Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi 00:37 - Jul 13 with 4445 viewsSiggysCousin

Wonder why AC Milans offer of 17 million + Andrea Bertolacci for Gylfi hasn't been reported yet. The offer was made last week and Gylfi would reject Everton in favour of AC Milan. It apparently took Swansea 2 days (and some talks with Bertloaccis agent and the player himself) before the club rejected the deal. So with that in mind, there is no way the club has rejected an offer of 40 million from Leicester. 50 million is ludicrous and Gylfi has told the club that. His head got really turned by that Milan offer and hopefully Swansea and AC Milan will still do a deal. For Gylfis sake.
Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 00:43 - Jul 13 with 4415 viewsforkbeard

Either way, Bertolacci is pish. Milan fans really don't like him.
Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 00:44 - Jul 13 with 4411 viewsPozuelosSideys

For Gylfi;s sake? Tbh, if the player is leaving, i couldnt give a toss. However, i do give a toss about our club, unlike fanboys such as yourself.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 00:56 - Jul 13 with 4384 viewsTheResurrection

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 00:44 - Jul 13 by PozuelosSideys

For Gylfi;s sake? Tbh, if the player is leaving, i couldnt give a toss. However, i do give a toss about our club, unlike fanboys such as yourself.

Fanboys like him?

Huh? And the rest of the usual chumps on here and please stop using my nifty put-downs.

Cheers

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:02 - Jul 13 with 4376 viewsNirvana

Thank God the club rejected that amigo, as Bertolacci is a disaster. No ffukkingg way should the club take him, even on a free.

If Siggy doesn't want to be here, that's fine and he doesn't have to stay. He's given more than enough. But as Clement said, it will be on our terms and Bertolacci + £17m is not even close.

I would, however, take Suso + £20-25m in a heartbeat. Phenomenal little footballer. That's IF Siggy actually wants to leave. Can you call Milan personally and let them know that's the minimum?
Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:04 - Jul 13 with 4370 viewsNirvana

£20-25m + this guy and it's a done deal. No exceptions.

(EDIT: Phone fackup) (n/t) on 01:05 - Jul 13 with 4366 viewsNirvana

[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 1:06]
Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:23 - Jul 13 with 4325 viewsPozuelosSideys

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 00:56 - Jul 13 by TheResurrection

Fanboys like him?

Huh? And the rest of the usual chumps on here and please stop using my nifty put-downs.

Cheers

Shut your noise you!

Seriously though, i like the player and you dont. However, if we were to sell, anything around £40m all cash and id be booting him out the door as well. Not interested in this cash + random player lark

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:31 - Jul 13 with 4309 viewsNirvana

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:23 - Jul 13 by PozuelosSideys

Shut your noise you!

Seriously though, i like the player and you dont. However, if we were to sell, anything around £40m all cash and id be booting him out the door as well. Not interested in this cash + random player lark

Bertolacci - extremely random

Suso - not random:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3903797/tottenham-ac-milan-suso-football
Login to get fewer ads

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:34 - Jul 13 with 4301 viewsPozuelosSideys

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:31 - Jul 13 by Nirvana

Bertolacci - extremely random

Suso - not random:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3903797/tottenham-ac-milan-suso-football

Im friendly with a few Italians, and every single one of them complains about the standard of Italian football over the last few years. Its a running joke which they accept about it being boring and defensive. But the quality has dropped off hugely since all the English and Spanish clubs hoover up all the quality.

Fwiw, the pace and style of Italian football would suit Gylfi down to the ground

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:43 - Jul 13 with 4283 viewsNirvana

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:34 - Jul 13 by PozuelosSideys

Im friendly with a few Italians, and every single one of them complains about the standard of Italian football over the last few years. Its a running joke which they accept about it being boring and defensive. But the quality has dropped off hugely since all the English and Spanish clubs hoover up all the quality.

Fwiw, the pace and style of Italian football would suit Gylfi down to the ground

I agree with a lot of that, Pozuelo.

I watch a good bit of Serie A and much of it is quite frustrating, aesthetically speaking. But defending is part of football, too, and Italy has some of the best players and minds in the world, tactically speaking.

I would disagree about the quality, though, as Italy has some of the best young talents out there. Dybala/Bernardeschi/Berardi, the list goes on and on. I think your Italian amicos are still stuck in the glory days of Maradona and Baggio, bless their hearts.

But you're definitely right about Serie A and Siggy, they are a perfect match. It would also show how intelligent he is with his decisions, something that gets obscured a bit with the frantic pace of the PL.
Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 17:34 - Jul 13 with 3792 viewsswanforthemoney

Let them sell Bertolacci and make us a cash offer. Simples.

I stand in the North Stand

(EDIT: Phone fackup) (n/t) on 17:57 - Jul 13 with 3632 viewsBrynmill_Jack

(EDIT: Phone fackup) (n/t) on 01:05 - Jul 13 by Nirvana

[Post edited 13 Jul 2017 1:06]

Nifty edit

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 18:04 - Jul 13 with 3548 viewsicecoldjack

For gylfi s sake ?

Fook that ! Highest bidder if he wants out and what ever deal is best for the swans .

No problem with him going as long as the club spend the money correctly, this I think is most people's concern .

Siggy has earned a move away and all the best to him but it's business now so it's about what clement has planned not what AC Milan think is best .

I'm bored of it all now truth be told, siggy is one of the greatest to ever pull on the shirt but if he wants out just fook off and let the club get the best deal possible.

A Milan will never get anywhere near 40m so he can forget that IMO.
Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 21:52 - Jul 13 with 3023 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Why would we need a blind opera singer anyway?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 22:06 - Jul 13 with 2937 viewssully49

I thought he was a blind Italian tenor.🎤

Poll: Is there any way for Lee Trundle to play in this squad?

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 22:19 - Jul 17 with 2563 viewsNirvana

I'm assuming this deal has been called off at this point:

http://www.squawka.com/news/andrea-bertolacci-rejoins-genoa-on-a-season-long-loa

Milan has spent a ffukkton of money this summer, though, and aren't even finished. They're apparently looking to add a striker, either Alvaro Morata or Andrea Belotti, two guys who will cost over €60m.

I can't see them being interested in Siggy if they ever were, as he doesn't fit that profile, and they can't possibly afford him after that. We can safely call this a dead end now, thankfully.
Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 12:36 - Jul 18 with 2109 viewsMarinaJack

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 01:34 - Jul 13 by PozuelosSideys

tbh though juve are a far better team than anything in the prem.

Two cl finals in 3 years tells it's own story
Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 13:24 - Jul 18 with 1976 viewsLoyal

To the OP.
The rejected deals could well have been staged payments, and much more which is not suited to the club.

Also those deals haven't been dismissed by either Leicester or Everton.
Delve deeper.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 20:06 - Jul 18 with 1754 viewsGowerjack

Andrea Bertolacci + 17m for Gylfi on 18:04 - Jul 13 by icecoldjack

For gylfi s sake ?

Fook that ! Highest bidder if he wants out and what ever deal is best for the swans .

No problem with him going as long as the club spend the money correctly, this I think is most people's concern .

Siggy has earned a move away and all the best to him but it's business now so it's about what clement has planned not what AC Milan think is best .

I'm bored of it all now truth be told, siggy is one of the greatest to ever pull on the shirt but if he wants out just fook off and let the club get the best deal possible.

A Milan will never get anywhere near 40m so he can forget that IMO.

Now I rate GS but "one of the greatest to ever pull on the shirt"?

Don't be so silly....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024