Please log in or register
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sorry To Ask On Here 21:22 - Jul 31 with 5876 viewsPhil_S

OK today I think I officially lost my mind but I need the help of my Facebook friends. I have entered the Cardiff Half Marathon and pledged to raise at least £250 for the Alzheimers Society - a cause very close to my heart. I don't ask for money very often but please can you guys please see fit to help me on the way to my goal.

All donations gratefully accepted

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/philsumblercardiffhalf?utm_medium=email&u

"We are a disgrace to the Premier League" ©oldjack - 25 January 2014 3.48pm #outofmydepth Third recipient of a Planet Swans lifetime achievement award Talking shit since 2001

Sorry To Ask On Here on 16:12 - Aug 12 with 628 views3swan

Sorry To Ask On Here on 21:35 - Aug 11 by Phil_S

:D. A grand would be amazing - have a collection tin to take around the office next time I'm in Glasgow

It would be..................then

You can aim at a target of £100 per mile

Sorry To Ask On Here on 20:56 - Aug 18 with 340 viewsmarchamjack

Donation made. Great cause Phil.

Been where you now are 3 years ago running my first HM. Ran the London Marathon this year for a cause of my own. Now made it all the way to my first Ultra. It's where you're heading!

If I can give you one tip (and we're all different). Don't beat yourself up over time. Don't constantly clock watch. It'll make you more anxious and you'll enjoy it less. Relax into whatever your pace ends up being. Your time will be your time. Finishing will be the achievement you'll take away.

Good luck.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Sorry To Ask On Here on 20:04 - Aug 20 with 209 viewsMeraki

Sorry To Ask On Here on 20:56 - Aug 18 by marchamjack

Been where you now are 3 years ago running my first HM. Ran the London Marathon this year for a cause of my own. Now made it all the way to my first Ultra. It's where you're heading!

If I can give you one tip (and we're all different). Don't beat yourself up over time. Don't constantly clock watch. It'll make you more anxious and you'll enjoy it less. Relax into whatever your pace ends up being. Your time will be your time. Finishing will be the achievement you'll take away.

Good luck.

you just turned this into you ha.
Sorry To Ask On Here on 21:56 - Aug 20 with 192 viewsmarchamjack

Sorry To Ask On Here on 20:04 - Aug 20 by Meraki

you just turned this into you ha.

Still laughing at your mare over Tammy Abraham 😉

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Sorry To Ask On Here on 16:25 - Aug 21 with 151 viewsPhil_S

Sorry To Ask On Here on 20:56 - Aug 18 by marchamjack

Good luck.

I genuinely try to ignore the times if I can but easier said than done (think the competitive streak takes over some times!)

Not sure an Ultra is ever in my plans but certainly would love to do the London full - I'm with you on the achievement though, never thought I would ever get to this stage so thats the bit I try and remember

"We are a disgrace to the Premier League" ©oldjack - 25 January 2014 3.48pm #outofmydepth Third recipient of a Planet Swans lifetime achievement award Talking shit since 2001

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2017 hosted by FastHosts