Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi not going on US tour 10:15 - Jul 13 with 32382 viewspencoedjack

Should make a few posters happy
Gylfi not going on US tour on 14:56 - Jul 14 with 3657 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi not going on US tour on 14:53 - Jul 14 by Robert

They told him that they want to sell him. First for 30 (last year) and now they want 50. Not good to play for owners that want to sell you and cash in.

Well the price is £50m, a lot has changed at the club since last summer.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:01 - Jul 14 with 3478 viewsGriffting

A rather ITK reporter from mersyside (Paul Joyce) reckons that Everton have only submitted one offer of 30 million pounds so far. Quite frankly, that's well off our valuation of the player so this could go on for a long while yet.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:14 - Jul 14 with 3405 viewsCooperman

Gylfi not going on US tour on 14:56 - Jul 14 by TheFranchise

Well the price is £50m, a lot has changed at the club since last summer.

And a lot has changed in the transfer market!

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:15 - Jul 14 with 3394 viewsCooperman

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:01 - Jul 14 by Griffting

A rather ITK reporter from mersyside (Paul Joyce) reckons that Everton have only submitted one offer of 30 million pounds so far. Quite frankly, that's well off our valuation of the player so this could go on for a long while yet.

What absolutely must not happen is him leaving after 28th August leaving us no time to sign a replacement. The longer this goes on then the higher the ransome we will be held to on the incoming player.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:16 - Jul 14 with 3391 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:14 - Jul 14 by Cooperman

And a lot has changed in the transfer market!

Exactly. Man City just paid £50m for a f'n right back.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 20:16]
Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:05 - Jul 14 with 3292 viewslondonlisa2001

Gylfi not going on US tour on 20:01 - Jul 14 by Griffting

The BBC Wales guy says that we have confirmed that we've turned down £40m from them.

The Liverpool clubs are doing their usual through a willing and supportive media. A shame our print media wasn't equally as supportive in Wales.

Hopefully we'll stick to our guns. If he wants to go, they'll have to pay. I'm a lot more confident of that than I used to be, I have to admit.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:47 - Jul 14 with 3149 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:05 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

The BBC Wales guy says that we have confirmed that we've turned down £40m from them.

The Liverpool clubs are doing their usual through a willing and supportive media. A shame our print media wasn't equally as supportive in Wales.

Hopefully we'll stick to our guns. If he wants to go, they'll have to pay. I'm a lot more confident of that than I used to be, I have to admit.

And you believe the BBC Wales guy more?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:49 - Jul 14 with 3139 viewsDarran

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:47 - Jul 14 by TheResurrection

Doesn't matter who you believe because when he eventually goes it'll be undisclosed for some reason like all the other transfers.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:59 - Jul 14 with 3100 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:49 - Jul 14 by Darran

Doesn't matter who you believe because when he eventually goes it'll be undisclosed for some reason like all the other transfers.

Huw can't count beyond five.........How much do you want to offer Huw? answer is always 5.

If a deal goes beyond 5..........How much did you get for him Huw?......answer is can't tell you, gets translated as undislosed.

Simples.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2017 22:00]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:19 - Jul 14 with 3031 viewsmax936

To enable the Yanks and Jenkins to scoop the cream off the top.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:36 - Jul 14 with 2972 viewslondonlisa2001

Not necessarily. Just pointing out media are saying diffferent things and who knows what is accurate. No reason to believe an Everton source anymore than a Welsh source.

If you want my guess, which is all it is, I don't believe Everton have made a formal offer at £40m but I think they've probably tried to sound out whether an offer at that level is likely to be accepted or not and have been told no. Several Everton supposed sources mentioned a new offer the morning he refused to go on the tour along the lines of 'it's done'.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:41 - Jul 14 with 2950 viewslonglostjack

Never have understood this undisclosed crap. I'm no expert and maybe London Lisa can explain but how do they get away with these undisclosed sums? Just flies in the face of transparency.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:53 - Jul 14 with 2896 viewslondonlisa2001

Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:41 - Jul 14 by longlostjack

Never have understood this undisclosed crap. I'm no expert and maybe London Lisa can explain but how do they get away with these undisclosed sums? Just flies in the face of transparency.

They don't disclose information in enough detail in the financial statements for anyone to be able to work it out.

In the accounts they have to do a calculation of profit on sale using the proper figures, but (a) you can't tell what Siggy's carrying value in the accounts is, and (b) all players sold or that leave are lumped in together and there is no way of splitting it from what is published.

They did publish the figure for Mesa, which is unusual for the Swans.

It normally gets out though, with probably a reasonable degree of accuracy.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:54 - Jul 14 with 2884 viewsJackSomething

I believe that the club are probably leaking the information they want in the public domain to the likes of BBC Wales and Walesonline/WM, while Everton are doing the same to their local media, likely also to some of the many Liverpool friendly journos in the national media.

Is any of it true? F*ck knows.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Gylfi not going on US tour on 13:24 - Jul 15 with 2703 viewsTheFranchise

has he been sold yet?
Gylfi not going on US tour on 13:52 - Jul 15 with 2604 viewslonglostjack

Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:53 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

They don't disclose information in enough detail in the financial statements for anyone to be able to work it out.

In the accounts they have to do a calculation of profit on sale using the proper figures, but (a) you can't tell what Siggy's carrying value in the accounts is, and (b) all players sold or that leave are lumped in together and there is no way of splitting it from what is published.

Thanks

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Gylfi not going on US tour on 15:28 - Jul 15 with 2436 viewsandrew

Gylfi not going on US tour on 13:24 - Jul 15 by TheFranchise

has he been sold yet?

No and that's about £20,000 we've paid him now for Not working.

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Gylfi not going on US tour on 15:29 - Jul 15 with 2433 viewsTheFranchise

Gylfi not going on US tour on 15:28 - Jul 15 by andrew

No and that's about £20,000 we've paid him now for Not working.

We stopped paying their wages a very long time ago.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:35 - Jul 15 with 2189 viewsZZoric

Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:53 - Jul 14 by londonlisa2001

in the accounts ....blah blah - stick to ur knitting in the finance back-office - and keep shtum on relevant matters

btw - why always take 3+ paras to say 3 words worth of info ? As is ur tiresome mantra

stick to ur knitting, lisa -not-from-london
Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:19 - Jul 15 with 2082 viewslondonlisa2001

Gylfi not going on US tour on 21:35 - Jul 15 by ZZoric

in the accounts ....blah blah - stick to ur knitting in the finance back-office - and keep shtum on relevant matters

btw - why always take 3+ paras to say 3 words worth of info ? As is ur tiresome mantra

stick to ur knitting, lisa -not-from-london

You seem obsessed with knitting.

Very strange.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:27 - Jul 15 with 2039 viewsZZoric

Gylfi not going on US tour on 22:19 - Jul 15 by londonlisa2001

You seem obsessed with knitting.

Very strange.

tying yourself in knots dear

how about some football-related insight, darn it
Gylfi not going on US tour on 10:02 - Jul 16 with 1862 viewsTheFranchise

Has he been sold yet?
Gylfi not going on US tour on 17:01 - Jul 20 with 1598 viewsSwans_16

Gylfi not going on US tour on 10:02 - Jul 16 by TheFranchise

Has he been sold yet?

Put £10 on him staying if i was you.

Seemed quite content training at Fairwood today. And there is no real news or further speculation on his transfer. If Everton wanted him they'd be back with a £45 million bid by now, but it's all smoke and mirrors.
Gylfi not going on US tour on 17:57 - Jul 20 with 1416 viewsUplandsJack

Gylfi not going on US tour on 17:01 - Jul 20 by Swans_16

Put £10 on him staying if i was you.

Seemed quite content training at Fairwood today. And there is no real news or further speculation on his transfer. If Everton wanted him they'd be back with a £45 million bid by now, but it's all smoke and mirrors.

It's funny you should say that, but I've got this nagging thought in my mind, that he won't go.too, so am going to go find that bet if it's still out there....
I think that everton wI'll just go for our replacement target, Viera instead. I have no ITK info to support this, I just think they will...
Gylfi not going on US tour on 17:58 - Jul 20 with 1403 viewsSwansea93

Gylfi not going on US tour on 17:57 - Jul 20 by UplandsJack

It's funny you should say that, but I've got this nagging thought in my mind, that he won't go.too, so am going to go find that bet if it's still out there....
I think that everton wI'll just go for our replacement target, Viera instead. I have no ITK info to support this, I just think they will...

6/1 to stay now, 1/2 for Everton and 4/1 Leicester.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024