were awful. When you compare the two squads on paper there was not too much between them. However it looked like a Premier League team against a lower league side in a cup. One side defending with 10 behind the ball, hoping to steal something via a counter attack or mistake, whilst the other team attacks them relentlessly.

We defended well but it is so awful to watch. I look forward to Coleman's resignation once the campaign is over.

Now there's a surprise
Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 18:01 - Jun 12 with 678 viewsOldjack

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 16:52 - Jun 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

stupid boy ! we did the best we could with what we had against the leaders of the group ,had we gone for it they'd have ripped us apart ,we are tiny Wales with a tiny squad which half are championship players at best not Germany mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 19:37 - Jun 12 with 627 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 18:01 - Jun 12 by Oldjack

stupid boy ! we did the best we could with what we had against the leaders of the group ,had we gone for it they'd have ripped us apart ,we are tiny Wales with a tiny squad which half are championship players at best not Germany mind

Our country may be tiny but our football team certainly is not. You make it sound like Serbia were playing Andorra or San Marino, not a side recently in the top 10 of world football.

It was a poor performance and a poor result given the current situation in the group.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 19:48 - Jun 12 with 619 viewsOldjack

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 19:37 - Jun 12 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Our country may be tiny but our football team certainly is not. You make it sound like Serbia were playing Andorra or San Marino, not a side recently in the top 10 of world football.

It was a poor performance and a poor result given the current situation in the group.

No it wasn't ,it was a gritty performance and a well deserved point against a full strength good team

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 20:16 - Jun 12 with 597 viewsjack247

We are massively reliant on Bale as you well know. That team is set up to be hard to break down and he provides the spark. That was a good result and performance in his absence. Anyone expecting us to take it to teams like that without Bale needs a dose of reality
Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 21:51 - Jun 12 with 551 viewsMorganator100

was that Andorra who just beat Hungary?
Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 23:04 - Jun 12 with 518 viewsbuilthjack

Well
That's that trip over.
Got to be at the airport by 8.30./have had a shedfull.
Reg is talking shite

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Serbia Vs Wales unofficial thread on 01:43 - Jun 13 with 484 viewsLoyal

We have had far better sides, in fact the sidenthat beat Germany 1-0 who won and qualified for nothing.
I'm sure you don't remember those days, but I do and a draw v Serbia was a superb result.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024